- Extensive experience of OOAD, OOPS, Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks, Multi - tier and distributed architectures in developing web-based and client-server application.
- Developed web pages using Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques like media queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Hands on experience in using Angular UI, JQuery, JQuery UI, JQuery Mobile for the webpage cross browser compatibility and Responsive design.
- Experience in concepts W3C Standard, Writing Semantic mark up, Web Usability, Web Accessibility, Site Speed & Search engine optimization. .
- Strong skill set in the Application development including SOAP/REST integration
- Proficient in using CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in web pages.
- Experience in database development skills like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB.
- Well experienced in using version control tools like Git, SVN and Team Foundation server(TFS).
- Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using XML, DHTML, Ajax, Tomcat and Apache, Web Sphere Application server over various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
- Experience in creating test suites using Jasmine, karma and worked on tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt, Testem.
- Expertise in using web designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash and Corel Draw.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, hardworking and a good team player
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development.
Programming Languages: C, Java, PL/SQL.
IDE s: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Sublime Text3, Webstrom.
Web/App Servers: IIS 8.0, Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN and TFS
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MongoDB, MySql
Operating Systems: Windows (Family, Network & Enterprise), UNIX
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, EL Segundo, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed pages using AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, Factories, Services, Filters, Routing and HttpRequest, promises.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implemented Responsive Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Created custom Directives using Angular JS which contain restrict values (AECM), isolate scope, template, and link functions in order to display a list of items inside a grid
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using Angular.JS.
- Used Angular JS custom Factories to validate and build filters for search parameters and implemented pagination service for all the tabular data.
- Utilized UI-Route for various UI-Views in the application including search functionality, forms for adding to registry etc.
- Used Require JS for implementing AMD features.
- Used Node.JS for asynchronous data communication between server and client.
- Designed and developed Warning, information popups using iframe modal boxes and dashboard containing multiple widgets which again consists of variety of charts and draggable components using Angular UI Library.
- Implemented Angular JS custom directives for input fields like SSN, Phone number that allows only numbers with particular format.
- Implemented Angular JS Service for HTTP calls that were being called in multiple controllers.
- Involved in converting the whole code base from JQUERY to Angular JS framework.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Wrote custom validations using Angular JS for input fields like SSN, phone number and representative numbers.
- Worked on Node JS technology for rendering server side support to the application.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Mapping the Template with it’s View, Component, Controller via bridges and getting the data via service calls, virtual services or mock it with JSON, and defining in a utility called Data Transform.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, Angular UI, DHTML and JSON
- Using AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order.
- Developed the code using LESS framework, which in turn would generate plain CSS for the dynamic pages.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and GIT control.
- Performed Unit testing on angular applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine.
Confidential, Branchville, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Used Angular JS, Bootstrap and HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable.
- Used rootscope for communication between controllers.
- Developed HTML prototypes andUI deliverables, like wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Created Angular custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Used React JS for search engine optimization and worked with Visual studio.
- Used Special Syntax called JSX to mix HTML with Java Script with the help of React JS.
- Implemented jQuery plugin that enables to display related information with the hovered label and link.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented Through HTML5
- Created Email templates using HTML5 and CSS Tables for an internal communicator application
- Utilize RESTful service, got JSON response from back end and presented the JSON data on the web page through different visual effects.
- Used Java JSP for form handling, session storage and process request for the dynamically generated web pages
- Designed the website with navigation bar and side bar menu with multilevel structure using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Designed custom Node.JS module to, programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Designed and implemented Node.JS APIs (handling over 1,800 requests/second) at peak).
- Created package.json for Bower and NPM.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Created SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using Jquery.get or Jquery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop .
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used CSS3 and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Used Nesting, Variable and Mixing features of SASS Preprocessor to keep the code neat and to enhance pace of the project.
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Used GIT tortoise for file Management.
- Worked with source code control systems like GIT and JIRA.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome using HTML5 and frameworks like Ext.js and knockout.js.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
UI/ Web Developer
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements.
- Created Ext JS custom UI components and implemented MVC framework.
- Developed charting components using the Ext JS charting for the data visualization.
- Developed Java, J2EE Web and Business components and wired using Ext JS Ajax calls.
- Developed Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Produced and consumed Rest Web Services, developed DAO's and DTO classes for services and consumed through Angular factory service calls from front end. Designed, developed and implemented SinglePageApplication (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming JSON from a SpringMVC, using Spring Security to secure the application.
- Implemented MVVM, client side MVC frameworks like AngularJS, Backbonejs, SinglePageApplication developments.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Developed APIs using AJAX and JSON to implement more robust and efficient client facing applications
- Experience in UI development and RIA frameworks (like, Dojo/jQuery/JQGrid/Sencha et al)
- Called the restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used Version Control tools TFS, SVN.
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Developed the application on GWT (for creating Widgets, Panel, Event Listeners and other UI Components) and Eclipse and deployed the application on WebSphere Server.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using XHTML and CSS. Created detailed wireframes & process flows.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Interacted with the Graphics design team in the use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc
- Involved in using CVS for project management and version management
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
Front End Developer
- Developed Web Interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML, JSFs, DOJO and CSS.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts framework.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing to increase the performance of the application
- Coded Servlets, API's for connectivity using JDBC.
- Conversion of PL/SQL packages to Java classes.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Extensively used AJAX and JSP for UI and server side programming.
- Implemented Patterns like Business delegate, Factory, Fast lane Read and Singleton in the application to make it modular and approachable.