- Deep Understanding of Angular JS practices and commonly used Directives.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug, protractor, brackets and Developer Tools.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning and CSS Animations.
- Version control with GIT and CVS.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on unit testing of Angular modules using Protractor
- Writing integration test cases along with continuous integration tools like using Karma.
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills with solid knowledge of usability, accessibility and cross browser issues.
- Strong communication, planning and problem - solving skills, with ability to work independently or with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Developing REST API’s using NodeJS.
App Servers: NodeJS
Database: Oracle 11g, My SQL, Mongo Db
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Google Chrome Web Debugger
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
- Developed responsive Angular JS single-page UI for simplifying the content shown on different dashboards on Client’s OBIEE and Tableau based solutions.
- Developed unit test cases for Angular modules using Protractor.
- Used ng-repeat attribute and worked with several other directives.
- Created AngularJS controllers and services to make REST API calls to retrieve the data.
- Implemented a variety of charts and draggable components using jQuery UI Library.
- Implemented area, pie, donut charts using high charts to generate monthly analysis and statistics in a separate dashboard for reports.
- Implemented Sankey diagrams using D3.JS library with JSON data for data visualization.
- Written RESTful services using NodeJS.
Front End Developer
- Developed an authentication and login page to validate the user actions which helps the doctors, nurses and patients to login into the web site.
- Worked on implementation of patient’s portal software for doctors to access their medical history.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance web page display based on screen-size and platform.
- Used JSON extensively for collecting data from server and sending requests to the server from client-side.
- Using Object oriented concepts in improving the performance.
- Used GitHub code repository for code check-in/check-out.
- Created various Report templates.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Created Angular JS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, and form validations.
- Involved in System Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment.
- Understands to interprets and translate business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation.
- Used NetBeans as Java/J2EE IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSPs, EJBs and Java Classes.
- Thorough understanding of the API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to provide dynamic content to the HTML pages.
- Developed database layer using JDBC for connecting to SQL Server.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Views and Sequences to support database related functions.
- Involved in deployment of application in WebSphere Application Server.
- Used CVS for version maintenance.
- Monitored the log files on regular basis in UNIX environment.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and tested the application
- Developed SQL queries and PL/SQL blocks to interact with the Oracle database.
- Assure code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDBC, HTML, CSS, UNIX, SQL and Tomcat.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Redesign part of an existing web application that was meant for desktops to work on mobile phones using JQuery Mobile.
- Develop a real time mobile web application using JQuery Mobile, MVC and web services.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
Jr. web Developer
- Created and optimizes graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Created CSS based page layouts.
- Prepared various project related documents such as test cases, coding standards and guidelines.
- Writing and editing content for designing webpage and layout.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Co-ordination with the Testing Team in order to maintain the Quality Process.
- Data verification and Form Validations.
- Created the Different business module as monthly, quarterly, and yearly packages and promotional offers.
- Extensively performed GUI testing of the web application
Bachelor’s in Information Technology, India.