- 6 plus years of experience as Full Stack Python Developer in an enterprise level.
- Worked on several python packages like NumPy, SciPy, Pytables, etc.
- Good experience in Hadoop Big Data processing.
- Expertise in developing the queries in Hive, Pig
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts with C, Java, Perl and Python.
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing, Automation, Enhancement and Maintenance of Applications and Tools.
- Having experience in developing GUIs using TCL, TK and Java.
- Good Experience in C/C development of multi - threaded applications in a Linux Environment.
- Good Experience in error and exceptional handling.
- Good Experience in debugging the issues using debuggers like gdb, pdb.
- Development of Applications/Tools for validation of next generation IA32 Enterprise Processors.
- Familiarity with development best practices such as code reviews and unit testing.
- Experience in designing the automation framework using Perl and Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test specifications and test coverage.
- Experience with Version Control, ideally SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Expertise in leading, guiding and helping the team members with the challenges faced during the project development process and problem solving.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure developments
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across scalable, distributed systems
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends, scalability, and security best practices
- Experience in microservice design patterns and exposure to Cloud based application development
- Experience with Oozie or other workflow schedulers.
- Experience with NLP techniques.
- Experience in using visualization like tableau.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), PL/SQL
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Django, Node.JS, Flask, Angular JS
Design Methodologies: OOAD, UML, MVC, OOPS, MS-Visio
Version Control Tools: VSS (Visual Source Safe), CVS, SVN (Sub Version), Mercurial, Clear Case
CI tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, Java, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Json and jQuery.
- Analyzed system requirements specifications and in client interaction during requirements specifications.
- Part of the team implementing rest APIS in Python using microframework like Flask with SQLALCHEMY in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIS and used Numpy for numerical analysis.
- Implemented rally OpenStack benchmarking tool on the entire Cloud environment.
- Understanding Python files in OpenStack environment and make necessary changes if needed. Deployed the application in Google cloud Kubernetes.
- Constructed a language model to accomplish Named Entity Recognition.
- Automated build and the deployment process.
- Worked with the testing teams to automate test cases as part of the post deployment action.
- Implemented Cucumber setup for testing automation
- SVN branch creation and maintenance and maintained the parallel branches for continuous delivery
- SVN to GITS migration. Defined Release cycle and communicated to all AD teams
- Coordinated and owned EVN sync-up activity
- Defined release timelines and coordinated the release from lower environment to production.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database. Developed and designed an API (RESTful Web Services). Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging. Handling Web applications - UI security, logging, backend services.
- Written functional API test cases for testing REST APIs with Postman and Integrated with Jenkins server to build scripts.
- Representation of the system in hierarchy form by defining the components, subcomponents using Python and developed set of library functions over the system based on the user needs.
- Usage of advance features like pickle/unpickle in python for sharing the information across the applications. Generated dynamic Pdf documents using Report Lab python library.
Environment: Python, Java, Kubernetes, Datastore, WebSphere, Hibernate, Jira, jQuery, HTML, CSS, JSON, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Junit.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Built an API-driven publishing service that delivered high performance.
- Wrote the module for source control query service.
- Cleared several performance bottlenecks in Mercurial for large-scale deployments.
- Extended the build system to integrate with the mercurial sparse feature cutting down on performance issues with overly large repositories.
- Implemented dev automation using docker, Jenkins CI and test automation tools.
- Work closely with Teams across the BU to create comprehensive test tools and automation frameworks
- Works with other team members, including DBA's, Other ETL developers, Technical Architects, QA, Business Analysts & Project Managers
- Work directly with project owners across the business and plan, manage and execute key projects
- Follow and improve established processes for software development life cycle with an agile approach to delivery software.
- Performed job functions using Spark APIs in Scala for real time analysis and for fast querying purposes and Experienced with Agile methodology and delivery tool VersionOne
- Used Python programming and Django for the backend development, Bootstrap and Angular for frontend connectivity and MongoDB for database.
- Implemented a CI/ CD pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub by virtualizing the servers using Docker for the Dev and Test environments by achieving needs through configuring automation using Containerization
- Experienced with AWS cloud platform and its features, which includes EC2, S3, ROUTE53 VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS AND CLOUD WATCH.
- Used the AWS -CLI to suspend on Aws Lambda function used AWS CLI to automate backup of ephemeral data stores to S3 buckets EBS.
- Gathered Semi structured data from S3 and relational structured data from RDS and keeping data sets into centralized metadata Catalog using AWS GLUE and extract the datasets and load them into Kinesis streams.
Environment: Java, Python, AWS, CI/CD, Bootstrap, Spark, mercurial, Jenkins.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Translated the customer requirements into design specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Developed and designed an API (RESTful Web Service). Used the Python language to develop web-based data retrieval systems.
- Involved in doing agile (scrum) practices and planning of sprint attending daily agile (SCRUM) meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL-Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Created complex dynamic HTML UI using jQuery. Automated Regression analysis for determining fund returns based on index returns (Python/Excel). Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures, trigger and function on MYSQL.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on JIRA tools for issue tracking, reporting versions, epics, sprints, etc. Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria. Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in's come from the developer
- Responsible for delivering datasets from Snowflake to One Lake Data Warehouse and built CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and AWS lambda and Importing data from DynamoDB to Redshift in Batches using Amazon Batch using TWS scheduler.
- Created and managed all hosted or local repositories through Source Tree's simple interface of GIT client, collaborated with GIT command lines and Stash.
- Developed and reviewed SQL queries with use of joins clauses (inner, left, right) in Tableau Desktop to validate static and dynamic data for data validation.
- Designed and developed components using Python with Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Involved in development of the enterprise social network application using Python, Twisted, and Cassandra and responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring framework using Django .
- Implemented data visualizations such as stacked bar charts, pie charts, density chart, and geographic visualizations with Tableau .
Environment: Python, Java, JSON, AJAX, CSS3, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Tableau, SOAP, Excel, Bootstrap