- Extensive experience with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working with animations, routing and states. Working experience on Backbone.
- Hands on experience CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developed Web 2.0 applications to consume JSON response using callback functions.
- Responsible for developing new layouts/wireframes for desktop and mobile, maintaining exciting layouts and Frameworks. Worked on high traffic enterprise level production sites.
- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming, database design and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, and Visual Studio, MS Visio.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control (SVN).
- Experience in using revision control systems Star team, CVS, Git and Subversion.
- Part of Agile teams, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Participated in code walk-through, code reviews and quality reviews of deliverables.
- Involved in preparation and review of Technical Impact Analysis.
- Ample Knowledge on SQL and programming SQL with various RDBMS’s
- Preparation, review and execution of manual and automated Unit Test Cases.
- Preparation, review and execution of manual Integration Test Cases.
- Involved in code check-in and check-out using various version control systems.
- Results and team oriented with good prioritization to deliver high-quality code on schedule.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage project tasks with changing priorities and tight deadlines and can work either independently or as a part of a team.
- Team player, result-oriented, fast learner, well adaptable to challenging environments, Strong work ethics and commitment to work will well serve to achieve Client’s objectives.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
Core Expertise: Collections, Generics, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Multithreading, File Serialization, Exception Handling, File I/O, J2EE, Servlets, JSP
Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, BootStrap, MVC, Spring, Hibernate
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, Unix.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL
Web/ Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
IDE & Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Selenium
Web Services: SOAP, XML, WSDL, HTTP, XSD, REST
Testing: Quality Center 9.0, Visual Soap
Confidential, Murray, UtahSenior UI Developer
- Worked closely with .Net Development team to develop pages that could be componentized and reused in a CMS.
- Have played a key role by bridging the gap between designing & development team Fixing UI issues detected by Quality team.
- Developed creative web page layouts, frame works for challenging web applications, while working with multiple teams with in the bank.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from PSD mockups to final HTML/ CSS/ JQuery based prototypes.
- Implementation of JQuery to support the dynamic nature of the web-site elements like navigation, icons, banners etc.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful Services.
- Utilized various JQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using AngularJS, HTML 5.0 and CSS3.
- Gathering client requirement and providing cost/time effective solution.
- Web Administration support, Content Management dealing with changes, addition, and deletion or editing of day to day activities within public facing site.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Created design documents when and as required, performed coding, debugging and testing.
- Prepared documentation in context to best web practices as per W3C standards.
- Mobile site prototyping using jQuery Mobile as a UI platform and supported the integration with the CMS Implemented & custom designed Google predictive search boxes.
Confidential, Ann Arbon, MI
- Requirements gathering from business and defining specifications for the system.
- Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Worked in a team, Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) from wireframes
- Work on website related implementation flow of the project using wireframes and prototypes
- Extensive involved in coding of project related wireframes and prototypes.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Used JQuery-Ajax plug-in to GET the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery.
- Used SQL in server side code to fetch the JSON format of data.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality Using CSS layouts
- Working with Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application.
- Develop HTML and CSS template using Photoshop.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
Confidential, Overland park, Kansas city
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease ofdeveloperspin up and enhanced performance
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS (Sass), focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of Liberty Mutual Insurance website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers
- Designed and implemented sharable and re-usable software service API's.
- Actively involved in all aspects of the system design.
- Worked extensively on design and development of HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked closely with back - end developersto find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UIsolutions for web verticals
- Developed the core module using servlets and Oracle 10g database.
- Installed and configured Web Sphere 6.1 application servers.
- Implemented the system using Eclipse, SQL Developer
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS
- Designed user Interface for the project using HTML, CSS, and Flash
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues to ensure the smooth running of application and all its features on different browsers.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced
- Costs through test time improvements. wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Worked closely with third party vendors.