- Over 25 years+ Experience in IT Field - Talented Programmer
- Specialized IT Manager/ IT Director / IT Software Director/ Project Manager/ Systems Architect / UI Designer / Auditor / Quality Assurance / Systems Analyst / Technical Analyst / Business Analyst / Database Administrator / Agile-SCRUM Master
- 25 years+ of IT infrastructure experience, in large multi-location businesses, of at least five (5) projects of which were management roles.
- Experienced in implementing and managing third party sourcing and delivering a range of IT infrastructure services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and background in Engineering and Mathematics.
- Comprehensive understanding and noledge of industry best practices.
- Knowledge in Industries such as Telecommunication, Travel, Cargo, Real-estate, Manufacturing, Financial, Accounting, E-Commerce, Imaging, Mathematics, Insurance, Banking, Health, Sales, Transportation, and Public Works.
- Visual Studio (1997, 6.0, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015) (15 years+)
- MVC 1-5 (5 years +)
- MVVM (2 years+)
- COBOL (Common Business Programming Language) (7 years +)
- TSO, ISAM, VSAM, ISPF, MVS-OS390, JCL, CICS, Rexx, BATCH JOBS in C (7 years+)
- AngularJS, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Toaster Libs (2 years+)
- Entity Framework (5 years+)
- UNIX & Linux Shell Scripting (5 years +)
- UI Interface (WPF) (5 years+)
- Framework .NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5) (15 years+)
- C#/VB.NET, Visual C++/Visual Basic, ASP/ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX (15 years+)
- Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Autofac, Ninject, Castle) (10 years+)
- JAVA (3 years+)
- WCF (3 years+)
- WPF (3 years+)
- PASCAL, Delphi 2005, 2006, 2007, XE2, XE5, XE7 (7 years+)
- SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS)/ SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) /
- BizTalk (1 year)
- ColdFusion (3 years+)
- Java (3 years+)
- SharePoint (2007, 2010, 2013) (3 years+)
- XML - Parsing, Messaging, Security (5 years+)
- Crystal Reports (8.5, 9, 10.0, 11.0) (5 years +)
- IIS (5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0) (10 years +)
- AXAPTA (X++) (2 years +)
- SAP (2 years +)
- OpenBasic (5 years+)
- Visual C++/Visual Basic 6.0 (10 years+)
- Win Forms, Web Forms (10 years+)
- EDI (3 years+)
- VxWorks (4 years+)
- Microsoft Dynamics (AX, NAV, CRM, X++) (3 years+)
- CAD (AutoCAD, SolidWorks) (2 years+)
- PDF Lib (PDFLib, TCPDF, FPDF PDF Generation)
- BizTalk 2006/2010
- NopCommerce (Ecommerce)
- CMS (SiteInfinity, Kentico, Umbraco, Ektron, SiteCore, DotNetNuke, Orchard)
- 3rd party WinForms controls (Telerik, Infragistics, DevExpress, DevExtreme, ComponentOne)
Confidential, Vancouver, BC
IT DELIVERY MANAGER/SENIOR ANALYST/ FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Maintained and enhanced windows desktop application used to transfer accounting information to QuickBooks. Used QuickBooks SDK, C#, VB.net, EF and Web API.
- Created, maintained and enhanced QuickBooks transfer online version application. Used QuickBooks Online REST API v3, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap and SignalR.
- Created application in ASP.NET MVC Web API (C#) application to manage Automatic Teller Machine to deliver individualized customer experience.
- Gathered requirements and designed user interfaces for Payroll Application integrating wif QuickBooks, both software-based and web-based.
- Conducted User Stories/High Level Use Cases (Access, Search, Browse, Organize, Display Content) for End User Search in Web Application.
- Designed wireframes and sitemaps using Microsoft Visio and Balsamiq.
- Utilized Software Design Patterns - MVP, MVC, MVVM, IOC, Factory, Singleton, Decorator, Façade, etc. to create Payroll Application System.
- Designed and developed ETL packages using SSIS and implemented changes to all environments.
- Rebuilt, expanded and improved all legacy reports on new reporting platform using SSRS 2016.
- Translated requirements into a user interface including screens and interactive elements.
- Guided the launch of projects from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget. Articulated and explained designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective. Ensured compliance to internal tools.
- Developed supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions were easy to manage and repeatable. Created and maintained project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promoted team work, motivated, coached and developed people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviors to deliver results. Ensured high levels of engagement wifin the team.
- Managed complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations wifout impacting associates adversely.
Confidential, Kalispell, MT
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/SENIOR ANALYST/FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Designed and implemented strategies wif other software engineers, for ensuring non status of applications and jobs running through logging of critical information.
