- A Software Professional seeking full - time employment in a senior .Net development position.
- Extensive Internet-based software development experience, primarily using ASP.Net and SQL Server 2008 R2/2012.
- Extensive experience working with all aspects of in-house team-based system development.
- Expertise in full project life cycle development for implementation and integration.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, Java, C/C++, VB6, T-Sql
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, T-SQL, MySQL
Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5 and below, ASP.Net, MVC 4/5, Entity Framework, Windows Forms
Systems: Windows 10 and below, Windows 2008 R2, Linux/Unix
Other Tools: GIT, Jira, Jenkins
Confidential, Wilmington, MA
- Formerly known as Taxware, maintaining Taxsolver, a database-centric software application, which handles sales tax calculations for large and small clients throughout the US, North and South America and Europe.
- Working with .Net and VS 2013, SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Currently working on TEAMS (Tax Exempt Asset Management System), web-based application to handle storage and retrieval of tax-exempt certificates for large and mid-sized companies.
- Several million certificates currently stored as PDFs on our databases.
- Customers include Microsoft, GE, Confidential .
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Train students from Fortune 500 and international corporations in latest Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft .Net languages C# and Visual Basic using Visual Studio 2012 and 2010 and MS SQL Server 2012 & 2008R2. Most training involves developing web applications using .Net Framework, IIS, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, XML document handling and Web Services.
- Also train students to develop Windows desktop applications using WPF and Windows Forms. Most classes run 40 hours.
Confidential, New York, NY
- With partner, developed full E-Commerce application for use by the art, antique and collectibles community.
- Product is called Gallery Assistant, website is galleryassistant.com.
- Some sites that we implemented and re-sold using the Gallery Assistant template are jmseva.com, anaviangallery.com, laurafisherquilts.com and hemingwaygallery.com.
- MySQL used as online database with interface handled by JDBC.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
- Programmed and maintained part of WorldShip International customer shipping system that works in 6 languages.
- Used VB front-end and Visual C++ MFC back-end, with ActiveX controls and SQL DB with Perl for administrative tasks.
- Assigned for part of year to Seattle, worked on Online Pro, UPS’ first Windows-based customer shipping system, written in Visual C++.
- Lead programmer for final release of MaxiShip, domestic DOS-based customer shipping system, written in C, using Vermont Views library.
Independent Web Developer
- Developed website for real estate sales agent using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server 2008.
- This is a complete re-write of an earlier site that I developed in 2003, using Java and MySQL. Wrote 25 stored procedures to handle all aspects of table manipulation.
- Virtually all ASP.Net web server controls are created programmatically, as are their event handlers.
- XML document, which has description and demographic information on 18 local towns, is loaded, parsed and displayed based on selected town link.
- AJAX Update Panel is used for fast response for server-side mortgage calculator. CSS is used for style and layout.
- Site uses 100's of jpegs, with thumbnails generated on the fly, upon file upload.