- Involved in the requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Around 9+ years of experience in application software development with emphasis on Object Oriented Concepts, Multi - tier, Client/Server and Web based Systems using Web technologies
- Prepared Technical Design documents that include class, use case & sequence diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Good experience of transforming business requirements into comprehensive solutions using various software methodologies such as Agile (Scrum, TDD).
- Experience in AngularJS pattern in the application development. Creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views.
- Design and development of different Web application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and Weblogic.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services which use REST, SOAP.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
- A good team player, problem solver and quick learner have ability to lead the team with high degree of initiative and great sense of responsibility. Meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
SERVER SIDE TECHNOLOGY : Java, J2EE, JDBC, MVC framework, ORM tools, WebServices, Eclipse IDE, REST, SOAP, JSF, EJB, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, Agile, Scrum, UML.
DATABASE : MySQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL MSSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, PL/SQL,DB2.
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
Sr UI Developer
- Designed and Developed Nested Views, form validations and UI-Views using AngularJS UI Routing, Each View had reusable Angular Directives.
- Performed bug tracking and Unit Testing using JUnit, TestNG and FindBugs.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java, Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI,, HTML and CSS.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Conducted software builds using Subversion in a windows environment via Cruise Control.
- Proficiently used custom AngularJS Filter, Directive, and Service to achieve the various functionalities of the website. Worked on building views using Angular JS and followed MVVM pattern
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, and CSS.
- Provided application development, using OOA and OOD methodologies, primarily for Java, EJBs, JSP, (D)HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, XML, XSL, XSLT.
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Developing a new Content Management System backed by subversion SVN using java EE technologies.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using MySql, MS SQL, MongoDB, PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables. Oracle is used as the persistence layer, configured and optimally indexed for searches.
- Developed MVVM structured Windows Phone application and want to develop same for Windows
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO) using Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process, Developed DAO API to manage the payment information using Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL, MongoDBm MySQL, JDBC.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Developed Rest and SOAP architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers, used application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat with Maven, ANT.
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile, Scrum, TDD.
- Built Asynchronized Notification REST and SOAP webservice to send mess email/sms with Log4j.
- Used GIT as repository, Github and Jenkins to build and deploy the project into Fuse server.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0.
- Working on Full life cycle including requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr UI Developer
- Used HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.Js, Backbone.Js, React.js Node.Js, Angular.Js, Material Design to create a dynamic and rich user interface for enhanced user experience.
- Worked on converting our product from an on-premise to a cloud based application. In this process, I was working with Node.js and CouchDB which is replacing our Liferay and Tomcat code.
- Involving in Scrum process of Agile methodology and full SDLC development.
- Designed UML class diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram and coding for backend using Java
- Involved in analysis, design and coding of Create Activity, Office Activity and Policy view modules using Struts, Jsps, Webservices, Java-script and CSS.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed UI screens using YUI, CSS and JQuery.
- Design, develop and test W3C, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browser standards for car dealerships websites.
- Basic Experience with SOA & REST
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Involved in creating UI components using CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed UI panels using MyFaces 1.1, Facelets, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, XHTML, XML, CSS, XSLT and FLEX.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, XSL, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, jQueryUI, XHTML, Java Script and HTML to provide personalized look-and-feel for managers, attendees and promoters of the system.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
- Performed software builds using makefiles, scons, VM 8 and Subversion in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Used deployment and Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Maven, Jenkins and Nexus.
- Data modeling using Database development skills with Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL, MongoDB, JDBC, DB2, CRUD MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.
- Created web services, REST, Soap, WSDL and web methods, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Portal
- Worked on Hadoop, Big data, MySQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Consume Rest Web Services consuming Http Clients and used Jersey implementation to produce Rest
- Developed PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions and indexes to implement business logic. Worked in RDBMS implementation using JDBC, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL on Oracle
- Implemented SOA using Web Services (SOA over WESB and SOAP over JMS) on ESB utilizing Websphere Integration Developer (WID) and Sybase.
- Administered both Git and Subversion repositories for an enterprise code off.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile, Scrum (Extreme Programming).
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using MYSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Coherence, TOAD.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project to make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and development of responsive UI using with
- Developed single page applications (SPAs) using AngularJS to improve page performance.
- Responsible for developing reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Deployment of portlets on the Webpshere Portal Server and EJB on WAS and involved in unit testing.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the CRUD API for the POS Engine using Restful, Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics Web 2.0 strategy.
- Working experience in Web Services using SOAP and WSDL, JSF, JSON, JQuery, JMS and Oracle coherence.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2
- Developed a smart rule engine for CAS that tracks, alerts, emails and generates Crystal/Jasper reports for decision-makers in a company about any customer-employee issue whenever the rule is applicable.
- Developed J2EE components using Netbeans as IDE.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML. Designed the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and config files.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, Sencha EXT JS, Spring data, JPA.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence).
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Hosted and configured applications in IIS, IBM Websphere, and Apache Tomcat under Windows and AIX
- Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in Unix server.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby
- Develop Mercurial, ClearCase, WordPress themes to meet the needs of the small business owner.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET, Silverlight and involved in writing C# classes.
- Design of the process flow in Oracle BPM and jBPM to evaluate the difference between the behavior of different Oracle BPM tools.
- Experience with Version Control Tools such as Subversion, Mercurial, PVCS, SVN and IBM ClearCase.
- Design and implement batch & entry code system and book keeping service (IBM MQ Series, Broadridge ADP, Mainframe, Seagull).
- Extensive Development using Zend Framework by PHP in a LAMP environment.
- Refined feature requirements and developed user interface components using JSF and Oracle ADF.
- Handling Mainframes applications Analysis requirements, especially PL/I and Business Objects Worked on database development using SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Conversions of JCL codes to equivalent Unix Shell Scripts and testing.
- Executed project using waterfall model and practiced Agile Project Management & performed the Scrum
- Developed requirements and enterprise architecture for EIA metadata, Eguide and EBI under SAS VB.
- Developed and implemented Legacy system programs by using COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, JAVA and VSAM.
- Responsible SAS reports, analysis using SAS macros in UNIX operating system.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing C/C++ and Java applications in SDLC as well as Agile environment.
Confidential, Valley View, OH
Java Software Developer
- Analyzed the requirements and provided inputs to the designer.
- Designed Class diagrams, framework and developed using Factory, DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern.
- Developed the business tier using Core Java and the HTTP interfaces using Servlets.
- Involved in review of the design and helped in transforming the application to an optimized solution
- Designed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Worked with multithreading in synchronized environment.
- Used AngularJS for developing single page web applications taking advantage of its two-way data binding to improve performance.
- Worked in modern, mobile ready responsive front end development with CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, and jQuery.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS andJSP.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS & DHTML
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented EJB (Session Beans) to create WAS Scheduler.
- Used Websphere data sources for the database connection and accessed using JNDI names.
- Implemented the Web sphere scheduler and provided the scheduling logic to process the Cache.
- Developed a Stored Procedures for regular cleaning of database.
- Used Oracle as relational databases and created E-R diagrams for the database tables.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Managed the functional and load testing by interacting with the testers and providing them the guidelines and deadlines for completion of work.