- Over 7+ years of IT experience in designing and developing high - end enterprise level Web and Mobile Application.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- 4 years in designing & developing User Interface applications in iPhone and iPad application development using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit.
- Hands on experience with Swift and iOS SDK features and newly-released frameworks.
- Worked extensively on Xcode, Interface Builder and CocoaPods.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Experience working with Storyboards and XIBs.
- Experienced in Mobile Application Development using UIKit, MapKit, Core Foundation, Core Location, Core Graphics, and EventKit Frameworks with Cocoa touch.
- Worked with RSS News feed integration with custom UI components and social sharing features like iOS Message Controller to share URLs and formatted text.
- Working knowledge of API's like Google Maps API, Facebook API and Twitter API.
- Also worked on Core Graphics and Animation which was by Adobe CS5 Suite Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Proficiency with memory management - Manual Reference Counting (MRC) and Automatic Reference Counting (ARC).
- Extensive experience Consuming REST/SOAP Web Services, XML and JSON.
- Proficient in source control with Git, SVN.
- Worked extensively on relational databases and data modeling.
- Strong Experience in Database Management skills: SQL, NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in working with Cascading Style Sheets CSS.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9.5 and recently OS X Yosemite.
- Worked in fast paced distributed teams using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent technical abilities possess strong oral and written and communication skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS iOS Applications: Objective-C and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in Xcode Interface builder-UIKit, Cocoa touch.
Version Control Tools: IBM RTC, SVN/GIT, JIRA, Confidential, SVS.
Databases: SQLite, Oracle 10g, SQL Server, MYSQL .
IDE: Xcode, Eclipse, AppCode, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans.
Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.x/ 10.5/10.6/10.7 , Windows XP/ 7/ 8/10, Linux.
Frameworks: RestKit, JSON, Core Data, Core Location, Storyboard, GCD, Auto Layout, Web Services, UIMapKit, Core Bluetooth, Core Media, Security Framework, SDK, AFNetworking, Barcode, Core Graphics.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior iOS Developer
- Worked with Project Owner and Architect in estimating BEG (Best Estimation Guess) for on going projects.
- Worked with lead in creating ADD (Application and Design Document) and also created UML Class diagrams using Gliffy and Microsoft Visio.
- Designed and developed customs libraries using Facade, Singleton, MVC design patterns for application support.
- Integrated Zxing framework for generating 1D & 2D barcodes for mobile app requirements and modified it to pass Veracode Security scan.
- Developed many screens compatible for iPhone 4, 5 and 6 by using Auto Layout.
- Integrated Tapstream SDK to capture user touches and generate reports using the same.
- Extensively used AFNetworking framework for retrieving data through RESTful APIs.
- Integrated various RESTful and SOAP services which consumes HTTP/S, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used cocoa Frameworks such as SQLite, UIKit, Core Animation, Foundation, Core Data, AVFoundation and MapKit.
- Integrated third party SDKs like Artisan SDK to control the behavior and Fabric SDK/Crashlytics SDK to generate crash reports on Crashlytics dashboard.
- Extensively used AVFoundation framework for creating custom barcode scanners for ExtraCare and Target Integration projects.
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized NavigationBar and UI ScrollView.
- Extensively used CocoaPods a dependency manager for scaling projects.
- Implemented Foresee SDK to capture user’s feedback while navigating through the application.
- Extensively used SHA1 and AES algorithms for Encryption and Decryption.
- Extensively used Cornerstone for syncing and merging different release branches.
- Involved in daily defect triage meetings and used QC ALM to tack bugs reported by QA and fix them.
- Extensively used Veracode dashboard for triaging flaws and mitigating them.
- Part of pre release checklist team in validating all the URLs and keys using Charles Proxy.
Environment: Xcode 5.x/6.x/7.x, Objective-C, iOS 7.0/8.0/9.x, IOS Simulator 7.0/8.0/9.x, Swift, Quartz Core, SVN, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, CocoaPods, Agile Methodology.
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked extensively with Objective-C and Cocoa Frameworks.
- Created custom gradient view for every view screen.
- Worked intensively with UI/UX designers to improve the User Interface.
- Added animation between UIView for smooth transition and better user experience
- Added animation between UIViews for smooth transition and better user experience.
- Incorporated the Push Notification feature using APNs when user is in offline/online mode.
- Worked on SVN and Git repository commands to create and setup new repository to manage huge Code Base.
- Worked with Core Location and MapKit framework for the purpose of showing current locations on a map on iPhone applications.
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transition.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Used iBeacon technology to get notifications whenever we were in a range of the iBeacon.
- Worked with BlueCat SDK and BlueCat iBeacon.
- Worked on EventKit to send notifications to the user about the hours for discount shopping.
- Worked on Web Service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices.
- Used the same XIB to design for iPhone 5 and older iPhones by using Auto-layout.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML on a Native application using UIWebView.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- Worked on full software development cycle from concept through deployment for iOS.
- Implemented Agile Software development process and held scrum meetings.
- Tested the application for UI responsiveness and crashes
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Debugging issues onsite whenever required.
- Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging.
Environment: iOS 8 and higher, Mac OS X, Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa framework, iPhone Simulator, XML, JSON, AV Foundation.
- Design and implement user interface to create a new ticket
- Designed the HTTP interface which uses the NSURLConnection and NSURL Request classes of Cocoa Touch to make network requests.
- Developed the Skinning functionality which overrides the appearance of default controls of the native media player, the appearance was customized by the data from the JSON using the Quartz Core and UIKit frameworks.
- Implemented the Playlist functionality with features like repeat, shuffle, next and previous (similar to iTunes).
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UI Scroll View on all screens of the app.
- Performed the UI for the 'classic' mode of the game that includes a Picker View.
- Performed the quality assurance of the application by reporting the issues to the development team.
- Designed the registration screen of the application where the user can enter the user name and password.
- Performed the UI where the user has to enter his/her date of birth using a picker view and also the school of study
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in JQuery; made pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Developed ASPX pages that were cross browser compatible across browser such as Internet Explorer versions 7 through 9(Win XP, 2K3, and Win 7 OS), Mozilla Firefox, and Safari (Win and Lion OS X)
Environment: IOS 7.x, Objective-C, Xcode 5.0, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, Interface Builder, iPhone Simulator.
Confidential iOS Application Developer
- Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information.
- Created of various views, table views, customized views and popovers.
- Redesigned several screens including default application landing screen as per newer wireframe.
- Created custom checklist and sharing them with selected app users by calling web services through JSON libraries and connecting to SQLite database with the Objective-C interfaces.
- Created of notifications to detect the autorotation in the customized sub views.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UINavigationController, UIGesture Recognizer and UIPopoverController.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code for various features.
- Designed XSDs to define the XML structure of data exchanged between iPhone and server.
- Managed data and memory management from streamlining code and using various debugging tests.
- Interacting with QA on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
Environment: iOS 7.1/6.0 and higher, Xcode 4.0 and higher, iPad, iPhone, Objective-C, UI Kit, JSON, XMLAVFoundation, SQLite.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of SDLC. Used methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Involved in the preparation of prototype and demos of the project and presented before the client to check that it meets their requirements.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Write SQL queries to pull some information from the Backend.
- Write database Functions, Procedures and Triggers as per the business logic requirements.
- Designed and developed several EJBs using Session facade pattern.
- Design and develop Servlets, Session and Entity Beans to implement business logic and deploy them on the WebLogic Application Server
- Work with Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Designed and developed Servlets and JSP and connected to existing ORACLE database using JDBC.
Environment: Eclipse 3.6, Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Hibernate 3.6.0, WebLogic Application server 10.3.3, Apache tomcat 7.0, Oracle 11g, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, EJB, JMS, JDBC.