- A result - driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Senior Software Engineer who can think “out of the box”.
- Strong in design and integration problem-solving skills.
- Expert in software testing strategies and quality assurance, SharePoint, T-SQL with website design, database analysis and design.
- Valued for driving quality and consistency throughout all phases of software development projects.
- Partner with developers, analysts, QA and support engineers throughout the product lifecycle to produce high-quality, user-friendly, scalable and bug-free software.
- Strong written and verbal communications. Interested in a challenging technical track career in an application development environment.
- Engineering web development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces
- Analysis and design of databases and user interfaces
- Managing requirements
- Writing tests scenarios, tests cases and tests results
- Managing and supporting multiple projects
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills
Databases: SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, Access
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Audium Studio 5, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, FrontPage
Configuration Management: ClearCase, ClearQuest, SourceSafe, PVCS
Confidential, Gainesville, VA
Substitute Teacher Assistant
- Serve as an Assistant in elementary, middle and high schools classrooms.
- Facilitate lessons plans and provide homework assistance to students.
Confidential, Gainesville, VA
- Designed, developed and tested a STEAM website to encourage middle school girls to develop their Curiosity Quotient (CQ) in a Science, Technology, Engineering Arts or Math.
- Designed proof-of-concept websites for small businesses.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Information Clerk and Coordinator
- Manned the main entrance lobbies; assisted the elderly and escorted patients to the Emergency Room and inside the hospital. Gatekeeping duties.
- Processed intake and health forms, organized patients medical records in paper charts.
- Seasoned analyst on business process reengineering projects. Engineered software release for speed and improved the user experience. Outcomes:
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) and IT Coordinator
- Designed, developed and tested a first project documentation portal for the Department Veterans Affairs "eBenefits" claim processing system.
- Created and reported testing metrics to project management inorder to validate Level Of Effort (LOE) estimates for assigned tasks.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Designer and Developer
- Coded, tested and migrated Fortune 500 companies’ from DTMF to Speech technology in a call center environment. in speech-based IVR applications for RiteAid and Proctor and Gamble.
- Re-engineered workflows using Audium Studio 5, an application generator that integrates with grammar and applications files. Results: optimized caller satisfaction metric by 25% and reduced customer hangs ups by 10%.
- Created deployment packages for new releases in a production environment.