- 7+ years of experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed Software products and distributed applications using JAVA technologies.
- Expertise in CQ5.6, AEM 6.1, Sightly, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.
- Expert at developing custom components, page templates, template components and workflow.
- Proficient in JDBC, JSP, JNDI, Servlets, Ext JS and AJAX.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE - Lite and Eclipse.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, CVS, SVN and ANT.
- In-depth knowledge in design and development of MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Good understanding of J2EE Security framework. Having experience in configuration of SSL on WebLogic server.
- Effective use of design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Proficient in CQ templates, components and workflows. Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), andCQ5(Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration applications).
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge in WebLogic Server and Portal Server.
- Expertise in developing web applications with Java Beans, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, and JMS
- Strong hands-on with EAItechnologies like Spring 3.2 (Spring MVC), Struts 2.0, and Hibernate 3.0
- Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration applications)
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB)
- Experience with SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall models) of performing detailed analysis, collecting use cases, documenting requirements and creating designs for Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Applications.
- Expertise in XML processing with SAX, DOM, JDom and dom4j technologies.
- Experience in working with source control and versioning tools like Clearcase, Perforce and CVS.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services.
Enterprise Web Products: AEM6, Sightly, CQ 5.6,CQ 5.4
Frame Works: Struts MVC, J2EE Design Pattern
Application Servers/ Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/11g, MySQL.
Testing Tools: JUnit
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GitHub.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/7, Sun Solaris, Unix
Other Tools: Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, ANT, File Vault, Maven, JBOSS Developer Studio3.0.1, SQL Developer
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
- CQ5.6 related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components, widgets, CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author.
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using RUP SDLC
- Developed custom components and implemented widgets.
- Developed a Restful content delivery framework.
- Performed Requirement analysis including presentations.
- Involved in CQ5 Deployment architecture and Sizing.
- Contributed in developing CQ5 Testing and Production Rollout Plan.
- Worked on Function Specifications and Design document
- Integrated with a shared repository globally accessible repository for shared, permissions-based digital media assets using CQ5 DAM
- Participated into CQ5 design and framework development.
- Integrating search technology Lucene and web analytics with CQ5
- Implemented SOA architectural pattern using SOAP based web services
- Created/Modified components, templates in Adobe AEM 6.0
- Integrated Struts with Spring using Delegating Action Proxy and AOP's interceptors
- Developed Servlets to invoke business methods interacting with database via Hibernate Persistence Framework
- Maintained the content on the Web application using Adobe CQ6.0 features.
- Created online PDF forms using Adobe Live Cycle ES4 Designer, using Html 5& JAVA coding.
- Worked on User interface using HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS and Velocity
- Created web-services both restful and soap based from scratch
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- Perform AEM customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements.
- Used Session from Hibernate to get instance form Session Factory to connect to the database
- Extensively used Hibernate Criteria and HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to do CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) on the backend database (Oracle)
- Developed code to send and receive messages to/from MQ (queue)
- Used Apache Maven for build automation
- Logged the application using log4j for easier debug and maintenance
Environment: Adobe CQ5.5, 6.0, CQ5 DAM, CQ Tagging, Workflow, Scene 7, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Adobe livecycleES4, Ingestors, CMS, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis 2.0, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML 5, JSP, UML, MS Visio, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Developed more than 2 applications that uses JCR content repository in CQ to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, components, and workflows
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Experienced on creating dialogs for both Touch/Classic in AEM 6.0.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Developed message driven web services using Spring Integration.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- OSGI bundle development experience.
- Developed GUI using HTML and Java Script.
- Performing analysis using Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Site catalyst (Omniture), new relic.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
Environment: AEM5.6.0, 6.1, Adobe CQ5, Adobe livecycle, JAVA, J2EE, OSGI, Spring Integration, HIBERNATE, MYSQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQUERY, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, XPath, XML, LINUX, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Eclipse, SVN.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed Content structure including folder structure, Caching, Workflow for verification, and metadata management strategies
- Also come with design for CUG and ACL properties for asset control
- Design and development of templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundle
- Setting up environments dev, test, staging and production
- Setting disaster recovery and backup system
- Created POC related to CQ5 design and implementation
- Designed DAM Tagging and taxonomy for website
- Worked on ingestors which ingest news, photos, videos and articles from third party
- Worked on design for integration with third-party RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Used LDAP for authentication
- Logged the application using log4j for easier debug and maintenance
Environment: Java, J2EE, Apache Maven and CQ5, Adobe CQ5, CQ 5.5.4 CMS, AJAX, Struts 1.2, Spring 2.5, Dependency injections, Hibernate 3.2, Angular JS, Web Services (Soap and Restful), HTML, XBRL, XML, JUnit, log4j, UNIX, Windows XP
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Gathering requirements from Business users and analyzing the requirements.
- Study the use cases diagrams and analyzing the application in all aspects.
- Drawing Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams using Rational Rose tool in UML.
- Generating the Java classes from the created UML diagrams.
- Documenting for all the classes with detailed description.
- Converting HTML screens to Jsp screens with struts tags, Incorporating CSS in JSP's.
- Creating Form Beans and declaring the Mapping by using Struts.
- Creating the Action Classes for processing the requests and for forwarding to the next layer.
- Creating the Data Access Object design Pattern classes for accessing the database.
- Validating sever side validations using Struts validations.
- Viewing the database design document and analyze the tables and get aware of the tables and relation between tables.
- Mapping the data from EV to MC for some fields by writing the procedures.
- Unit testing and deploying the application on Weblogic server.
- Performance tuning of application for quick response.
- Writing procedures and queries in optimized way.
- Involved in mapping Hibernate configuration files with Data base tables.
- Performing the PMD test for checking coding standards.
- Participated in Preparing Design Documents.
- Used HTML editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications.
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnit framework for unit testing
- Deployed the application in Weblogic server
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Created multiple types of content, each with different features.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.