- Proficient in designing, developing and maintaining user interface for Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS MVC Framework in start - up education, heath care management,
- Hand-on experience in using Angular UI Router to create the routing structure for different pages, and data parsing and transmission between different states of the application.
- Experience in using custom directives and filters to process data and format it according to company standards in the View.
- Solid knowledge in Angular UI bootstrap, Angular Material, and Font Awesome to add functionalities to the AngularJS based user interface.
- Proficient in creating AngularJS factories to utilize AngularJS services like $http to make RESTful API calls to java and node.js based backend.
- Experience in CSS3 preprocessors such as SASS, LESS to optimize the cascading style sheet and allow mix-ins, variables and hierarchical structure in CSS file.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web Applications using CSS3 Media Queries and CSS Bootstrap for different layout according to the user’s device.
- Good understanding in new web technologies like React.JS,Redux, Lodash, Babel, ES6 and Typescript.
- Proficient in code functionality testing through the behavioral testing tool like jasmine integrated with Karma to achieve end-to-end application testing.
- Familiar with popular browsers development and debugging tools/plugins for Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Familiar with Version Control Tools like Git.
- Experienced change and design graphic logo using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong communication, problem-solving ability, excellent performance in teamwork.
Frameworks/Libraries: Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular Material, D3.js, Semitic UI. Node.js, jQuery, Lodash, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, Font-awesome.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Mongo DB.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
IDE & Tools: Atom, GULP, Web Storm, Eclipse, Sublime, VS code, Firebug,DeveloperTools, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visio
Testing Tools/Frame Work: Jasmine, Karma
Version Control: Bitbucket, GIT.
Confidential, Garwood, NJ
Front End UI Developer
- Worked with web designers to develop user interfaces and prototypes for a web-based System, private start-up Environment.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application using AngularJS MVC framework.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application using Angular 4 web component based.
- Used AngularJS UI Router to establish routing between nested html views.
- Implemented the user login authentication using AngularJS and Auth0.
- Used HTML5 and AngularJS to format the input forms and handled the input validations.
- Apply animation when an event happened using Angular.
- Using AngularJS created custom-directives and custom-filters for data manipulations and to display data.
- Built factories to utilize Angular services such as $http and $resource to consume the RESTful APIs for data parsing from the Java based backend server.
- Involved in Design queries to the back-end MySQL database to implement the GET / POST functionality for JSON contracts.
- Worked on the optimization of the CSS files using CSS preprocessors SASS.
- Worked with the Bootstrap Grid structure and the CSS media queries to make the application responsive (RWD).
- For easy debugging used testing frameworks Karma and Jasmine and followed the TDD to develop the entire application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Used GIT for version control and simultaneous code implementation.
- Assisted business analysts to figure out the technical aspects of the project and later analyzed the requirements to design the application.
- Updated the application using Angular 2 with Typescript.
- Provide new Architecture for react.js /Redux Front-end Environment.
- Created reusable web Component for react.
- Worked in Agile methodology and attended daily Scrum meetings to access the current progress in a Sprint.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Closely worked with Business System Analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI Modules been build.
- Created user survey and displayed in dynamic report.
- Implemented a best restaurants hunter to find the nearest restaurant using yelp API.
- Implemented a Movie hunter to find the classical movie using IMDB API.
- Extensively used AJAX to consume data.
- Used GIT to control version update.
Environments: D3.js, HTML, CSS, CVS, jQuery, AJAX, Node.js, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, jQueryUI, JSON.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
UI/ Angular.JS Developer
- Closely worked with Business System Analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI Modules been built.
- Developed all the UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, AngularJS.
- Used Angular.JS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Used Angular.JS factory and services for dependency injection.
- Using Angular.JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used $http in Angular.JS for consuming RESTful web-services.
- Used Angular.JS routers like "UI Router" to establish routing between nested html views.
- Proficiently used custom Angular.JS Filter, Directive, and Service to achieve the various functionalities of the website.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used Bootstrap for responsiveness and expertise in Grid Control System.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and API’s using Angular.JS.
- Used two-way data Binding techniques and custom filters.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service
- Used Node.js to run the application on the grunt server.
- Managed and administered multiple instances of GIT, including build server and operating environment.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Designed and implemented web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using HTML, CSS3 and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Developed CSS3 page layouts, styles and table coding for efficient design.
- Used CSS3 selectors for condition-based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Participated in weekly meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable jQuery plugin for styled appearance.
- Tested and debugged code using IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Safari Web Inspector
- Using AJAX to update the data without refresh the page.
- Using ColdFusion to talk to the database.
- Worked on ColdFusion Web Services.
- Involved in Configuring IIS and various data source settings on development, test and production servers.
- Involved in the design of database objects using UML.
- Updating database, tables using SQL server 2000
- Maintain back end server (SQL 2000 T-SQL and IIS)