- Web Technology: HTML, XML.
- Tools Worked: Adobe Acrobat, SnagIt, Irfan View, MS Visio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power point and Robohelp.
- Page layout, illustration, on - line documentation such as context sensitive help pages.
- Development of standard operating procedures and user manuals, Installation guides, Implementers guide, release notes and emending the manuscripts.
- Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, and other source materials.
- Ability to read software code, as source materials.
- Proficient in English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Communicate and coordinate with co-workers, management, and 3rd party vendors.
- Peer review the work of others in a constructive and non-ego-bruising manner.
- Analyze projects and quantify them into tasks and budget requirements.
- Independently plan and monitor projects, ensuring timely and cost efficient task completion.
- Make work assignments and gauge individual progress
- Work with various product team and product owners to understand the product and its rich functionalities and features
- Coordinate and collaborate with various product team and developers to compile and document the integration points and interfaces to develop full scale documentation on the enterprise-wide applications.
- Revamped the user manual to the latest version of the product.
- Documented new capabilities and features of the product on an on-going basis
- Captured and documented product bug fixes and patches.
- Created web based on-line help pages that provide context sensitive help and index based help pages.
- Developed, modified and maintained various types of documentation including: procedural software user manual, software Implementer’s guide, course development instructor, training materials, presentations, and job aides.
- Played an imperative role in the release of eG 5.0 by creating the “Configuration Management” document that emphasizes on the physical attributes of the product and in the release of Ramco GRP 3.5 by composing the training materials ingeniously.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes