- 11+ years of experience in Software Development using Confidential and Web Technologies.
- Rich experience in building GUI for Windows and Web applications
- Rich experience in using Architectural Patterns - MVP and MVVM.
- Good experience in applying Design Patterns and UML.
- Experience in building merge modules using WiX.
- Experience in SQL Server and SSRS.
- Having Knowledge on Angular JS.
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Having extensive experience in executing projects in AGILE methodologies.
- Rich experience in XP practices - Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Continuous Integration.
- 2.5+ years of experience in Project management with proven experience in delivering projects on-time, under budget, meeting milestones, and communicating effectively.
- Proficient at People Management and Client Management.
- Well versed in CMM-I, Six Sigma and Lean implementations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to master new technologies quickly.
- Managed projects independently with onsite-offshore development model.
- Have around 6 years of experience in Industrial Automation domain.
- Have around 4 years of experience in Semi-Conductor domain.
- Have been at onsite since Nov’14 - Confidential, Lake Forest, U.S.
- Worked at client site for 5 months - Confidential, North Reading, U.S.
- Good experience in estimation techniques using Function Point, Story Point and WBS.
- Ability to lead and manage teams by example, and motivate them to achieve desired business objectives.
Languages: C#.NET, WPF, WCF, VC++, MFC, COM, ATL, VB.NET, Razor and Visual Basic
Estimation Techniques: Function Point, Story Point and WBS
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Installer: Confidential Installer (MSI), WiX, and Orca
Versioning Tools: Rational Clearcase, UCM and TFS
Tools: ClearQuest, VSS, Visio, Pure Coverage
Confidential, Lake Forest ,CA
Software DeveloperLanguage/Platform: C#, GUI, WPF, WCF, SQL Server
- Analyzing the requirements and breaking them into user stories.
- Involved in removing hyperlinks in the web pages in order to disable navigation when embedded in Enterprise Console web application.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the following features for WinForms application:
- Notification of rejected messages for Utilization Capability business object
- Runtime enhancement for Utilization Capability business object Migration support
- Fixed localization issues related to the Utilization Capability WinForm editor.
- Involved in fixing product issues with the SQL scripts and writing associated DB fit tests.
- Built merge module(MSM) using WiX to package Entity Model Builder components and integrating with the product installer.
- Have been involved in code reviews and making sure code is delivered with high quality.
- Involved in implementing custom utility and scripts to automate the process of staging components from TFS to Clear Case.
Software Engineer/Web Developer
- Preparing and reviewing the design documents.
- Implemented RESTful APIs to fetch the Line summary and Total period summary data.
- Implemented RESTful APIs to support CRUD operations for Entity configuration web pages.
- Implemented the APIs using Repository pattern.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Entity Configuration web pages using Razor views and Marionette framework.
- Involved in implementing Utilization State web page that uses Kendo Grid.
- Implemented transport layer using Kendo Data Source to support CRUD operations for Utilization web page.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Work Orders Collection web page using Razor views and Marionette framework
- Implemented popup model web page to display selected Work Order information.
- Involved in POC implementation using SignalR framework.
- Involved in fixing issues related to WPF controls used in MES Client.
- Involved in doing code reviews.
- Mentoring and managing the development team.
Language/Platform: C#, GUI, WinForms, SQL Server
- Involved in gathering requirements and authoring Detailed Functional Specification for Analytics Client feature.
- Involved in authoring Detailed Functional Specification and Detailed design for Multiple Source Data Items support feature.
- Involved in authoring/reviewing Detailed Designs for Custom Data Adapter Toolkit framework support feature.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the following WinForms:
- Measure editor to provide context for measure aggregation.
- Measure editor to provide support for multiple source data items.
- Measure record update.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Analytics Client WinForm application.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts to perform different measure aggregations.
- Involved in writing MERGE queries using SQL to write data to staging database.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Custom Data Adapter Toolkit that provides support in C# to create own/custom data adapter.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts that allow drill down of data using PAC thin client.
- Involved in reviewing the PAC thin client code developed using WPF.
- Involved in the creation of plug-in/ C# user control displayed in the Configurator application that provides GUI to configure Intelligence Services.
- Involved in updating status to the customer.
- Involved in estimations using Function Point, Story point and WBS.
- Involved in code reviews.
- Have conducted Code Review Workshop to the MES/EMI Work Package members.
- Mentored and lead the team for end-to-end implementation of the stories.
Language/Platform: C#, SQL Server, Oracle
- Involved in updating all the SQL and Oracle scripts to support timezone conversion.
- Involved in fixing defects related to the product.
Language/Platform: C#, WinForms, GUI, WPF, XAML WCF, SQL Server
- Designed and implemented the Intelligence Client light-weight application using WPF - XAML that displays the published dashboards to the Tableau server along with the thumbnails.
- Used MVVM pattern to implement the thin client.
- Designed and implemented Intelligence Client Access WCF service to provide the operations required for the Intelligence Client application.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the following WinForms using MVP pattern: Data Source editor that provides GUI to connect to different data sources.
- Dimension editor that uses Infragistics Grid control to define the dimensions.
- Measure editor that provides GUI for measure aggregation (User Control).
Language/Platform: C#, Vista 32 bit and 64 bit
- Involved in resolving issues.
- Involved in implementing the features to make the product work on 64-bit machines also.
Language/Platform: C#, GUI, VB.NET, ATL, COM, Visual C++ 8
- Involved in fixing complex defects in DDControls.NET and .NET Infrastructure projects.
- Involved in updating status to the customer.
- Involved in mentoring the team.
- Trained new joinees in Confidential technologies like C# and COM.
- Worked at customer site for 5 months from 1 Apr-08 and have done the above activities including onsite coordination activities.