- Experienced in XML and JSON Parsing wif NSJSONSeralization and NSXMLParser
- Experienced wif using GCD and NSOperationQueue wif Multithreading
- Familiar wif UI design implementation using Storyboards and NIB files
- Efficient storage of data using SQLite, Core Data and Database
- Complete understanding of Object Oriented Features (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation)
- Core Data
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Senior iPhone Developer
- Create you're personalized newsfeed, aggregating everything on teh Internet that you want to see.
- Update you're Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, blogs, magazines, YouTube and RSS Reader feeds.
- Worked in a team of 4 iOS developers one graphic designer and webservices team for teh back end support.
- Worked extensively wif backed web services using both xml and json data format.
- Worked wif graphics designer in finalizing teh UI for teh application and using UIProxy extensions for maintaining standard look and feel throughout teh application.
- Used multi - threading through Grand Central Dispatch (GCD), data caching for improving performance
- Created using tests using sentestkit framework.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior iPhone Developer
- This App explores and organizes hundreds of articles from a select collection of sources including major news agencies, websites and national and international specialized sports blogs
- Developed code for connecting to server and parsing JSON/xml response
- Developed classes for social media integration
- Worked wif teh event kit for setting up alerts and local notifications
- Used multi-threading for better user experience and used core data for local caching of some feeds for offline browsing.
- Efficient storage of data using File System, Core Data and Database
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- This app allows you to search for menu at restaurants near you that provide gluten free and allergen menu in an easy to read format.
- Created mock ups and wireframes for teh application.
- Implemented those wireframes using xib in Xcode interface builder.
- Worked wif location services to determine user location.
- Worked wif xml based web services to get menu information from backend about teh allergen menu.
- Worked wif instruments, leak and time profiler templates, static analyzer to optimize teh app performance and identify and fix some crash issues.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Allows you to use you're iPhone's camera to scan UPC barcodes on teh foods you eat.
- Teh easiest way to find foods and track how many calories you eat throughout teh day.
- Worked wif a third party barcode reader SDK and integrated that SDK to scan barcode data.
- Worked wif media controller to store capture images and store in photo library and access teh photo library.
- Worked wif xml data to get teh food related information from teh backend web services.
- Designed teh user interface using XIB and programmatically configuring to further enhance teh user experience.