- 8+ years of strong Data Engineering experience in IT industry involving Project analysis, Design, development, testing, maintenance and documentation of different applications in various domains.
- Actively involved in each phase of software Development life cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.
- Experience in developing web applications by following Model View Control (MVC) Architecture using server - side application Django.
- I understand and experienced with the following; Plone, Pyramid, Django, Angular PostgreSQL, ZODB, Key Value Stores, Couchdb, Couchbase, Linux, Nginx, Varnish, ReactJS and Odoo.
- Good knowledge about frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Excellent Experience on various Python integrated IDE’s such as Sublime Text, Pycharm, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in working on various python packages such as NumPy, SQL Alchemy, Pyside, fpandas, and PyTables.
- Expertise in usage of Django Framework for developing web applications.
- Good knowledge in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages MySQL-Python.
- Good experience in performing operations such as CRUD operations and writing complex queries with Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with python programming language.
- Good experience in using Shell scripting for automation by following Python PEP.
- Hands on experience with installation and configuration of Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2to deploy project into AWS.
- Expertise in full life cycle application development and also good experience in Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven Development.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with version control tools such as SVN, JIRA, GitHub, and GitLab.
- Experience in Database modelling with SQL, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. Knowledge of Azure fundamentals.
- AWSbased Hybrid Cloud Migration.
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, testing Hadoop ecosystem components.
- Python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD andAWSCloud Architecture and hands-on Engineering.
- Experience in testing frameworks like Behave.
- Experience in working on different operating systems-windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac also strong development experience on Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu, Red Hat and CentOS.
- Excellent communication, Teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
- Backup and restore mongo databases.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and CSS. At client end, I use ANGULARJS framework, HTML5 and CSS3 with third party libraries.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows and Mac
Programming Languages: Python and PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 10/11g, MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL
Big data Ecosystems: Hadoop,Hive, Scala, Cassandra
Tools: Intellij, Pycharm, FileZilla, PL/SQL Developer, and TOAD
Integration Tools: Jenkins and Web Builder
Version Control: GitHub and SVN
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Git, and Version One
Cloud: VPC creation, EC2 instance, S3 buckets, RDS instances, Amazon command line, cloud Front, IAM, creating security groups, managing S3 object lifecycle, creating CDN, implementing S3 security & Encryption, Route53, working with databases and DNS, Using bootstrap scripts, AWS EC2 and S3
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Experience writing automated unit and integration test cases.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining user interface using XML, HTML, and scripting languages like Java script
- Experience with both UI and backend development using ORM technology.
- Utilized Jenkins, Git for deployment on test servers and to move towards CI/CD.
- Experience in bash and python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD.
- Experience with build architecture and automation, CI/CD, and troubleshooting complex dependency graphs.
- Prepared test data files using Linux Shell scripts, Perl script as per the business requirements.
- Strong knowledge on MVC applications in Django.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python using Django’s view controller and template language.
- Built an Interface between Django and Salesforce with RESTAPI.
- Involved in tokenizing the sensitive data before archiving in AWS S3 using REST based Enterprise Tokenization service and encrypting the data before sending it over wire to external systems.
- Developed Database Models in PostgreSQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures in PostgreSQL.
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, JSON and XML.
- Designed and developedOracle forms & reportsgenerating up to 60 reports
- Led the migration to Git, helped formulate software revision work flow.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Experience in bash and python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture
- Migrated Monsoon metadata web app to Docker container.
- Designed Angularjs Controller, Templates and Custom directive.
- Performed unit testing using unit test and Nose, etc. Python unit testing frameworks.
- Created applications for software package, software framework and hardware platform using SDK.
- Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems. Designed, implemented and tuned interfaces and batch jobs using SQL. Involved in data replication and high availability design scenarios with Oracle Streams. Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate repetitive data base processes.
- Involved in service basedRESTful technologies.
