- Confidential and I have a public trust security clearance with experience in a wide range of technologies in Web Development (front - end and back-end), Cyber Security (Blue Team monitoring or traffic using SNORT and SPLUNK), Data Analytics (SPLUNK, Google Data Studios, Google Analytics), 508 compliance, and Data Science (SQL and Python).
Certifications:: SPLUNK Certified Core User, National Cyber League Regular/Postseason 2018, National Cyber League Regular/Postseason 2019, Data Science Orientation, Python for Data Science and AI, Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks. (In progress - CompTIA Security+ CE, CompTIA Network+ CE)
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016, Mac OS, RHEL, Fedora Linux, CentOS Linux, Redhat Linux, Kali Linux, Parrot Security, CAIN, SIFT, Android, iOS
Software: Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, VirtualBox, Splunk, OpenVAS, NetCat, Hashcat, Aircrack-ng, Malware Bytes, CC Cleaner, PfSense, Putty, MobaXTerm, Security Onion, Snort, MS Office 365, SQL, Apache, Tomcat, Google Analytics, Google Data Studios, SPLUNK
Web Developer/Vulnerability Assessments/SPLUNK Data Analyst
- Serve as site administrator to create user accounts and provide technical support.
- Supports applications that have transitioned to NINR websites.
- Works with customer digital analytics staff to ensure metrics are properly tracked and reported using SPLUNK, Google Data Studios, Google Analytics or other tools approved by the government for all government related site
- In charge of doing the vulnerability testing for websites
- Serve as backup for agenda posting as necessary
Web and Graphics Creative Designer
- Supported the design and HTML conversion (and CSS design) of Confidential Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) web site and Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool Expenditures and Results (RePORTER) tool,
- Section 508 compliance, Confidential PowerPoint presentations and interactive presentations, and flash presentation demos for the RDA Reporting sites.
- Extended creative help to development team on Confidential OTT/ORD public access Internet applications and web site for Rare Diseases and related technologies information.
Web Creative Designer
- Assisted with the website design elements of the Confidential OTT public access Internet applications and web site and the OTT/OER-OEP/SBIR-STTR Confidential Pipeline to Partnerships (P2P) web site initiative design and development.
- Assisted as a creative lead Web graphics designer in the composite designs process and assisted the developers with HTML-ization of the creative design.