A seasoned, self - motivated Technical Manager with the proven ability to successfully lead cross-organizational teams in the implementation of strategic projects. Experienced in the Technical Assessment of Third Party Products, Pricing Systems, Web Technology and Mobile Internet Solutions. Strategic thinker with the ability to lead and motivate teams to be innovative and work independently. Strong interpersonal and communication skills enable effective leadership in a cross-discipline, multi-cultural and cross-organizational environment and facilitate forming relationships with customers and third party suppliers.
Web Channel Manager
- Identify initiatives to increase customer transactions through self-service channels.
- Leverage usability studies and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Establish and build reporting tools to help understand current customer behavior and areas of opportunity
- Liaison to Development and Marketing Organization
- Maintain and Track Development Priorities for GSDO
- Develop a guide to enable the organization to easily provide Cost Benefit Analysis for Development Items
- Establish metrics for the Confidential Online account
- Collect, analyze and report metric data
- Determine where improvements are needed and suggest actions
- Create a Self-Service Campaign to increase self-service and decrease call center dependencies
- Establish Web Channel Manager role as leader and owner of common look and feel across all Confidential Customer facing Applications
- Developed strategic alliances and partnerships with selected providers
- Managed the assessment, procurement, installation and testing of selected products.
- Liaison to upper management for communicating project status
- Alliance partners included vertical and horizontal wireless applications developers, portals, platforms, content aggregators and terminal/handset
- Facilitating baseline User Experience visuals for the Mobile Internet Offer Release
- Coordinated the assembly of the Offer Description Document for Confidential Mobile Internet Solutions
- Technical lead for Mobile Media Platform in support of Product Management
Member of the Technical Staff
- Defined the Electronic Commerce project requirements for the workshop and eventual launch of the Lucent E-Commerce initiative.
- Designed and developed the user interface prototype
- Designed, implemented and led a test strategy for development of a consistent testing methodology, which lead to product improvement and speed to market of the product within 2 months.
- Lead the focus team to develop a Proof-of-Concept for a Knowledge Engine (multi-search capability across multiple data repositories connected by multiple protocols)
- Effectively partnered with several teams working in the areas of Portals and Knowledge Management to form one cross-organizational and cross-functional team concentrating on a portal for Knowledge Management
- Collaborated and established information exchanges with other corporations implementing Knowledge Management initiatives
Member of the Technical Staff
- Developed and supported ongoing development activities surrounding the Customer Price Analysis Report for Regional Distributors
- Designed, developed and implemented a process to support online systems with product and pricing information
- Automated the process to correlate customer UPC codes to Confidential & Confidential product part numbers
- Developed customized and highly specialized Contract Price Listings for Global Commercial Markets customers.
- Developed documentation templates, production schedules and customer interface matrices for use by the entire organization.
- Developed a system to support the notification of discontinued products to customers and the internal sales force
- Developed customized price lists, microfiche and magnetic tapes for external customers leading to high interaction with technical experts outside of the company
- Performed analysis on various corporate databases to reduce the number of inactive items reducing database access times by approximately 35-45%
- Developed programs to interface with intermediary databases to obtain a more granular set of pricing information for a new breed of customer
- Support upper management with professional graphics support for presentations
- Designed, developed, and produced a complete set of award certificates used in an internal achievement awards program monthly, hosted by upper management
- Participated as subject matter expert on external customer Quality Improvement Teams to support product and pricing inquiries
- Coordinated the conference by establishing the Conference Agenda, development of all subject matter and technical tracks for attendees.
- Coordinated the development of all break out sessions (Birds of a Feather sessions)
- Personally opened each session day, introducing speakers and review daily schedule of events.
- Approximately 800 employees and over 100 vendors attended the conference and exhibits.
- Established as the number one internal conference to attend.