- Over 13 years of experience in IT industry comprising of Development, Systems Administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM) Extensive experience includes SCM, Build/Release Management, Devops and Change/Incident Management.
- Extensive experience in Setting up Application Tier, Build Controllers, Build Agents in Team foundation Server (TFS) 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration(CI) Tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo).
- Extensive experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience in using GIT and Rational ClearCase on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Strong experience utilizing Build Forge and Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments.
- Worked in integrating TFS with Visual Studio VSTS 2013 & 2015.
- Strong experience creating ANT/ MAVEN with Puppet builds script for Deployment.
- Experience with Anthill Pro, an Application Life Cycle Management Tool (End to End Automation Tool).
- A detailed understanding and working knowledge about Git, Jira, Jenkins, Nagios, Splunk, Nginx, Selenium, NUnit, Docker and Kubernetes and Rest API.
- Responsible for writing Manifests to configure nodes and Using Bitbucket.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Serena Products, ClearCase, Build Forge, Serena PVCS, CVS, Tomcat, JBoss, LINUX etc.
- Configured IBM Urban Code Deploy (UCD) for Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) process with the automatic phase gates and approval required.
- Expertise in implementing the Configuration Management Tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Docker.
- Developed Puppet Modules for installation & Auto healing of various tools like Jenkins, Nolio agents, MSSQL, SonarQube, Nexus etc.
- Conducted pre - sales technical support services for directing sales force of windows Azure applications.
- Worked with HP ALM tool TFS 2015(Project Collections, Build Definitions, Work Items, SharePoint Portal, Reporting)
- Worked with Puppet, Chef, GIT, Jenkins and Octopus to automate build deployment and other change management practices.
- Maintain continuous build automation - currently within anthill-pro, Hudson/Jenkins and TeamCity
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating docker files for different environments.
- Worked with multiple development groups to design/create automated build and deployments using MS Build, Ant, JACL, VBScript, Nant and PowerShell Scripting.
- Good Knowledge in bash (shell)/Perl and exposure to Jython, Python scripting.
- Worked with Make, Ant and Maven Build tools in Java and CPP Environment.
- Experience with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, and confluence.
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System) based Build System.
- Experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Expert in PowerBuilder, PFC, TSQL, PL/SQL, UNIX shell & Perl scripting, .Net, JAVA, C++, C, C#, Data Structures, COBOL.
- Develop/execution of automated scripts using Microsoft custom .NET framework in Visual Studio Team Services VSTS 2015.
- Expertise in release automation for java and .net technologies to achieve Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CI and CD).
- Knowledge in IIS and hands on experience with WebSphere, JBoss and WebLogic deployments.
- Changed the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven and Ant builds.
- Automated server deployment using Terraform, Ansible and Docker container on AWS EC2
- Experience with Atlassian products - Jira, Agile, Fisheye, Crucible, Bitbucket, Confluence and Crowd.
- Worked on PowerShell scripts for IIS website creation for deployment into various Environments.
- Good understanding of the DevOps philosophy and contributed Chef Code to automate our systems.
- Performed Database administration tasks for MS SQL server and hands on experience with Oracle.
- Hands Development Experience in Java and J2EE Applications.
- Automate the build process for project using Continuous Integration(CI) tools like Hudson, TeamCity etc.
- Good experience in Microsoft Products and their deployment including octopus and PowerShell.
- Experience in implementing and making teams adapt to Release/Change Management Process.
- Experience with Perforce, Subversion(SVN) and CVS.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as SVN, GIT, Maven, ANT, and Puppet.
- Used scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine and Web Service like AWS.
- Exposure to SDLC and experience with building deployment solutions for Scrum.
Languages: C, Embedded C (extensions), C++, C#, JAVA, .NET, Python, Ruby
Application/Web Server: Oracle Web logic Server 11g, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Application Server 10g BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.2, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, IIS
Web Services/Technologies: HTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, UDDI, XSD, SharePoint, XSL, XPATH
Databases: MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server 2005, 2008.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, iOS, WINDOWS NT/2000/2003/XP/vista/7
Version Control Tools: TFS 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 , UCM/Base ClearCase, Visual Source Safe (VSS), VSTS 2015/2013, CVS, RCS, TeamCity, PVCS, SVN, Harvest, Perforce
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell scripting, Perl scripting, Groovy, PowerShell, Bash Scripting
Build & Release Engineering / DevOps: MAKE, CMAKE, Jenkins, Puppet, AWS, Azure, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible, Selenium, Bitbucket, Urban Code Deploy, Octopus, Confluence, Chef, Ant, Maven, Perl, Github, HUDSON, NUnit, Terrafoam, Docker, ElectricFlow, Jira, ANTHILLPRO, DNS, BAMBOO
Build and Release (Devops) engineer
- Analysis of Build Spreadsheet and feasibility for migration
- Analysis of PreBuild Tool and existing Batch and Shell Scripts
- Analysis of existing Hanover Build and release process
- Analysis of the current Hanover Urban Code and Jenkins Release Process
- Migration of Build Spreadsheet to new tool JIRA
- Python script for generating an XML for the user entered values in Jira
- Automation of PreBuild Tool process with Jenkins
- Automation of Data Base administration and WebSphere administration tasks
- Regression test suite for Oneshield Application
- End to End flow Automation with Urban Code/Jenkins
- Urban code release with Service Now Integrations
- Integrating PreBuild Tool with Jenkins
- Creating the release label in Dragon Designer
- Generating the deployer script from Dragon Designer
- Creating the workflow for extract release artifacts from Git
- Jenkins build script generation for java projects
- Workflow creation for packaging the release artifacts
- Template creation in Jira, design the task and action
- Create workflow CI management task for Deployment and server readiness
- Pipeline creation for building the code and deploying the Artifacts.
- Create workflow for Rules, transform and ajax compile
- Integrating Regression test suite with Jenkins
- Monitoring all of Deployment builds of Oneshield Application in Development, user acceptance testing and production environments.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on future technologies and new releases/upgrades.
Environment: Java, OneShield, Dragon Desinger, JIRA, Unix, C#, Python, SQL Server 2008 R2, IIS7.0 & IIS8.0, Confluence, GitHub, PowerShell, Selenium, Batch Scripting, Ant, CMAKE, Bitbucket, Urban Code Deploy, Shell Scripting, DNS, Jenkins, JBOSS, Ant, GIT, Red Gate SQL
TFS / Build Release Management / Devops Lead
- Automating the development lifecycle processes and seamlessly integrating disparate technologies to support the building, testing, deploying, and monitoring activities.
- Installed TFS 2017/2015/2013 and setup different TFS user groups for the project team
- Managed and controlled the source code repository, currently housed in TFS.
- Experience in PowerShell to automate various tasks in Migration process
- Installation and Configuration and Testing of Team Foundation Server (TFS 2017, 2015, 2013& 2012).
- Responsible for coordination and completion of multiple projects within the Travel and Operation Data Enablement teams.
- Setup various Team Projects into different Team Project Collections in TFS 2017/2015/2013/2012.
- Implementing build solutions using C, Java, Ant, Maven and various build, test, and deploy tools.
- Define and implement deployment solution used by several agile scrum teams.
- Managing the code migration from TFS, CVS and Star team to Subversion repository.
- Played Key role in TFS 2015 upgrade including Build controllers and Build Agents
- Docker can be integrated into various tools like AWS, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Jenkins & VMware containers.
- Extensive Experience in setting up the HP ALM Environment in Team Foundation Server TFS 2017, 2015 & 2013.
- Configuring and managing continuous integration tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Code Sign using the code sign certificate from Symantec.
- Involved in provisioning and load balancing Windows and Linux Servers using Microsoft Azure Portal and AWS.
- Trouble shooting of database performance related issues in MySQL and Oracle
- Configured TFS 2013/2015.3/2017 Environment along with Default Project Collections, Build Definitions, Work Items, Share point Services, Reporting Services.
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Bamboo, Shell scripts and Maven.
- Incorporated all Agile, CMMI Scrum Process Template into one single custom process template in TFS 2015.
- Constructed/Architected a Continuous Integration CI Server and Implemented Build/Deploy automation Server utilizing CI Technologies like Jenkins/Hudson, Subversion, Maven, Ivy Nexus, MS Build, Ant, SonarQube, JIRA and Selenium for both .NET and Java/J2EE Applications on mixed OS (Windows/Linux/Unix).
- Deployed web.config files using Octopus tool to applications hosted on Azure.
- Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins and TeamCity for Continuous Integration(CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience in development and configuration experience with software provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Documented and performed the build and deployment for enterprise applications using diverse technologies such as VB, VB Batch, .Net 2003, .Net 2005, .Net 2010, C# etc.
- Working knowledge of configuring the automation work flows in IBM Urban Code Deploy (UCD) for CI/CD
- Configured plugins for the integration tools to the version control tools.
- Manage all CM tools (JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio Online VSTS)
- Configured and managed multiple instances of SQL Server for storing Session State, BizTalk and TFS data.
- Configuring SharePoint sites with Team projects in TFS
- Involved in migration of Bamboo server, Artifactory & GIT server.
- Hands-on with Version controllers like GIT and Bitbucket.
- Good in provisioning and deployment tools like Puppet.
- Build tools (Ant, Maven, Make, Gradle), Artifact repositories (Nexus, JFrog, ArtiFactory), CI tools (Jenkins, Team city)
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution on build and release issues
- Builds the code which is extracted from the repository by using CI (Continuous Integration) tool.
- Understanding the Build Process and scripts. Coordinating with the developers to deploy the snapshots to Test / QA environment.
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) for Developers
- Creating User Ids / Authorizing access within version control systems / Build systems.
- Responsible for managing Code Repository in Git.
- Automate infrastructure creation, deployment and recovery using Ansible/Salt, Docker, Terrafoam & Jenkins
- Develop and implement an automated Linux (Linux, Amazon) infrastructure using Chef Recipes and AWS
- Developed and implemented Software Configuration Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process using Git/GitHub.
- Expert in managing Sonatype Nexus/Artifactory repositories for the maven artifacts and dependencies.
- Modeled and automated the End to End Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery pipeline which included building a Continuous Integration server utilizing tools like Jenkins, Ivy, Nexus, maven, Jira, Subversion, Git, Ant, Selenium, and SonarQube.
- AWS Developer Associate with expertise in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, SNS, SQS and Cloud Formation.
- Coordinate with the Development, Database Administration, QA, and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
- Created Batch/PowerShell Scripting for deploying the applications to different environments.
Environment: Java, NUnit, Unix, C#, Visual Studio VSTS 2010/13, SQL Server 2008 R2, IIS7.0 & IIS8.0, Confluence, GitHub, PowerShell, Selenium, Perl, Make, SonarQube, SharePoint, CMAKE, Bitbucket, Ansible, Urban Code Deploy, Octopus, Docker, AWS, Chef, Puppet, ClearCase, XML, Nexus, Shell Scripting, DNS, Bamboo, JBOSS, Ant, Jenkins GIT, MTM 2013, RedGate SQL