- Over 5 years of experience in the field of iOS Application development using Objective C, Swift, iOS 5 - 13, XCode 4 - 11.0, Cocoa Touch, Apple Approval & Distribution Process.
- Worked on XCode, Interface Builder, Auto-Layout, APNS, Foundation and UIKit frameworks, WebKit, MapKit, APNS, MessageUI, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of native frameworks like UIKit, Core Foundation with Cocoa touch, SwiftUI, Combine, CoreData, Core Animation, Core Location, Audio/Video frameworks etc
- Extensively developed applications using Object Oriented (OO) Design Principles, SOA-driven apps with JSON, and XML.
- Good Experience on MVVM and MVC design pattern.
- Experience in using source control tools like GitHub and SVN.
- Worked with UIWebview and WKWebview integration with custom UI components.
- Well experienced on client server applications consuming the web services of type REST, SOAP and parsing of data using the JSON, XML parsers. Writing the code for synchronous and asynchronous calls.
- Proficient in developing Mobile Application with Social Media platform integrations such as Facebook, Twitter and Cortext with OAuthtoken handling.
- Having good experience with the tools like Jenkins, Crashlytics, AppDynamics, SourceTree, Rally and JIRA.
- Good experience in working with Accessibility (ADA) and multi-language localization support in application.
- Experience in developing and Integrating Frameworks
- Strong understanding of managing Development Certificate, Creating App IDs, Assigning Devices, provisioning portal, Installing Development Provisioning Profiles SSL certification for push notification and deploying applications to the app store.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Integrated SDK, which helps in detecting Malware threat to the user and notify the system.
- Worked in Apple Business Chat (ABC) message extension Confidential app. Apple announced Confidential as the integration partner for ABC in their WWDC conference.
- Worked on refactoring the Confidential App from Objective C to Swift. Developed UI using Auto layouts and Size classes.
- Created UI and functional implementation using MVVM+C with RxSwift and RxCocoa.
- Facilitated communication with REST services through, AFNetwork, and RestKit, that persisted that data via Apple's Core Data framework.
- Encapsulated all the code that hooked into 3rd party devices, such as the Socket Bluetooth Scanner and the Stimare Infinea Tab card reader.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum methodologies, part of grooming session, Sprint Backlog refinement.
- Written Unit test case for every logical / functional implementation and UI test cases for validating the UI automated flow.
- Worked on creating all the banking operations in native using Swift UI and Combine as PoC.
- Used perfecto to run automation testing for our suite of test cases to make sure the build we deliver to QA passes their existing suite of test cases.
- Tracked User reports, App Metrics, Crash logs using AppDynamics.
- Worked on legacy application that uses Core data in defect fixing and enhancements.
- Participated in paired programming.
Environment: Swift, Objective C, iOS10, 11,12 &13, XCode, JSON, RxSwift, RxCocoa, SwiftUI, Combine, GIT, JIRA, Perfecto, App Dynamics, Jenkins.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA iOS Developer
- Responsible for requirement analyze and functionality implementation to connect web service for retrieving data. Developed the customized front-end UI using the core Libraries.
- Created a client specific network framework for handling the service layer requests, responses and selecting environment from settings.
- Integrated the video module, chat module using Cortext application.
- Developed multi language support and implemented Accessibility support (ADA) throughout the application.
- Worked on Data base design and store persistent data using core data.
- Performed code reviews, memory and performance related tests at regular intervals and provided the builds and deliverables on time.
- Extensively worked on the core modules UI development in landscape and portrait mode using auto layouts.
- Developed automated unit test cases using XCTest framework.
- Worked in application go live support activities, Production issues, and low-level design document.
- Participate in DAILY SCRUM to discuss the progress in the sprints.
- E ectively communicated with business owners to explain limitations and provide feedback.
- Worked on web service calls JSON parsing included in the project.
Environment: Objective C, Swift, iOS 8,9,10 &11, XCode, Rest, Rally, Jenkins, GitHub, Cocoa pods.
Confidential iOS Developer
- Actively involved in BRD, Use Cases and application design discussions.
- Worked with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Framework which includes UIKit, Foundation, UINavigationVIew, UITabBarController, UIPickerView, UITableView, UIWebView, PDF creation, UIScrollView, MailViewController, UIActivityViewController and created the customized App in iPad using reusable components.
- Consumed RESTful Web Services by passing parameter on URL and got the output in JSON format.
- Used HTML and CSS to build the GUI.
- Lead the Offshore team, solved technical aspects during support and enhancements. Implemented Core Data framework to store user Data.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications for mobile systems.
- Implemented NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services.
- Worked extensively with Mapkit and Core location frameworks to provide locations in Mapviews
- Designed various application level classes and functionality using objective-C that are utilized across various PepsiCo application (iPad app).
- Created manual unit test cases and system testing.
- Automated all our apps to update the property list file using shell script when a build is made.
- Used GIT source code repository to share the code and work collaboratively with the team.
- Worked in an agile-based team environment.
- Maintain and control code quality
Environment: iOS 5/ 6(iOS SDK), Mac OS X, Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa touch Framework, Core Location, SOAP, XML.