- 6+ years of professional experience in developing web applications and interactive software products using HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, ANGULAR JS, AJAX, JSON, Responsive Web Design, and Bootstrap.
- Skilled in Graphical User Interface Designing(GUI), web applications development, Human Computer interaction factors, usability, flash presentations, flash mock - ups, creating-illustrations, content navigation, formatting web pages, web typography and implementing CSS.
- Worked with various organizations performing Web Development/Design/ Administration and others.
- Experienced as UI/UX front-end web designer/ developer, online marketing via google analytics/ webmaster/ google ad words.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and web services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Experience in making responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS framework, Node JS, Angular JS, Wire-Framing, and HTML5.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and Design like Dit Plus, Notepad++, Abode Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications.
- Experience with version control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for source code version management and merging source code after intermittent project releases.
- Proven results with SEO techniques following with Article submissions, Directory submissions.
- Also great rewarding experience in the field of order management, client servicing, and MIS.
- Strong hands on experience with Photoshop, HTML, CSS, AND JQUERY.
- Developed visually appealing websites making sure the cross compatibility with all major browsers like Safari, IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Used node.JS to create I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single page applications and other web applications.
- Built main applications in Django leveraging such as AngularJS and Celery.
- Incorporated table-less web development approach to create applications using CSS considering W3c standards.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal abilities, time management and team skills, strive hard to attain project goals inside assigned deadlines.
- Experience working in Waterfall / Agile software development environments.
Database: MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, ORACLE 10/11G
Application servers: Tomcat, Apache, Web Logic
Server side program: JSP, SERVLETS, DB Connectivity s JDBC
Version control: SVN, CVS, Tortoise SVN, GIT
Web Development Applications: Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
IDE: Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio, dream Weaver.
Project Management Tools: Jira, Control Management
Case Method Tools: UML, Rational Rose, VISIO 2003.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Web developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Worked on web application development using HTML5.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were backbone.js, require.js and Jquery.
- Maintained cross-browser compatibility & implement responsive design using twitter bootstrap, custom media queries etc.
- Designed and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML,
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development, and scrum status meetings.
- Worked on tools like JIRA for bug tracking, MAMP and GITHUB for version control.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML editor for designing new pages.
- Worked on integrating Jquery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Using Google analysis reports optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for customer Registration, View customer information modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML, and JAXP.
- Involved in production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Irving, TX
UI (Web) Developer
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries. De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML, CSS, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Merchant Manager portal applications.
- Assisted UI leads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed customer representative team to track customers’ instant payment notifications reports.
- Involved in the implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of Merchant products.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Experienced in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, and Development and Testing phases.
- Experienced in front end testing strategies, technologies, & implementations including continuous integration options.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented smart app banner for iPhone and android devices using Jquery, HTML, and CSS.
- Worked on the Jquery Tabs, modal window, Accordion to develop proper User Interface.
- Created and integrated localization keys for internationalization.
- Updated existing parts of the site using XHTML and CSS-based layouts.
- Converted PSDS into professionally rendered, pixel perfect deliverables.
- Integrated XHTML to JSP running on ATG server.
- Review UI design flow-charts, suggest alternative UIs, create &distribute interactive proof of concept UI components for team review.
- Reduced inconsistencies and usability issues.
- Worked for multiple teams under a tight schedule.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC frameworks like Angular.js and backbone.js.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layout, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border,CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete from validations.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using twitter bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Designed CSS-based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliment.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation, and icons.Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Extensively used JQUERY in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Converted Linux systems from local password authentication to LDAP and NFS homes significantly increasing administrative efficiency.
- Installed and configured LDAP servers to authenticate between Linux, Apple and Windows environments.
- Created and tested scripts using Jquery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.