- Cisco WebEx, Tandberg TMS, Microsoft Skype, Teams, Zoom and BlueJeans Video Conferencing programs.
- Trained on Extron interfaces, Crestron, ToolBox, AMX remote systems, SONY Robotic Cameras and Lutron lighting systems.
- Mac /PC laptops, Android, iPhone mobile devices and of Cisco AnyConnect VPN deployment.
- Adept with Avid Composer and Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro Authoring, Fetch ftp client FTP: Commander
- Flip Factory, Sorenson Squeeze, Media Cleaner Pro Compressor, Sound Jam, Roxio toast, Adobe Photoshop, Raid drives....and more.
IT/Audio Visual Engineer
- Skilled in the use and user troubleshooting of Cisco WebEx, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Tandberg TMS, Microsoft Skype for business, Teams, Zoom and Bluejeans Video conferencing and Web conferencing programs.
- Partnered with shared technologies (IT) department in the execution of Video conferencing/Web conferencing events, Town Halls, New Business, Board meetings and client presentations with Mac/PC laptops, Livestream, Android/iPhones devices, LCD projectors, Extron interfaces, CRESTRON remote systems, wireless microphone units, Lutron lighting and SONY Robotic Camera systems.
- Responsible for the day - to-day maintenance, coordination and functioning of (75) Digital ready conference rooms and Control booths which offer Interactive Digital and Multimedia presentations to Fortune 500 client list.
- Liaison with videoconferencing and CTI Technologies (IT) department, outside vendors, production houses and freelancers.
- Responsible for all day to day duties of the post-production department’s budgets, administration, booking and schedules.
- Shoot, Produce and edit video, audio and computer graphics presentations on Avid and Final Cut Pro editing systems.
- Handled digital compression, encoding and transmission of TV spots, audio and graphics for posting to client corporate websites and on the Web, also used CD and DVD Authoring software.
- Responsible for design, engineering, operation and scheduling of TV Studios and post-production facilities.
- Organized and supervised all class room support, special events, campus multimedia presentations and distance Learning Satellite Broadcast programs.
- Directed and supervised (15) A/V student and staff employees.
A/V Assistant Manager
- Design and engineering Lead on conference rooms, edit suites and graphic labs.
- Organized support and scheduled use of (25) conference rooms, projection booths, casting studios, video, audio and digital libraries.
- Supervised budgets, administration and outside vendors.
- Oversaw in house Digital Lab facility and handled digitizing, encoding and posting of all files.
- Managed an AV staff of (9) employees.
- Produced and edited rips, demos and video presentations for use by marketing, new business and Corporate clients on Avid Composer.
- Designed, engineered and worked as video editor at agency's in-house post-production facility.
- Handled budgets, traffic and administrative duties for agency's in-house post-production facility.
- Managed studios, focus group and conference room setups for talent casting and client presentations.
- Supervised all corporate video and audio libraries.
- Established both an in-house casting and print/graphics departments.