- Tested and proven User Experience Leader wif over 15 years of experience significantly improving customer - facing applications and websites in both Corporate and Agency settings using Agile methodology. In-depth experience wif B2B and B2C markets. Dynamic leader and motivator using an effective combination of analytical and interpersonal skills. Talent for building multi-functional teams while facilitating change management. Highly skilled presenter wif ability to influence others and win support on critical issues.Professional & Technical Skills
- User Experience and User Interface Designer |Interaction Design | User Research | User Testing | Information Architecture | User-Centered Research and Design |Use Case Development | Wireframing | Advanced Prototyping | Product Development | Requirements Elicitation and Documentation | Responsive Website Design | Mobile Design | Enterprise-wide Customer Experience Management |Strategic Planning | Road Map Development | Resource Management | Project Management | Relationship Management | Vendor Management |Agile & SDLC Methodologies| Business Case Management | CRM | Axure | Visio | Adobe Creative Suite | MS Office Suite of Products | Confluence | Jira | SharePoint
UX Digital Producer
- Participated in cross-functional agile teams, representing User Experience and Research alongside visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA.
- Defined user requirements in response to business goals working wif product management and technology partners.
- Created prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Created use cases and documented business rules and expected online behaviors.
- Redesigned Company Intranet and created wireframes and prototypes for public websites and Options Portal.
- Lead and analyzed user research and usability test results.
- Company expert in Google Analytics, which led to creating monthly reporting, customized reporting, event tracking, etc.
User Experience Architect
- Gatheird user and business requirements.
- Created wireframes and designed interactive prototypes using Axure for unmet digital user needs.
- Designed, wrote, and managed email marketing campaigns.
- Incorporated inventory management in Toe teh Line’s POS system saving client $25K per year.
- Designed and developed online Mobile/Tablet work-order application for A&M Heating & Cooling reducing operating costs.
Application Technology Leader
- Liaison between Marketing, Product Development, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and IT. Responsible for leading all teams in teh digital transformation of teh newly acquired Workers’ Compensation division.
- Brought human-centered design approach to create a holistic, end-to-end experience to teh user.
- Performed and documented competitive analysis.
- Created and maintained documentation for business, marketing, and technology teams.
- Interviewed users and facilitated focus groups to understand pain-points wif Coventry Connect (adjuster/client portal); created IA, journey maps, wireframes, designed interactive prototypes using Axure and Adobe Photoshop, and presented research and UX road maps to business.
- Designed and defined engaging experiences for unmet user needs and business opportunities.
- Created best in class customer experience for Adjuster Portal.
- Collaborated wif IT, business stakeholders, writers, and other visual designers to deliver digital experiences.
- Developed intuitive, usable, and engaging user experiences using Axure and Photoshop.
- Designed a new presentation layer, improved UI efficiency, and added content and graphics to Coventry Connect, which led to upsells. Received 95% customer satisfaction rating during usability testing and after product launch.
- Created wireframes and complex interactive prototypes for 3 new product modules wif new functionality, which increased customer satisfaction by 95% and gained significant new business.
- Gatheird requirements and created teh UI, UX, and design for teh Workers’ Compensation Mobile Application.
- Led enterprise-wide team to create a Workers’ Comp CRM application using Salesforce, which allowed for a best in class, consistent customer experience throughout each department.
Confidential,Downers Grove, IL
- IT owner for Member Portal, Provider Search Tool, Company Intranet, and Individual Consumer Website. Direct reports included 6 Project Managers and 10 Business Analysts.
- Gatheird requirements and led cross functional team in teh overhaul of teh company Intranet. Performed user focus groups, created wireframes, interactive prototypes, and usability testing. Received a 98% success rating during usability testing.
- Mentored direct reports on sketching, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, information architecture, and journey mapping to ensure best in class user experience.
- Delivered over 20 complex projects on-time and wifin budget improving teh user experience. Received highest PMO compliance and user acceptance scores.
- Integrated and implemented over 10 newly acquired health plans successfully.
- Developed vision, strategy, and managed teh execution of functionality for teh Group Health Member Mobile App. Assembled and led project team in teh wireframing and prototyping for customer usability testing.
- Managed vendor relations for teh Member Cost Estimation Tool and negotiated 25% savings.
- Created Guided Tours for teh Member Portal and Provider Search tools, improving user experience.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
- Created and executed teh digital vision and strategy for teh regional health plans including teh Member Portal, Employer Portal, Provider Portal, Provider Search, and Medicare Broker portal. Led projects to design and develop proprietary portals versus teh out-sourced vendor sites, significantly cutting IT costs.
- Managed and mentored over 30 direct reports, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Testing Analysts.
- Incorporated feedback and Live Chat functionality on websites and Portals and used analytics to improve teh user experience.
- Developed methodology and managed weekly resource allocation for Confidential projects, leading to optimal resource allocation and low cost.
- Recognized for leading Confidential team in accurate budget estimates for all new projects year-after-year.
- Developed training materials halping to on-board new Confidential employees and become solid contributors in record time.
- Implemented automated processes/governance for new enhancements and project requests driving efficiency and low cost.
Interactive Client Service
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
- Mentored and created compensation plans for 20 Account Managers.
- Created landing pages and performed A/B testing, and provided SEO optimization techniques.
- Created wireframes and designed interactive prototypes for all client websites.