- A committed enthusiastic professional with s trong leadership skills plus an IT background seeking an opportunity to display and develop new skills while delivering creative solutions becoming an immediate value to any organization.
Web/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Maven, Web Services(Rest & SOAP)
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, GlassFish, WebLogicIDEs Eclipse, NetBeans, Virtual Studio, Atom, Sublime Text
Version and CI Tool: SVN, GIT, JIRADBMS Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Front - end Developer
- Developed various features such as transaction history, product searching, and account registration.
- Used AngularJS framework to implement the MVC architecture
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Applied Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant to the software development methodologies
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development(TDD) with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
Virginia Commonwealth University
- Developed university web application that led to student enrollment, class registration, and other various services
- Utilized various frameworks such as spring, hibernate, and struts
- Implemented the development of apps using Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Implemented Maven as build tool and for version management
- Preformed integration test to ensure all requirements met applications standards
- Conducted REST API calls for the purpose of marshalling and unmarshalling object