Software Professional having 10+ years of software development experience that includes entire software development life cycle related to client server + N - tier architecture. Experienced in handling a development and QA/testing team, delivering good results, can work as an independent as well as in a team. I am fully dedicated towards work with true honesty and sincerity.
C#, VB.Net, Windows Services, Web services, ASP.Net, Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, Linq & MVC.
Visual Basic 6.0
SQLBase, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2005: 2012
Crystal Reports, SSRS
Team Foundation Server 2010: 2012
Kentico Content Management System
Android based mobile application development.
Automated QA s TestComplete
Well versed with different development models like agile, waterfall model etc.
- Primary responsibility is to develop and implement web applications for the company.
- Apart from the programming responsibility I am also responsible for designing & analyzing of different modules and features that are required to be developed for the company’s website.
- Primary responsibility is to develop and implement intranet/internet based web applications.
- Apart from the programming responsibility I am also responsible for designing & analyzing of different modules and features that are required by different clients of Confidential .
- Developed and implemented the E-Commerce website for the company. My responsibilities include developing different modules/features for the company’s website.
- I also maintained and conducted a successful release for the E-commerce website after every 2 weeks.
- I also maintained and administered the Kentico CMS that is used by different departments at Confidential to add/update/delete content.
Senior Software Engineer
Development environment: C#, Windows forms, ASP.Net Web forms, SQL Server 2008, SQLExpress, Web services, .Net Windows Services, Automated QA’s TestComplete & Team Foundation Server.
- Worked on the Ascend Retail Management System. In the system, I developed & implemented new features like Trek Credit Card & Smart Etailing.
- Designed and developed a data replication service called Ascend Data Transporter that has helped Trek in forecasting and Data ware housing for its part one of the application. The second part involved data processing for Trek’s multi-store dealers.
- Worked as a Team Leader for QA team that included 3 QA/testers that were located in California. I assigned them their tasks and made sure that they are being completed in time and as per the task details/requirements.
- Automated testing for the Ascend Retail Management System using Automated QA.
Development environment: C#, Windows forms, SQL Server 2008 & Oracle & Team Foundation Server.
- Handling various responsibilities on this job, which include: Software development, software testing, IT Support and little bit of QA process.
Development environment: ASP.Net Web forms, SQL Server 2008 & Oracle & Team Foundation Server.
- Handling multiple responsibilities on this job, which include: software development, software testing, hardware and network maintenance.
- My software development role is using C#/SQL Server 2005 for developing the interfacing components like ADT, ECG Billing etc.
- Software testing is also one of my responsibilities, which include smoke testing the software, & reporting the bugs that are found in every day build.
- I have created and maintained a separate test lab for our development group.
- This test lab contains 3 Windows 2003 servers, SQL Server 2005 on them & 7 Windows XP SP2 clients.
- I solely maintained this test environment. I am also responsible for supporting and reporting problems with our DELL machines with the DELL SERVICE TEAM.
Senior Software Developer.
Development environment: C#, Windows forms, SQL Server, SQL Base & Visual Source Safe.
- Designed and developed a system that includes processing of scheduled and unscheduled event(s) with defined actions on them, managing events, administering and monitoring event-based system.
- This system called as i1Services and i1Services Manager was developed using C#, Windows services, .Net Remoting, Web services, Win Forms and Oracle.
- Developed Fingerprint login system called Confidential .Ident using VB 6.0, Centura, SQLBase, Oracle and Siemens ID Device SDK V1.9. It scans, identifies & verifies the users fingerprint. This is used as the login functionality to the iMedOne Classic application providing additional security feature.
Senior Software Developer
Development environment: Visual Basic 6.0, Access & MySQL.
- Developed Scanning Tool for the company’s production division and is used as the first tool in e-publishing process.
- This tool was developed in VB 6.0, Lead Tools Image Processing Controls and Access. It gives various methods and scanning properties to scan an image in any type of bits per pixel i.e., a 1 bit, 8 bits or 24 bits per pixel image.
- It also stores & lets you modify the image properties like image intensity, height width, and bits per pixel.
- The user has options to invert the image, give effects like a cropping, embossing, deskewing, rotating, saturation, noise reduction, color/image inversion etc.
- Developed a tool called DX Warehouse Data Manager.
- The e-Publishing and content management processes the hard copies of books from the client and converts into a soft copy.
- The soft copy of the book is saved in Access database when it passes from several processes.
- The book data maintained in the Access database is then transferred to the MySQL database, which can be retrieved later.
Senior Software Developer
Development environment: Visual Basic 6.0, Access, Crystal Reports & Visual Source Safe.
- Designed and coded Co-operative banking system using VB 6.0, Ms-SQL Server 7.0. This system is developed in 2 different languages i.e.
- English and Marathi consisting of 10 modules, which are: Members, Shares, Deposits, Loan, Investment, Pigmy, Enquiry, General and Security.
- Designed and coded an application called Monthly Income Certificate Management using VB 6.0 and Access. Its main purpose is to keep track of the Fixed Deposit Receipt FDR details. The user gets various type of output reports like Bank wise FDR's, Depositor wise FDR's, FDR's maturing between given date range, FDR’s List, Depositor's List.