- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Strong in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles and desktops.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Experience in developing components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc
- Good knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Proficiency in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, and CSS Table.
- Effective skills of working with Eclipse IDE and MVC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle i.e. Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Remarkable knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000, Mac, Linux, UNIX.
IDE/HTML Editors: Notepad++, adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 2, Eclipse.
Database: SQLServer, MS-Access.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger
SDLCs: Waterfall, Agile.
Graphics Editors: Adobe photo shop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Animation: Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Fireworks.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Websites designed and developed using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS 3,Ajax and jQuery based on W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Worked on the application developed using HTML5, CSS3, JSON.
- Worked with technologies like jQuery and Ajax to make more attractive and easy to use website.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and DreamweaverCS3.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used several jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Implemented and tested the business application with jQuery.
- Designed GUI using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Collaboration with team members design, analysis, coding, testing and review website.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Front End Developer
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
Front End Web Developer
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Provided insight on HTML and CSS standards.