- Used common debugging techniques and tools such as ReSharper and TFS to fix software bugs and documents each resolution for review wif other Application Development team members.
- Actively participated wif other software engineers in code reviews, and documentation reviews.
- Created Web Services, WEB API, SOAP, RESTFUL in C# to facilitate the approval life cycle process of a given insurance policy claim.
- Worked closely wif developers to establish requirements and provide usable but easily implemented solutions dat conform to user-centered design principles. Provided detailed visual designs using Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Visual C#.
- Involved in understanding the Reporting Requirements and Re-engineering the existing regulatory reporting process through consolidating regional databases into a global database.
- Led development of data warehouses, data stores and other supplemental reporting enhancements, including the creation of new reporting templates and analytical reports.
- Act as team primary technical resource and point of contact for project; provide insight and solutions for challenging technical issues.
- Defined project roadmaps and objectives and developed programming specifications from functional requirements; set baselines and milestones for project.
- Identified project tasks, performed work breakdown structures, and prioritized/scheduled project activities; streamline development by delegating tasks according to team strengths.
- Managed a team of offshore developers and analysts throughout the entire project lifecycle. Lead and conducted design, code, and testing reviews to ensure the highest quality of code for each release.
- Provided accurate estimates for development tasks for each release and ensuring tasks are on track for other developers on the team.
Confidential, Winnipeg, MB
FULL STACK DEVELOPER/ SENIOR ANALYST / SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
- Created a WEB API C# wif ASP.NET MVC5 application to reverse transactions in bulk to credit customer invoices and do the appropriate price adjustments feeding back to Microsoft Great Plains.
- Utilized the latest UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery) to deliver cross-browser and multi-media web solutions
- Designed and created VSTO application to export EXCEL files in C# to do batch reverser transactions.
- Designed and created User Interfaces in (DevExtreme/DevExpress/Bootstrap/AngularJS/Kendo UI) to enhance the appearance and the performance of rendering HTML back to the Users Interface.
- Created Active Directory Maintenance application in (ASP.NET MVC 5 C#) to manage the Users Rights and utilize appropriate Regions and Branches avoiding security breaches from happening from a Corporate Department perspective.
- Designed software solutions to meet client’s various business and technical needs.
- Utilized industry best practices to communicate user experience strategy through detailed wireframes, interactive prototypes, flow diagrams, scenarios, user testing, and interpret UX documentation findings wif internal and external stakeholders.
- Employed Responsive Design principles throughout all UI design phases.
- Worked closely wif development team on user testing & interviews, designs and mockups, and halping to create high-quality software products.
- Gathered data from departments; updated periodic reports; analyzed statistical data to identify and correct errors and to evaluate general content.
- Prepared reports to estimate fiscal year projections for the annual business plan.
- Maintained regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting schedules, and prepare and ensure the accuracy of financial reports.
- Analyze and predict user behavior, and identify and implement opportunities to improve UI.
- Performed critical design reviews and partner wif development team to identify/resolve software bugs.
- Direct research surrounding multiple, alternative technical solutions; determine ‘best practices’ and mentor and coach junior team members.
- Generated database reports using ad hoc query and reporting tools such SSRS and SQL SERVER 2014.
- Reason for leaving: End of project and still consulting.
Confidential, Vancouver, BC
IT DELIVERY MANAGER/SYSTEMS ARCHITECT/SENIOR ANALYST/FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- 5 Sites in total over 2-month period: Real-estate, Appraisal, Store Ecommerce, ERP Landcor, Landcor Admin Dashboard, Services (SOAP) to ASP.NET MVC C#/VB.NET Restful Services.
- Ensured all IT projects were delivered as expected in terms of business value and in a timely manner and wifin budget.
- Migrated 30 reports SSRS from SQL Server 2005/Oracle 8i to SQL Server 2014 to work wif Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Framework 4.6.1.
- Responsible for the management of third party service providers in (Tenzing, Profusion, Domain7) delivering computing and network services. This includes negotiation and management of committed service levels of these suppliers in delivering services.
- Developed Business Intelligence solutions dat supported analytical decision making and reporting using SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/DATA WAREHOUSING and ASP.NET MVC5.
- Experience wif core server applications, including Microsoft Hyper-V, Fail-over Clustering, Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Machines.
- Designed new reports and wrote technical documentation, gathered requirements, analyzed data, developed and built Crystal Reports, supported companies' general business reports and benefit plan administration processes.
- Created and maintained SSIS ETL packages to extract data from different systems/ data warehousing, and load variety of large volume data into data warehouse from different sources like flat file, Excel file.
- Gathered report requirements and developed Crystal Report and Business Objects reports to support business requirements, system administration, and configuration documentation.
