- Over 6 years of IT experience with knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath, and Business analysis experience.
- Certified RPA Developer by UiPath and KRYON.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including but not limited to various concepts such as Requirement Gathering, Risk, and Impact Analysis.
- Working knowledge on UiPath studio concepts like debugging workflow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments, and workflows.
- Worked on UI elements, data scraping, selectors, PDF, image, and text automation in UiPath studio.
- Familiar with UiPath Components, features, and methods of automating the business processes.
- Hands - on Experience in Handling Errors using Try-Catch activity.
- Possess a detail-oriented nature with excellent communication; interpersonal and problem-solving skills; and recognized for being a valued team player.
Robotic Process Automation: UiPath
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence
Language and Scripts: VBScript, VBA, Java (v8)
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, CSS, VB.NET
Database: Oracle 8i/9i, SQL
Operating System: Windows Server
Diagramming & Vector Graphics: MS Visio and Lucidchart
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, RAD
- Develop, Maintain, Implement and Automation Processes (Robotic Process Automation) - UiPath Workflow software applications. Engage with the company and be the Point-of-Contact for all Automation projects.
- Engage in processes’ integration, trouble shooting and installation in all environment, including Development, Quality Assurance, UAT, and Production.
- Responsible for overseeing Development, QA, UAT and Production environment deployment.
- Responsible for promoting codes to and from different environments (Development, QA, UAT and production).
- Provide guidelines to the team on any integration issues and enhancement.
- Understand, work, and resolve technical production issues based on priority. Provide recommendations for the business on how to proceed as well as for the team on how to solve the problems.
- Provide first-level production support for UiPath Enterprise applications. Study the existing workflow process system to evaluate the effectiveness and develop new workflow process systems to improve production and efficiency.
- Work with Business Analysis for any urgent production issues to understand all production issues and provide immediate solutions and work arounds.
- Utilize technical expertise in UiPath applications development and debugging to solve all production issues quickly and to minimize business downtime and company impact.
- Responsible for improving production efficiency and reducing production issues over the time with proper code review and enhancing the company-wide release management process.
- Facilitate discussions for requirement clarifications between onsite and offshore teams. Also interact with business users of the software and other technical personnel with a view to analyzing system requirements.
Environment: UiPath Studio (2020.10.4), UiPath Orchestrator, MS Office, SAP, HTML, Confluence, Azure DevOps, JIRA.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Validating the selectors for the click, type, and screenshot activities using UI explorer.
- Scheduling the BOT's through Orchestrator and managed robot's workloads.
- Design workflows in EXCEL APPLICATION SCOPE to automate all the manual tasks in the business which used MS Excel.
- Implemented various logics in the Bot using IF, While, Do While, and For Each loop.
- RPA Log verification for all the process that was run and prepared User guide documentation.
- Making use of customized RE Framework to leverage the state machines to evenly distribute and compartmentalize the workflows to ensure efficiency.
- Used Regular Expressions to scrape specific data from invoices of a company like a customer number, stock price, purchase order details, etc.
- Supported business development activities, responding to the proposals as RPA subject matter expert, by coordinating with key stakeholders in the company.
- Responsible for automating multiple data acquiring, data entry and maintain them which reduced human effort.
- Strong understanding of product capability, structure, protocols, application integration, technology, and deployment-related to Robotic Process Automation.
- Broke down processes into reusable objects using Object studio and utilized them to build processes in Process Studio efficiently. Made sure every small step is documented to remove ambiguity.
- Working closely with Solution Design team and Subject Matter Experts to integrate the business process to the RPA end solution.
- Supported business and technical teams during robotic projects and mitigate/Resolve risks and issues that may impact project schedule, cost, scope, quality, etc.
- Designing and developing multiple workflows to automate multiple business processes and web applications and desktop applications using standard UiPath workflow principles.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Worked on the task migration process from development to production systems through UiPath Orchestrator.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into the test and live environments.
- Implemented UiPath features such as Optical character recognition (OCR), Image Recognition, Text Analysis, PDF processing, Excel integration, Email automation, etc.
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using UiPath.
- Designing E-mail automation through SMTP, POP3, Exchange, IMAP, and outlook techniques according to the requirements.
- Accessing data from multiple file formats.CSV, PDF, excel sheets, web pages, etc., using multiple scraping techniques like full text, Native, and OCR.
- Created a process model for browser-based application and testing it by using UiPath.
- Experience in using Send Email command to Email reports and errors.
- Using get credentials to get the credentials from orchestrator for log in process.
- Handling the exceptions by using try-catch activity creating codes to the errors to identify the error.
- Using flowchart to support the projects for complex business logic and diversely integrating decisions and activities.
- Selecting the get attribute activity to mark the unchecked errors to get the user updated address ticket.
- By using elements exist activity to find out whether we are in the right page or not.
- Appropriately selecting the types of variables and importing system.net files wherever necessary.
- Knowledge of using write line activity to see the output wherever necessary while debugging if there is a possibility of an exception.
- Experience of using UiPath. (core, credential, database, excel, FTP, mail, web, pdf). activities.
- Produced and maintained system-level requirements and allocated the requirements to subsystems.
- Designed functional, non-functional, and structural tests for new system releases and enhancements.
- Worked with program management, product management, clinical and architecture/development teams to facilitate subsystem integration activities and develop the end-to-end technical view of the solution.
- Collaborated with product management and clinical and technical end-users to understand and document business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Supported business development and sales activities by providing technical proposals and ensuring requirements were in place to meet the proposed deliverables.
- Supporting project management in the planning, estimating, scheduling, and executing of project plans and associated artifacts.
- Provided support, from a requirements perspective to the project team through all stages of the project life cycle including development, testing, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Acted as a liaison between the subject matter experts and the technical team.
- Partook in the impact assessment of changes and identification of the scope of regression testing for software enhancements.
- Wrote test plans and test cases through evaluating business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria or through interaction with product stakeholders and developers.
- Maintained product specification, user manuals, release notes, and related external documentation.
Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS Word, SDLC, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Technical Documentation, Elicitation Meetings, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all change management activities for systems supported.
- Developed and implemented multiple electronic systems replacing the paper-based process - an electronic batch record for filling and packaging operations in the manufacturing unit, electronic logbooks, automated workflows for review, and approval of laboratory data.
- Responsible for ongoing technical communications with vendors to resolve complex application issues.
- Authored validation deliverables including design specification, risk assessment, functional specification, validation protocols, and work instructions.
- Partook in change control board meetings and facilitated prioritization and approval of Change Requests.
- Assisted the administrative team that is responsible for the maintenance and support of application, integration and customization, user access management, and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Provided instructions to internal training programs for business users and trained local site administrators.
Environment: Business Analysis, Agile Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, MS Word, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, JIRA.