Environment: Python, Django, Docker, XML, SOA, REST, JSON, GitHub, SQL, Oracle, LINUX.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Analyzing user requirements and defining functional specifications.
- Co-ordinate with the architects to make sure that all the Demands and Change Requests have been covered for that release.
- Re-designed existing data model to eliminate the need for creating individual files for every subject area.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Worked in Developing aRestfulAPI'S service usingPythonFlask framework as well as used SOAP andRESTfulAPI for information extraction
- Converting DataStage modules into PL/SQL packages and rewrote slow performing ETL modules for optimum performance.
- Participated in development of a well responsive single page application using ReactJS framework in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 standards, with front end UI team
- Developing PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Cursors, and Packages. Views and Materialized Views with fast and incremental Refresh Rates.
- Generated Python/Django Forms.
- WrotePythoncode embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET request, parsing HTML data from websites.
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis.
- Helped in modifying shell scripts to convert from IBM AIX to Linux.
- Built an Interface between Django and Salesforce and Django with REST API.
- Preparation of Test Cases based on ETL Specification Document, Use Cases, Low Level Design document
- Docker container configuration, activation, handling live webhosting & troubleshooting.
- Extensively used Global Temporary Tables to load the required data set to increase the performance.
- Extensively used materialized views, pragma autonomous transactions, object types, table functions, and pipelined functions to implement business logic effectively.
- Used web builder to deploy and test the code base for every release to database.
- Responsible for Unit, System and UAT testing the data and provided the test evidence reports.
Environment: Oracle Database 11g/10g, TOAD, UNIX, PUTTY, PVCS, WinSCP, UNIX, PL/SQL, UNIX, Windows NT/XP.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- The system is a full micro services architecture written in Python utilizing distributed message passing via Kafka with JSON as data exchange formats.
- Prepared Business requirement documents, ETL specification documents according to the business requirements from clients
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Built components library, including Tree, Slide View, Table Grid
- Created 6 micro services that have the capability to transfer the input files to machine readable format and pass through respective payment channels.
- Added support for AWS S3and RDS to host static media files and database in Amazon cloud.
- Did full-page caching well using Varnish and could handle massive traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Experienced in taking advantage of Nginx in combination with Apache by using it as a reverse proxy.
- To maintain/support the Perl scripts and add new features as and when required
- Supported development of Web portals, completed Database Modelling in PostgreSQL, front end support in HTML/CSS, JQuery.
- Debugging the application and following messages in log files, to figure out the error if existing.
- Utilized ASR (Azure Site Recovery), PowerShell and MVMC (Microsoft Virtual Machine Convertor) for on-premise to cloud migrations
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Involved in analyzing the problems using transaction breakdown, network monitoring and resource monitoring to find the performance bottleneck.
- Maintained and monitored frameworks like Django, flask
- Developed monitoring application which captures the error related data and store it in database.
- Experience on full text search platform using NoSQL Elasticsearch engine, allowing for much faster, more scalable and more intuitive user searches for our database of spas worldwide.
- Involved in scrubbing project, which updates the existing data with hashed values.
- Reverse engineer and re-implement legacy back-end software intoPython with minimal downtime.
- Work closely with project leads to learn about the Azure services, environment deployment, and integration with tooling.
- Successfully delivered couple of initiatives (Implementation & development) on Big data Analytics and large data processing using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Integrated user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Maintained and evolved in class back-end infrastructure.
- Used GitHub as a version control.
- Worked on UNIX environment.
- Optimized system performance and managed the API lifecycle
- Performed unit testing.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage usingAWSCloud watch.
- Worked closely with leads in implementation exposure on service based, SOA, RESTful technologies.
- Strong experience in developing Micro-services using Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Lagom.
- Work experience with Java Frameworks like spring, Hibernate.
- Design Client-side architecture for UI development using Angularjs.
Environment: Python, Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Lagom, Kafka, JSON, GitHub, LINUX, Django, Flask, Varnish, Nginx SOA, RESTful.