- Around 7+ years of Professional experience in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), object - oriented software systems and development of Windows Based, Web based, Client/Server N-tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in using .Net components: C#, ASP.Net MVC5, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Web API (REST), WCF Services, Web Forms, Azure, AJAX.
- Experience in using various features of Angular4 like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives, string interpolation to meet custom requirements.
- Good experience in writing various directives in AngularJS for DOM manipulation.
- Experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC5, 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Experience in using Web API services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Solid understanding on Design Pattern, such as Singleton, Abstract Factory, Façade, Factory, Dependency Injection and Strategy.
- Hands on experience in working with development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Queries, Indexes, Triggers and Views using SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Knowledge in GIT for version controlling and JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Good experience in AGILE, Waterfall, delivery process of software using Automation and Manual Testing.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, NUnit.
- Highly motivated, Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability, quick learner and adaptable to a business environment quickly.
.NET Technologies: .Net 4.5/3.5/3.0, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, MVC5, Entity Framework, Web API, AJAX.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, Java, C/C++, Python, T-SQL, PL-SQL.
Database: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 , Oracle 11g, SQLite.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010 , VS Code, SQL Server Management Studio.
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0.
Others: Team Foundation server (TFS), SVN, GIT, Jasmine, Postman, Fiddler, Karma.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation of various projects.
- Used Angular4 as the development framework to build a single-page application and done CRUD operations with http service.
- Created UI Architecture design using Angular4 components, thorough Understanding of core concepts like NgModules, services, Dependency Injection and decorators.
- Used Angular Bootstrap for animations and pagination on the page, and UI components and performed Ajax calls using HttpClient in Angular 4
- Implemented Rest API using Web API 2 along with JWT Token based Authentication and created custom Filters for Authorization and Exceptions.
- Implemented Unit Testing of C# services using MS Test and used MOQ along with Jasmine and Karma for Angular unit testing.
- Participated in discussions with clients and Followed Agile(Scrum) methodology with 2 week sprint involved in daily Standup Meetings, Status Meetings, Backlog Meetings and Code Review Meetings.
- Implemented Two-Way Data-binding in AngularJS to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components for application.
- Utilized the AngularJS directives, factory, service and filters. Created several custom directives to reuse them across the controller.
- Developed front end validation in AngularJS using combination of HTML validator and ngRequired, checking them with $invalid, $valid, $touched, $untouched, $dirty.
- Debug application, identify source of bugs in AngularJS code & find fixes, refactor code to improve project readability and maintainability.
- Developed Web API with verbs Get, PUT, POST and Delete and testing using Postman.
- Developed data access layer with Entity Framework using Code First approach.
- Designed and developed the system using Agile methodology, participated in daily scrum meetings and weekly sprint meetings.
- Involved in software configuration management (daily build, release and testing methodology) using tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Tested the functionality of the web application using NUnit and Jasmine to perform Unit testing.
- Extensively used ASP.NET MVC5 architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers closely coupled. jQuery validation and MVC unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# attributes in the Model.
- Implemented MVC Data Annotation to apply all the necessary validations for Data Attributes on the models.
- Created and implemented Controllers to transfer data between Views and Models.
- Used Entity Framework as Data access layer to push the data to backend (Code first approach).
- Utilized Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all HTML web pages.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.