- Over 7 years of experience in Retail, Enterprise Security, and product based projects and environments in all phases of applications in DevOps/Release management.
- Experience in managing the release process and coordinate the release activities smoothly in the large project environment.
- Configured and administered the automated build tools like Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, Anthill Pro.
- Expertise in GIT, SVN, CVS, administration, maintenance of repository structure, creation of tags as required for code migration, and creation of new structures for repositories. Branching and merging expertise.
- Expertise in writing shell scripts for deployments and automating the deployments.
- Good knowledge cloud platform AWS, EC2 container, Elastic Load balancer.
- Good knowledge of container management in Docker.
- Proficiency in writing Ant Scripts and Maven, MSbuild which are used in automating, build process.
- Used Agile methodology for Analysis, Design, Coding, Debug, Review, Testing, Delivering and Implementing solutions.
- Knowledge and expertise in every phase of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Experience in Production and Technical Support activities and managing production rollouts.
- Worked on multiple projects from Requirement gathering to End - Users.
- Involved in Writing Detailed and High Level Documents for reports and Repository design.
- Identifying and Removing Bottlenecks in order to improve the performance of Dashboards and Reports.
- Experience in working on Change control/Change Management process and approvals during emergency situations.
- Good working knowledge with Application Servers like Web sphere, Web logic, Jetty, Tomcat, Jboss.
- Good knowledge of web server Apache and Nginx.
- Good understanding and knowledge about VMware and virtual servers.
- Hands on Knowledge on ticketing system, Remedy, Remedy 7, Jira, Servicenow.
- Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinated job tasks and strong commitment to work.
- Experience in Operating Systems like UNIX, Linux, OS X, and Windows.
- Good knowledge in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Have enforced and meticulously followed below mentioned ITIL Processes
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change & Release Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Self-motivated, quick learner, good communication skills, takes independent responsibility to contribute and teamwork skills.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Web Systems tools, Configuration/ Release Engineer
- Managing releases for Confidential online website, and released code to different environments including staging and production.
- Setting up and configuring new environments for releases and resolving dependencies and conflicts.
- Worked with Large project involving different development team, QA for successful release.
- Configured and automated builds and deployments. Implemented CI/CD in Jenkins, Ant Hill Pro, N1 tool and managed the jobs. . worked with jenkins for enabling CI/CD pipeline. Migrated jobs from AHP to jenkins.
- Configured CD for new application in N1.
- Managed and configured sonar for code coverage in Jenkins for java projects.
- Merged the code and resolved conflicts with developers in GIT.
Tools: Agile model, Weblogic application server, Maven, UNIX Scripting, SVN Subversion, GIThub, Jenkins, Anthillpro, Continuous Integration, Jira, Confluence, Splunk, Tomcat, Apache, NPM, Linux,artifactory, N1.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
DevOps/ Release Engineer
- Managed releases for Team Confidential website, and released code to different environments including production.
- Managed and worked on different projects for Manage the release-to-production processes for Web Services IT solutions - Collect information necessary to build release strategy.
- Managed and worked on Zero downtime deployment and releases for Production and configured one button click builds and deployments for all projects.
- Configured and automated builds and deployments. Implemented CI/CD in Jenkins, and managed the jobs.
- Administered and upgraded Jenkins to new version and upgraded plugins.
- Administered and upgraded Jira, Confluence to new version. Worked with vendors on moving Jira to cloud.
- Administered and maintained on premise SVN/GIT repository.
- Hands-on knowledge of Load balancer F5 VIPs, pools and DNS.
- Setup and configured new environments for releases and parallel development.
- Managed and configured sonar for code coverage in Jenkins for java projects.
- Worked on moving applications to Amazon AWS for Disaster recovery projects.
- Automated job for Oracle API Gateway (OAG) deployment. Automated IDM deployment and OAM deployment.
- Configured logrotate on all production and non production servers.
- Setup init scripts on all servers so the service comes up when the server is rebooted.
- Configured LDAP on Jira. Integrated Jira to connect to GIT, so development teams can directly track their commits on Jira.
- Created scripts shell, python for automated deployments.
- Enabled SSL on Gitlab, Confluence and Jira using Apache and Nginx.
