- Proficient in working with MEAN stack.
- Proficient in designing and implementing REST API with ExpressJS and NodeJS on top of any database, preferably MongoDB.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap, Flatstrap, Less, WinLess, CSS3.
- Proficient in working with agile methoology, working as a pair, providing efficient and professional solutions.
- In addition to Mean Stack and Front-End technologies,3 years of experience in software design and development using C#, ASP.NET 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, AJAX, SQL SERVER 2008/2012, WCF Web Services 4.0, ASP.NET Web Services, IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0.
- Proficient in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Jobs and all possible Database Tasks in SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Proficient in managing database operations using ADO.NET, LINQ & Lambda Expressions.
- Proficient in implementing N-Tier, MVC and MVVM based applications.
- Experience in implementing client based, supplier and asset management solutions.
- Experience in using nUnit to test and detect possible problems for related application.
- Proficient in working on different environments, languages and platforms
Frameworks: AngularJS, JQuery, ReactJS, ExpressJS, DurandalJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Entity Framework, WCF, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, Ruby On Rails.
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server 2012/2008, SQLite, PostgreSQL.
Tools: Sublime Text, Atom, Terminal,Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 , SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, ServiceNow.
Source Control: Git, TFS 2012/2010, SVN.
Operating Systems: OSX, Ubuntu, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Web Servers: NodeJS, WebRick, IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0 , XAMPP, WAMP
Confidential - Hillsboro, OR
- Followed MVC approach, created routes, controllers and corresponding views to deliver easy to maintain solution.
- Created custom directives and filters to increase code reusability.
- Used NodeJS and ExpressJS to build custom APIs.
- Created models and schemas to identify the objects structure in mongodb.
- Used RestAngular to enable easy communication between front-end and APIs.
- Migrated most of the older applications to AngularJS for removing the gap between old and new applications, which enables easier enhancement, and maintenance.
- While building the front-end with AngularJS, also experimented ReacjJS for some of the newly proposed applications.
- Created Business Rules to control database operations.
- Created ACLs to drive Access Management.
- Designed and Created new Database Tables to enable new features for various User Groups.
- Created Scheduled Jobs to fetch data from External Systems (mostly from IPTrak).
- Designed and Implemented Outbound Web Services for External Systems so they can easily update records in ISMP.
- Designed and implemented custom classes for enabling dynamic Inbound REST calls which was not provided by ServiceNow.
- Created instant and automated email notifications which will basically generate transaction summary for the users.
- Created Runnable Scripts to maintain data in Production Server in case of any data mismatch.
- Worked extensively with various Product Groups on a daily basis to gather information for new requirements and enhancements.
- Provided instant support and solutions for Production Incidents.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential- Hillsboro, OR
- ADO.NET is used to connect SQL Server and execute Stored Procedures.
- Created Stored Procedures to handle communication between Web Services and SQL Server.
- Used jQuery to handle any type of DOM Manipulation and also consume Web Service by the use of AJAX.
- Used jqGrid with jQuery/JSON to provide up to date and flexible grid experience.
- JSON is used as content type of all Web Service methods.
- Created Helper Classes to handle Attachments and engage with External FILE API.
- Successfully implemented functions to split incoming files (Byte Arrays) into chunks and convert them to Base64String.
- Implemented Common Components for shared functionalities such as Exception Handling and Calling External Confidential Services and used them as reference in all 3 projects.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 to generate user friendly and responsive User Interface.
- Used Linq and Lambda Expressions when necessary to handle data operations in backend. Designed and Implemented Business Layer and Data Layer to separate business and data related operations and create an easy to manage Web Service structure.
- Created a solution which works in all Environments without a single line of code change.
- Added critical variables and environment related keys to machine.config.
- Prepared Unit Test cases and performed unit testing.
- Took responsibility in modifying SQL Server Batch Jobs for new applications.
- Based on the report given by CHECKMARX Security Checker, modified the source code to match current security standards.
- Successfully delivered Applications on schedule without any delay.
Front End Developer
Confidential - Hillsboro, OR
- Designed and created custom UI with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented custom search functionality by using KnockoutJS.
- Used jQuery to consume Silhouette Web API.
- Created custom Error Dialogs based on error type and user roles.
- Took responsibility on enhancing database design and modifying existing tables based on customer needs.
- Worked with the QA tester on a daily basis to fix existing defects.
- Created a report on UI design cons&pros, performed presentation to senior developers.
Software Developer Intern
- Designed and implemented application using C#, ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms, ADO.NET, CSS,JQuery and AJAX.
- Designed and implemented different User Interfaces for different user groups.
- Created Session Management to restrict or allow access to a specific content based on the role of the user.
- Used ASP Validators to validate the given text in the fields.
- Used AJAX Extenders to perform easier and better user interaction.
- Involved in database design.
- Created a Windows Service to check database and send e-mails automatically to the userson a specified period of time.