- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Very good understanding of design pattern like MVC architecture and building single page responsive web applications using CSS3 media queries, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Involved in creating various Modules, Components for the application using Angular 2/5.
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 4/5 to connect the web application to back - end APIs and for sharing the code between the components.
- Experience in AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in the scope of future usage of the framework.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Well versed in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Worked on responsive design using Media Queries, Bootstrap etc.
- Proficient in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap and adapt to the changing environment.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression and JQuery plugins.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and settingUI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Worked with Grunt as a task runner, Bower as a package manager and GIT, SVN, Source Tree as version control system.
- Implemented Grunt Automation and designed my application using SASS.
- Handled all aspect of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Experience using JIRA for project management & defect tracking.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like WebStorm, NetBeans, Visual studio, Sublime, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Unit testing framework experience with Jasmine and task runner Karma.
- Have worked with Databases like MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for Development process.
- Used Bower as Web-tools for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Understanding of W3C standards, accessibility, usability.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Java Script, ExtJS, AngularJS, Ajax, J SON, Bootstrap, JQuery, NodeJS (Intermediate), ECMAScript6, Cordova and Ionic Framework (basic),Angular 1.x, Angular 2, Angular4, Typescript
Web-Tools: Bower, Yeoman, Webpack, Grunt and Gulp
IDE’s and Tools: Web Storm, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Sublime, NetBeans, Git Hub, Git Bash, WebPack
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer tools, Firebug, Bugzilla, Batarang, Web inspector
Web/App Servers: HTTP web server, Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine and Karma
Version Control: GIT and SVN
Analysis/ Profiling Tools: New Relic, Google Analytics, Pingdom
Database: MongoDB, MYSQL, Oracle, PL-SQL
Mobile Technologies: Media Queries, JQuery Mobile, Cordova
Operating System: MAC-OS, Windows, Linux, MSDOS
Senior UI Developer
- Developed front end web applications using HTML5, Angular 5, Sass.
- Followed Agile scrum and story maps for dev tracking.
- Created component library with Angular 5.
- Created a Single Page application using Angular 5 router Module.
- Involved in development/conversion of numerous existing UI screens to Angular 5 for the Admin and
- Task UI modules.
- Worked on ngToast to toast notifications.
- Created custom directives for Dom manipulation and services to communicate with the backend using
- Http module.
- Used ag-Grid to build grid application.
- Worked with Observables to resolve the promises along with operators like map, filter and denounce etc.
- Implemented the new Angular concepts such as AOT, Lazy loading and tree shaking.
- Worked with Bootstrap to make the pages responsive.
- Created unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Gulp as task runner and Bower as a package manager to install dependency.
- Used Git as a version control and used JIRA for bug management.
Senior UI Developer
- Utilized the features of Angular 2.0 to present effective web design.
- Implemented Lazy loading to simplify the navigation in web application
- Implemented services emitting events using rxjs.
- Used PrimeNG, Angular Material and NgBootstrap for rich UI components for Angular.
- Implemented Interceptors of HttpClient module.
- Implemented Internationalization - i18n to make the map available in multiple languages.
- Making changes to the existing web application and created components like Role-based navigation menu, Advance search Bar, Create Account.
- Created Forms with validation using Template Driven Forms and Reactive Forms approach in Angular2
- Responsible for creating reusable components by using the Angular 2 components with Typescript
- Implemented services for calling data from the backend using observables.
- Implemented various operators like modify, filter, map etc of observable.
- Implemented data binding using Event Binding and Property Binding methods.
- Implemented dependency injection to add the functionality of components Confidential run-time.
- Used Angular UI-grid, a high performance data grid using virtualization.
- Created custom directives in Angular2 for DOM manipulation and services and Factories for common functionalities shared by different controllers.
- Created dynamic components in Angular4 in a declarative way.
- Created a Single Page application using UI-router in which every view was linked to a controller for scope data.
- Used $http service code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages, which were cross-browser compatible.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Ensured mock-ups met both visual and textual branding standards. Defined and documented website design standards when needed.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to make web design stable and powerful.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help tags as per W3C standards.
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development.
- Involved in skinning and styling of flex components.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, and inheritance and cascade concepts.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using Angular JS.
- Worked on Angular Js filter concepts using AngularJS services where the data filter comes from the remote server.
- Used AngularJS Services such as the module factory, service and provider for easier integration.
- Developed custom directives in Angular JS that could be re-used like a template across the application and can be re-used to manipulate DOM across the application.
- Used Angular JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, grid, search, sort, and pagination.
- Created many controllers for each page with dependencies included such as $q, $location, $window, $routeParams and all the services to be used on the controller.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Angular JS.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get or jQuery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Use Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Used Grunt as a task runner to run common tasks as concatenation, minification, compilation of Sass file etc.
- Worked with performance tuning such as Image sprites, minification.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Used different Debuggers like firebug and inspect element.
- Responsible for developing responsive web pages using techniques like Bootstrap and media queries.