- Experience in Object - Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, and Django.
- Excellent knowledge with Python engineering under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, RedHat Linux, Fedora).
- Excellent knowledge of OOPS, Multi-Threading and Collections concepts and in Python. Used Pandas library for Statistical Analysis.
- Worked in Python Integrated Development Environments like NetBeans, PyDev, PyCharm and Sublime Text.
- Performed complex data analysis and provided critical reports to support various departments.
- Familiar with Web Development, Amazon Web Services, Python and the Django framework
- Very strong experience writing API's/ and Web Services in PHP and in Python and utilized Python Pandas Framework to provide data analysis.
- Expertise in writing Jenkins file for creating dynamic pipeline to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed in working with Version Control Systems/Source Code Repository tools like Subversion, GIT, CVS, SVN GitHub, Performance maintaining/troubleshooting the CM tool in UNIX and Windows environments.
- Work with Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects and Data Visualization tools like Tableau.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating test cases for web applications using Junit and Python Unit test framework Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT.
- Automation experience using Selenium.
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloudprovisioning/automation.
- Experience in VSTS, TFS, Gated Check - ins, Build Definitions, Release Management, PowerShell, Power BI.
- Expertise in designing, engineering middleware components for software in C/C++ using STL, multithreading, data structures and design patterns. Experienced with Python frameworks likeWebapp2 and, Flask.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as a code (IaC) in Terraform, Azure resource management, AWS Cloud formation. Created reusable Terraform modules in both Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Experience installing and developing on ELK.
- Experienced with OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Good Experience with a focus on Big data and Machine Learning.
- Experienced with setup, configuration and maintain ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) and OpenGrok source code (SCM)
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS, TFS) in both cloud and on-premises with GIT, MS Build, Docker, Maven along with Jenkins plugins.
- Well versed in writing unit test cases and selenium test cases.
- Highly motivated, result oriented professional with a short learning curve, strong communication skills and an excellent team player.
- Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirements, architecture documents, test plans, design documents, quality analysis and audits.
Languages: Python 3.x,2.7/2.4, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, SQL
Python Framework: Django 1.3/1.4/1.5
Databases: MySQL 5.1, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Siebel
Versioning Tools: Subversion, GIT, Perforce, CVS
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, PyCharm, RAD
Web servers: Apache, IIS
Debugging tools: Selenium, IDE
NO SQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
- Implemented software release management strategies for various applications as per Agile process.
- Gained good experience by working with configuration management tool Ansible and CI/CD tool Jenkins.
- Managed Amazon Redshift Clusters such as launching the cluster by specifying the nodes and performing the data analysis queries.
- With the help of IAM created roles, users and groups and attached policies to provide minimum access to the resources.
- Created Python script to monitor server load performance in production environment and horizontally scale the servers by deploying new instances.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface
- Optimized and tuned ETL processes &SQL Queries for better performance.
- Proficiency with AWS Technologies like (e.g. EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, ELB, Lambda, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, SNS, SQS)
- Created topics in SNS to send notifications to subscribers as per the requirement.
- Worked on the databases of the Amazon RDS and DynamoDB and carried out functionalities for creating instances as per the requirements.
- Experienced in creating multiple VPC’s and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Possess good knowledge in creating and launching EC2 instances using AMI’s of Linux, Ubuntu, RHEL, and Windows and wrote shell scripts to bootstrap instance.
- Designed Java API to connect the Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve the media files.
- Implemented Amazon RDS multi-AZ for automatic failover and high availability at the database tier.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into transformations using Python
- Responsible for implementing monitoring solutions in Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Implemented Spark using Scala and SparkSQL for faster testing and processing of data.
- Expertise in Informatica cloud apps Data Synchronization (ds), Data Replication (dr), Task Flows, Mapping configurations, Real Time apps like process designer and process developer.
- Planning and implementation of data and storage management solutions in Azure (SQL Azure, Azure files, Queue storage, Blob storage). Implementing scripts with PowerShell for Runbooks.
- Developed Spark and Python for regular expression (regex) project in the Hive environment with Linux/Windows for big data resources.