- Prepare and generate ad hoc and recurring reports via writing and executing scripts, SQL queries, and manipulating/formatting data using Microsoft Excel.
- Interfaced wif customers and users to understand their needs Wireframing, prototyping and iterating new designs and interfaces
- Process owner for the SDLC and change management, guides and implements transformational change to process when required.
- Ensured reports are delivered wifin contractual requirements from the clients and ensuring proper signoffs.
- Maintained and managed disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- Created a linearized PDF PDFLIB (for fast delivery over the Web, also non as "fast Web view") which is encrypted and contains form fields in C#/VB.NET asp.net MVC.
- Coordinated projects wif business users, IT development staff, IT QA staff, and Infrastructure teams.
- Reason for leaving: End of project and contract finished.
Confidential, Miami, FL
IT DELIVERY MANAGER/SYSTEMS ARCHITECT/ SYSTEMS ANALYST/PROGRAMMER
- Led and mentored managers and team members; provided direction through development plans and performance evaluations, monitored workload, overseen projects and assign responsibilities in support of the vision, goals and objectives of the organization.
- Created an Agile environment wif Sprints, and Scrum meetings, etc.
- Developed a number of Web Services in C# dat provided address validation, interfaces to back end loan engine for clients to be able to integrate their custom loan system wif our loan processing engine.
- Created a client API to use WCF/WebApi SOAP/REST services in C# wif SQL SERVER 2014 to retrieve 3 Months of Banks Transactions from Yodllee for a merchant applying for a loan.
- Utilized Certificate authentication and SSL to provide message integrity and confidentiality for XML Web Services.
- Created an interface portal in ASP.NET MVC C# to authenticate merchant against any American Bank to retrieve merchant account Information.
- Translated high-level requirements into interaction flows and transforming creative ideas into engaging, intuitive and functional user interfaces for web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Developed database schema needed to support EDI data storage, and develop data objects dat write data to and extract data from this schema.
- Produced graphic solutions (wire frames, user flows, process flows, interactive demos) for web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Created technical documentation and versioning control TFS (Team Foundation Server) wif development teams.
- Ensured quality of the end solution through implementation of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and agile methodology in the development processes.
- Followed and adhered to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Integrated website wif external system Sales force.
- Deployed and migrated ASP.NET MVC C#/VB.NET applications to Windows Azure cloud platform.
- Worked wif Microsoft Azure Service Azure Blob Storage through the REST APIs.
- Create email notification application to communicate wif Microsoft Office 365 API Tools in Visual Studio 2013 C# in ASP.NET MVC.
- Ensured quality system by mapping system specifications and functionality back to the business requirements and business needs, and presenting alternative solutions to business stakeholders.
- Managed timeline and product development processes from concept, formula development, testing, modifications, regulatory requirements, marketing, achieving Cost of Goods (COG) target and sales validation to finished goods.
- Reason for leaving: End of project and contract finished.
IT DELIVERY MANAGER/SENIOR ANALYST/SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
Environment: s: WINDOWS (7, 8.X, 10, 2008-2012 SERVER), UNIX (SUN OS, LINUX), C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, T-SQL/PL-SQL, JQuery, Ajax, LINQ, HTML 5, CSS/LESS, Razor, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Kendo UI, WCF, WPF, XML, TFS, TORTIOSE SVN/GIT, Classic ASP, UNIC SHELL SCRIPTING, Visual Basic/C++
- Led team members in project planning, gathering of documents, delivery, and transition using the Standard Project Lifecycle (SDLC) and ensured proficient risk management.
- Managed and converted legacy payroll application from Visual Basic/C++ to WPF (C#).
- Managed and prepared plans estimates for projects in JIRA, Microsoft Project and TFS.
- Managed the scope, schedule, financials, risks and quality of the project and halped ensure business value is achieved.
- Coordinated and facilitated project related meetings wif team, client, and management.
- Integrating Report Applications/ETL wif SQL Server Reporting Services / Crystal Reports wif SharePoint and DATA WAREHOUSE applications.
- Designed visual mockups/prototypes from wireframes and delivered final design production-ready assets for development.
- Communicated current project status information to management, sponsor, and other stakeholders.
- Led team to identify project risks, issues, and actions. Managed these to resolution, and escalated when appropriate.
- Led Project Lifecycle Framework using Waterfall principal and worked as a Systems Architect/Programmer 30% of the time.
- Utilized TLS/SSL encryption and client certificates for XML Messages.
- Worked as a Librarian/Programmer %5 of the time in SharePoint 2010/2012, managing users and folders.
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint planning meetings.
- Responsible for mission critical business support such as system support, application development and workflow automation project implementation.
- Implemented a Scrum environment and utilized Agile Methodology.
- Reason for leaving: End of project and contract finished.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes