- Swift - UI
- Core Animation
- Table Views
- Restful Apis
- Objective - C
- Actively participating in code reviews debugging and Code Merging.
- Worked with the Design team to implement and prototype new features Implemented the iOS Insta Bug SDK
- Fixed and reported crash/bugs reported by Users Implemented Dark Mode into the app.
- Involved with UI and UI Team from concept through completion Developed Custom UIViews & UITableViews for user interface
- Used DataModels, ViewModels, ViewControllers to develop application in MVVM patterns.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS
- Developed cross platform iOS application prototype using Flutter.
- Writing PL/SQL Queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults.
- Migrated to Swift 4 from legacy code (Objective C) while replacing deprecated code.
- Developed and maintained a common framework for use in several apps for common code.
- Created common styling guides and custom UI for use throughout codebase.
- Worked in a team of mobile developers, iOS and Android, in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Implemented various flows in the app from scratch using the MVVM architecture and the RxSwift framework.
- Worked on Rest Web services for backend services, used Couchbase DB (NoSQL) for database service
- Responsible for App support and latest versions compatibility.
- Used Xcode and Storyboards to develop the screens for the application using MVC design pattern.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Implemented CoreData framework to store user Data.
- Implemented the project using Storyboards and ARC.
- Involved in understanding the business, current process and requirements.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client requirement.
- This application was designed and implemented using Storyboard, XCode and Swift.
- Created various views, table views, customized views and popovers using Swift.
- Worked with basics of SWIFT for updating the app.
- Application is developed using spring with the help of MVC architecture.
- Involved in handling of Memory management and analyzing performance using Xcode Instrument.
- Developed App using MVC and Singleton architectures.
- Integration of applications with Google maps and various third-party API's such as Facebook, twitter.
- Used Mapkit and Core Location framework to enhance user find their destination of the nearest local store.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Used AV Foundation Framework to record audio/view videos from the device.
- Developed unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic.
- Used to work with an existing body of code (maintenance, feature additions, debugging, etc).
- Worked with web service calls, JSON and XML parsing.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UI Scroll View in the app.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- Maintaining the singularity between the app and the back-end server using the NSURL Request and NSURL Connection for rating submission.
- Implemented AV Player class for the Pig's audio.
- Responsible for service integration Development and testing.