- Over 6 years’ experience of UI/Front - End Web development and design in multiple industries: Consumer Electronics, E-Commerce, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical, Auto Group etc.
- Deep Understanding in principle and application of MVC framework of AngularJS; Hands-on experience of development single page application(SPA), creation of Component-Based web application with Angular2
- Experienced in building reusable components with ReactJS to bootstrap the large application with data that changes over time and make code reuse, testing, and separation of concerns easy; efficient in applying FLUX architecture to separate Views and business logic in Stores layer, empowering the application with Event&Action Based Data Flow.
- Solid knowledge in applying Node(Express) to create RESTful web services APIs
- Excellent in using Bootstrap/UI Bootstrap, and media Query as complement, performing responsive Website design for multiple types of devices, such as desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile
- Proficient in using SASS as CSS preprocessor to improve working efficiency
- Strong experience in Version Control tools like GIT, SVN, Dimensions(Eclipse)
- Manage packages, applications and tasks dependencies by NPM, bower
- Experience working in Agile/scrum software development
- Drive the design review cycle and close on development requirements independently
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, with ability to work independently or in a team environment
Main Front-end Library/Framework: AngularJS/Angular2, ReactJS, jQuery, D3.js, Bootstrap
Platform/Automation/Package Tools: Node.js, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Bower
Version Control: GIT, Dimensions
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer tools
IDE: Eclipse, WebStorm
Confidential, New Jersey
- Develop reusable and flexible chart component (bar, pie, line, area charts) to display data dynamically by Custom Directive, Component of AngularJS and D3.js
- Design router system for the navigation between varieties’ component
- Resolve AJAX as much as possible instead of factory service of AngularJS
- Create factory service for delivery JSON format data to the server side
- Address cross browser compatibility issues (CSS3, HTML5 API), especially for IE browser, like slide bar styling, save blob, download, FileReader issues, etc.
- Maintain/modify the style sheet codebase by CSS3, override bootstrap styles
- Responsive design and UI optimization ranged from desktop to mobile devices performances by Bootstrap and Angular UI
- Work with UX Designers to translate visual concepts/wireframe into functional online experiences, microsites, and other digital media
- Maintain continuous contact with project manager through the project and after completion making sure features are delivered with high quality and on time
- Rebuild several management modules, which include inner Email component, order status/refund status component, Service history record component etc.
- Develop the user account interface for Marciano mobile site, which is a fully function Single Page Application using AngularJS
- Using AJAX to get data from the backend and by using D3.js, display data dynamically in different chart style, such as Bubble Chart, Stacked Bars Chart, distribution point chart, etc.
- Responsive design and UI optimization ranged from desktop to mobile devices for both main site and the Marciano site, by Bootstrap and Angular UI
- Work with Visual and UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, microsites, and other digital media.
- Collaborate with teammates and update application versions using GIT
- Write standards-compliant code for testing/debugging process by QUnit, JSHint
- Maintain continuous contact with all internal and external stakeholders through the project and after completion making sure features are delivered with high quality and on time
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
- Construct wireframes and user stories, designing the UI according to Clients’ requirement and prototypes
- Take care of the new functions and events, and converting them to be responsive or mobile friendly to work across modern mobile and tablet devices
- Collaborate with backend programmers to pull it all above together for clients
- 3rd party API integration of Confidential Maps, YouTube, Twitter, and Tint up
- Follow the update requirement from Michael’s Co, optimize payment interface and form in user account
- Update the management interface Michael’s Co, add new function to manage daily and holiday deals
- Design a new portal for dealers and integrate a new distribution inquiry form for H2O wireless
- Redesign the HELP interface for H2O wireless, add more support events and interactive contents
- Also responsible for several email campaigns (HTML email), which included H2O Wireless, ACS, Creative Media Designs and the Firefly Creative itself
- Fixed Cross Browser Compatibility issues for IE, Chrome, Opera and Firefox
- Work closely with market-side employees to determine updating content of website due to the needs changing among customers.
- Update new PATIENTS insurance services and EVENTS subsites to display Press Releases of the CAMBER and its parent corporation
- Design dynamic website layout with deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that appropriate reflected the company’s fulfillment.
- Perform Ajax for refreshing part of web sections which reduce the request times to achieve smaller file size and better speed
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participate in creating and developing the prototype website of the company
- Develop and maintain the project UI of the Peterbilt Motors, Raising Cane’s, The North Face which show all the content of our service
- 3rd party API integration with Confidential Map application to show the offices location of the company in different state
- Design the wireframe and story-board for each employee, which contain social links videos photo and their personal background, professional skills, contributions etc.
- Add the sidebar for each client, which could show a menu of our service to this client
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Create and build the prototype for the main website using HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Work closely with market-side employees to develop and maintain the website like: New vehicles, Pre-owned vehicles
- Add a search window on the main site for customer to search the content of the website
- 3rd party API integration with Confidential Map application to show each dealer location