- Configured application monitoring for both prod and non prod environments on AppDynamics.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban boards on Jira.
- Worked with 10 different development teams including application, DBA, Network team and managed releases.
- Merged the code and resolved conflicts with developers. Migrated SVN to GIT.
- Handled SOA releases and helped development for the upgrade to SOA 12c.
- Implemented and worked on achieving blue green deployments.
- Worked on liferay CMS content publish and resolving of conflicts.
- Attended Puppet s and workshops.
- Working knowledge on Docker. Worked on creating Docker images and pushing it to EC2 container.
- Worked on Configuring and maintaining WebLogic applications for ATG, WCS, Endeca, IDM.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Build & Release Engineer
- Manage the release-to-production processes for Web Services IT solutions - Collect information necessary to build release cookbook.
- Coordinating the resources by working closely with Project Managers for the release and Project Manager for all the Operational Projects.
- Used Teamforge tool to manage the repository in Ant and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Proposed different branching strategies for SVN Subversion to support the parallel development for various projects.
- Configured and managed jobs in Jenkins. Set up jobs for auto deployment.
- Created Change Controls and for change management process for Various Migration of code to production, and worked on approvals from Seniors and CAB and ECAB.
- Have worked on Scrum Agile model with 20 development teams.
- Worked closely with developers and managers to resolve the issues that rose during the deployments to different environments.
- Lead a team of 15 members in supporting various major projects.
- Work with DBA and development team for the Database changes and migrated them to Dev and production environments.
- Support all the intranet and Website applications by doing builds in the development, QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Develop and maintain tools to manage the environments and migration of solution code/configurations/data between components.
- Worked in Creating and modifying Ant, Maven, Shell scripts for build activities in Dev, QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Deployed .NET and Silverlight application to UAT and Production.
- Configured Jenkins continuous integration tool which automates the build in development environment and notified the Dev team about the build status.
- Deployed artifacts to Dev, Test, Cert & production using Jenkins to WebSphere.
- Also, implemented Sonar for these development teams that use Maven for building their applications and published the code quality reports in sonar web.
- Worked with JaCoCo and Cobertura tools to configure Sonar reports for the visibility of code coverage to the higher management.
- Gathered all the stakeholder approvals, necessary sign offs while acting as a release manager for two development teams.
- Trained and communicated Release Management Process and implemented best practices in this realm.
- Designed and implemented Dev-ops methodology.
Tools: & Skills: -Agile model, J2EE, Silverlight, .Net, Windows Server, Websphere application server, Ant, ivy, Maven, UNIX Scripting, SVN Subversion, jaCoCo, Cobertura, Anthillpro, Hudson, Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Change Management, Jetty, Teamforge, Udeploy.
Confidential, Washington, DC
BO/ ETL developer
- Created mappings using Designer and extracted data from various sources, transformed data per the requirement.
- Involved in extracting the data from the Flat Files and Relational databases into staging area.
- Mappings, Sessions, Workflows from Development to Test and then to UAT environment.
- Involved in Business Analysis and Gathering Requirements.
- Involved in Documenting the Universe objects and The Reports Designed.
- Exported the Universes to Repository for making it available to users.
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained highly complex reports.
- Designed Reports with Cascading Prompts and Hierarchical Prompts.
- Created Queries, Calculations, Variables, Breaks, Sorting, Alerted and Formatted Presentation Styles (Graphical). Most of the reports involved using multiple data providers, Free hand SQL, Pie charts, Formula.
- Created Templates for standardizing the Structure of our Corporate Documents.
- Extensively used various techniques like Sectioning, Ranking, Filtering, Slice and Dice to develop the reports.
- Developed Dashboards and connected dashboards to live data sources using web-services.
- Worked on data services like QAAWS and Live Office to connect the dashboards.
- Migrated dashboards form XCElSIUS 4.5 to 2008.
- Worked with the CUSTOM COMPONENTS like table component Table tree component.
- Worked in bud fixing the existing dashboards both cosmetic and data.
- Interacted with the end users and provided Production Support.
- Used Teradata as a source system
Tools: & Skills: SAP Business Objects, XCelsius Bugzilla, Teradata, Oracle 11g, Windows NT.