- Configured logstash: input, filter, output plugins - database, jms, log file sources and elastic search as output converting search indexes to Elastic with large amount of data
- Write terraform scripts from scratch for building Dev, Staging, Prod and DR environments.
- Created the Automation scripts using Python for testing applications as well as the integration of these application (API's &UI's) based on REST calls using Python, phrasing the JSON responses.
- Worked on complex SQL Queries, PL/SQL procedures and convert them to ETL tasks
- Participated in problem resolving, change, release, and event management for ELK stack.
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins.
- Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team.
Environment: (S3, Redshift, EC2, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudFront, IAM, SNS, RDS, Route 53, Elastic BeanStalk), Jenkins, Ansible, Shell/Bash scripting, Python, JIRA, GIT)
Confidential - Kansa City, MO
- Gathering requirements and translating the Business details into Technical design for developing CRITs tool.
- Used ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and kibana) for name search pattern for a customer.
- Participated in all the stages of software development lifecycle(SDLC) like design, development and implementation and testing.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework by implementing MVC architecture.
- Data sources are extracted, transformed and loaded to generate CSV data files with Python programming and SQL queries.
- Wrote SQL queries to identify and validate data inconsistencies in data warehouse against source system.
- Worked extensively with AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, Route 53, IAM, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, SNS, and RDS.
- Automated Continuous Integration builds, nightly builds, deployments and unit tests across multiple different environments (DEV, QA, Training, Production) each constituting different types of servers (DB, App, Web) and different number of servers of each type (for load balancing and such) using VSTSBuild, Power Shell, and MS Build, MS Deploy.
- Using Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Wrote Custom SQL for some complex reports.
- Create develop and test environments of different applications by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Docker, Ansible, and Terraform
- Wrote Powershell scripting for task automation and to schedule tasks.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of retail management application system and operations; data conversion scripts.
- Write terraform scripts for Cloudwatch Alerts.
- Develop ongoing test automation using Ansible, Python based framework
- Involved in writing API for Amazon Lambda to manage some Amazon Services.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers.
- Used MySQL as backend database and MySQL dB of python as database connector to interact with MySQL server.
- Used Spark for interactive queries, processing of streaming data and integration with popular NoSQL database for huge volume of data
- Install, configure, and maintain ELK stack systems.
- Practical usage of Amazon Glacier for archiving data.
- Used IAM for creating roles, users, groups and also implemented MFA to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources.
- Familiar with UNIX / Linux internals, basic cryptography & security
- Generated graphical reports using python package NumPy and Matplotlib.
- Managed large datasets using Pandadataframes and MySQL and creating efficient system.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Used Bash and Python, included Boto3 to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
Environment: MySQL, Python, Django, XML, Linux, Jenkins, Terraform, Jfrog, Maven & Nexus, Redshift
Confidential - Buffalo, NY
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of application system and operations, data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration,
- Implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes
- Engineered Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track the events and perform analysis using Django.
- Involved in development using C++, bug fixing and unit testing of the Layout commands.
- Worked with JMS (java messaging service) for asynchronous communication
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages
- Built client pages using HTML, JSP, XML to interact with users, and the business logic is implemented using Servlets and Java Beans.
- Used JMS for updating Mailing plans and tracking them.
- Used Java Server Pages for content layout and presentation.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Publish and Consume Contract First SOAP web services using spring & Restful Web services using Jersey
- Worked on JMS components for Asynchronous messaging
- Worked mainly on Core Java, C++, STL, data structures, UNIX, multithreading
- Implemented code MVC2 framework using JSP's JavaBeans & Servlets
- Utilized Python libraries NumPy, Twisted and matPlotLib
- Created tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators, and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Experience in setting up Elastic Load Balancers (ELB's) and Auto Scaling groups on Production EC2 Instances to build Fault-Tolerant and High Availability applications.
- Created entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Using Amazon EC2 command line interface along with Bash/Python to automate repetitive work.
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in’s come from the developer.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and migrate potential risks associated with the releases.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Associated with development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Used Python based GUI components for the frontend functionality such as selection criteria and developed a GUI for a Java script product.
- Implemented navigation rules for the application and page outcomes, written controllers using annotations.