- Senior web software architect specializing in front end development, with extensive experience building and optimizing the performance of responsive, mobile - friendly, cross-browser UI/UX for rich web applications. Driven technical team lead with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills, a pixel-perfect attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn.
Tools: /Software: Git version control, DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq Mockups, UXPin, MS Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, Chrome DevTools, Firebug, JIRA project tracking, Agile/Scrum SDLC, Asana Bugzilla, CVS, Flash
OS/Platforms: UNIX (Linux, Solaris), Windows, .NET, Mac OS, iOS, Android
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Senior Front End Web Developer
- Handled cross-browser compatibility issues using Modernizr, polyfills, and shims. Addressed web accessibility needs.
- Worked with insurance agents to ensure requirements’ accuracy, rapidly prototyped UI design according to company style guide, provided expertise in choosing modern web stack technologies, demoed functionality, tested and documented code.
Senior Software Team Lead / Web Developer
- Co-designed companion mobile UIs (Android, iOS) and ensured web/mobile consistency.
- Expert in creating UI wireframes and prototypes and translating them into well-designed, structured code.
- Deep technical expertise inResponsive Web Design,SEO,and Accessibilitystandards and best practices.
- Designed an SOA and built REST/JSON and SOAP/XML APIs for Linux/Apache back-end web services.
- Team technical lead - mentored and led a small, collaborative team of junior web and mobile developers.
- Built full suite of rich web applications (requirements, development, testing, documentation, maintenance):