- Acted as liaison between product owners and development teams, to create, manage and monitor backlog and sprint backlogs for the DevOps team, within the Digital, Institutional and Individual branch of the Client Technology division of TIAA
- Facilitated scrum standup (daily), planning, grooming and retrospective meetings with product owners and development teams
- Provided reports of metrics, including managing burndown charts, measuring team velocity (over time), removing any impediments in the way of task completion and monitoring status of stories in RTC or JIRA.
- Knowledgeable of SAFe methodology and the move of most enterprises to this Agile framework.
- Hired to create, manage and maintain 3 internal web sites for the Digital, Institutional and
- Created web presence in Unified Desktop (Fatwire), Confluence, SharePoint and traditional web server environments.
- Provided daily updates of online information as related to 16 pre - production and test environments which support code migrations, testing, defect management, batch cycles and environment provisioning.
- Exerted daily use of project management, communication, computer, organizational, time management, and reporting skills
- Served as ambassador, attending standing team meetings and acted as communications liaison, to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information provided in online presence of DevOps.
- Member of Release Governance steering committee, distributing minutes, agenda, and other communications necessary for status and progress reporting
- Facilitated Code Freeze Exception meetings and acted as communications liaison, to ensure communications crucial to code migrations and deployments for scheduled releases
- Created branding for the DevOps department and incorporated that branding into all communications vehicles, including: email templates, recurring bulletins, and internal web sites.
- Worked in cooperation with the Director and Senior Lead Program Managers to provide monthly reports including: Monthly Dashboard to senior management and executive summaries for board of directors (in the form of PowerPoint presentations and branded email communications).
- Assessed communications and provided recommendations for development needs, processes and procedures.
- Created protocols and guidelines for environment provisioning work intake processes
- Managed requests for build codes for developers, ensuring approval and communications that provide for creation, management and decommissioning of virtual machines
- SAFe Methodology and Agile Framework
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian JIRA
- CMS (SharePoint, TortoiseSVN, Joomla, WordPress, Documentum, Mantis, ExactTarget, more…)
- ADA Compliance Coding
- Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Fireworks, Flash)
- Wireframes and Layout
- MS Office
- Operating Systems (PC and MAC)
- Internet Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge)
- Email Clients (Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, & more.)
CX Interaction Designer
- Reporting to the Director of Confidential, SSG Team, I utilized site assessments via BRD documentation in order to review HTML5 and CSS coding, and make code revisions needed to support ADA compliance.
- Provided any needed revisions to graphics and pdf source files to ensure ADA compliance.
- Code and graphics revisions were made to files accessed via a content management system, tested within a test environment and moved onto production servers with the cooperation of the IT Developers team.
- Attended team meetings, providing status updates and project reports
Email Development Specialist
- Hired to maintain, update and create email alert templates used to inform customers of confirmations, changes, transactions and customer service announcements, via the email content management system ExactTarget
- Reported to the Director of Online Program Development and utilized site assessments via BRD documentation in order to review HTML5 and CSS coding
- Provided code revisions needed to support email template creation and updates
- Identified and communicated program alerts for failed delivery
- Acted as liaison between Ally Bank and ExactTarget creative teams
- Attended regular team meetings and provided status updates via project reports
- Provided web design and coding for weekly site commentary updates
- Performed weekly updates for both the public and authenticated Confidential web sites (Financial
- Performed time-sensitive updates to provide financial data updates, financial commentary updates, Dow Jones and NASDAQ updates via the content management system Documentum.
- Performed site updates by editing templates within the content management system, testing updates in a test environment, and publishing approved files to the production servers
- Prepared and published source files (pdf, xml source files, etc.) to separate internal databases and servers
- Made revisions to any supporting graphics
- Worked in cooperation with two different SSG teams; one in St. Louis, MO and one in Charlotte, NC. Travelled as required (approximately 10%)
- Provided quality control checks through link testing and cross-platform browser testing.
- Ensured version control of web pages and files via Visual Source Safe, TortoiseSVN, and customdesigned content management tool
- Created custom landing pages to support promotional testing, seasonal campaigns, and other special projects
- Worked in cooperation with IT web development teams, to maintain dynamic web pages, content updates, graphic updates, seasonal visual and content treatments, QA and regression testing, and utilizing code calls to product database via a custom-designed content management system.
- Maintained the company’s intranet web site by creating online forms, providing links to printable forms and company policies, creating graphics, and providing quality control checks through link testing and cross-platform browser testing.
- As a team member of the mobile site design project, assisted the Senior Web Designer with designing layouts, wireframes, site mock-ups, QA testing and functionality testing for mobile site development.
- Provided end-of-year reports on quantitative and qualitative data, in regard to site maintenance man hours, channel work, and special project reports.
- Attended standing planning and review meetings, attended staff meetings, and special project planning meetings as scheduled.
- Utilized project management skills through effective time management, clear written and verbal communication, and acted as creative ambassador, to ensure productive collaboration with external departments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes