- A Computer Science Graduate with 1.5 years of experience in developing Web Applications using various Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in working with .Net Technologies like C#, MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, MVC and other supporting tools.
- Experience in front - end and back-end development using .NET Framework 4.7.
- Experience in development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using MVC Framework and Web APIs.
- Working knowledge of Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models.
- Good experience in Version Control Systems like Git Lab or Git for maintaining updated code repository and tracking of work progress.
- Experienced in unit testing, integration testing.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework Technologies like Windows Forms, WCF, WPF and Console Applications.
- Highly experienced in database technologies like DBMS, RDBMS, SQL with in depth knowledge in Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- A motivational learner, team player, self-motivated and extremely enthusiastic in learning new technologies.
Programming Languages: ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Core JAVA, C++, C, C#, Object-Oriented Programming
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Software Tools: Tableau 9.2, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans IDE, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft VISIO, starUML
Software Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Incremental Development, Re-use Oriented
Confidential - Princeton, NJ
Jr. Web and Systems Developer
- Developing a Web Application for Software Testing using ASP.NET MVC, Web API and SQL Server.
- Involved in the database design using SQL Server and in development of database objects containing functions and Stored Procedures.
- Used ADO.NET and C# for writing data access layers to communicate with the SQL Server.
- Implementing Controllers to transfer data between the Views and Models using C#.
- Utilized Bootstrap V4 for responsive web design.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for development and attended daily scrum meetings with the team members.
- Working with GIT for Version Control and Code Integration.
- Engaged in working in a team environment containing other Developers, Architects, and Project Manager
- Involved in design and development of Web Application using Agile Methodology approach.
- Developed the application by following Model View Controller architecture and using ASP.NET with C# for controllers and HTMl5, CSS3 for designing web pages.
- Implemented data-access layer using Entity Framework Code First approach for the ASP.NET MVC application.
- Involved in developing database connections using ADO.NET for data retrieval, querying and storage of data using ASP.NET.
- Worked on creating Tables, Indexes, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server to access the database.
- Engaged in the SCRUM meetings with other team members to discuss the flow of the project.