- Searching for the opportunity to bring 8 years of programming, technology, and engineering expertise in developing software’s while incorporating critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership.
- Expertise in Angular JS framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in creating Single Page Applications by Routing in Angular.js.
- Create desktop application with Angular JS and Unit Test with Karma - Jasmine.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Installation of WordPress and other similar CMS software, databases, themes, plug-ins and customization for clients.
- Worked with AWS service (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, Cloud Front, IAM, RDS, Route 53, Cloud watch, SNS).
- Extensive experience in Java and J2EE open source frameworks like Spring Framework, Hibernate /JPA, Spring Boot.
- Experience in Writing MongoDB Schema using Mongos. Good experience on MongoDB scaling across data centers and/or in-depth understanding of MongoDB HA strategies, including replica sets.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node.JS server side code.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using JAVA along with spring, Servlets and Node.js along with Express JS.
- Familiar in installing and maintaining MongoDB in private Cloud Environments.
- Responsible for designing and developing highly distributed Ruby on Rails web application for a high performance, high traffic, advanced interactive site.
- Developed multiple web-based chat demos using React, Redux, ES6/Babel, Webpack, and Mocha.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Highly skilled Confidential front-end engineering using Object-Oriented Typescript.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in methodologies Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Working with multiple GUIs and platforms, as well as various Web browsers.
- Experience working with ES6 (ECMA Script 6) like using arrow functions.
- Experience in using Bugzilla and Firebug to debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Used Protractor for allowing tests to be organized based on Jasmine, thus allowing you to write both unit and functional tests on Jasmine.
- Used Ext.js for building rich internet applications, backbone.js, & Require.js to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Worked as part of a team on various applications with a wide range of technologies including Node.js, React.js, Redux, jQuery and typescript.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate the Server and Client side code.
- Used Jenkins for build Process to Generate Continuous Integration and Version Control is done by Git-Hub.
- Experienced with taking PSDs and turning them into pixel perfect WordPress themes.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and many other design applications.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Expertise in Video Coding by using HTML5, CSS3 and java Script.
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and SVN.
- Extensive use of Grunt & Gulp as a build tool for projects.
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Extensive experience working under Agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, Web Strom, Sublime, Visual Studio, and Notepad++.
- Experience in working on MAC, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
Development tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Notepad++, WebStorm, Sublime.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools
Operating systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Build Tools: MAVEN, GRADLE, ANT
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
UI/Full stack/mean stack developer
- Daily programming in server and client side by using Angular2/4, React.js, Java 8, J2EE, Node.JS and Express JS.
- Worked on Front end by using Angular 2, React JS and Typescript Frameworks.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular JS.
- Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in AngularJS and Responsive Web Design.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups (PSD).
- Used Node JS, Angular JS and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in using React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Configured and implemented the data models with Spring and Hibernate framework based configuration files.
- Manage run-time configuration, processes, scaling, backup and recovery, monitoring, and performance tuning for production MongoDB instances.
- Implementation of MongoDB security mechanism with various Authentications.
- Work extensively with AWS technologies that support automation using Cloud formation to create EC2 instances, ELBs, Route 53 DNS, Auto scaling, Elastic Search, VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, S3, IAM, etc.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Experience in developing Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Construct a powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, Babel and ES2015.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviors, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo elements in CSS.
- Used Ruby to create core libraries for integration with the primary company product.
- Designed and implement major JIRA restructure to improve operational effectiveness and workflow within Engineering function.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS
- Effective use of CSS3 features, such as creating multiple column, borders and background etc. and used LESS/SASS Preprocessor.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Have worked on Big data (Splunk enterprise) to generate the Rest API and integrated that API to Client-side code using Node JS, Express JS.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- As a backend developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Implemented Routers & History in Single Page App (SPA).
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop-down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp and NPM to build and test applications.
- Worked on integrating jQuery API’s with MVC pattern.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
UI/Full stack/mean stack developer
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Bootstrap and Express.
- Expertise in ReactJS framework and integrate them to Node.js server-side code.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Babel, Webpack, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Made a responsive and adaptable WordPress template that’s compatible with every internet browser.
- Created Python Scripts to Automate AWS services which include web servers, ELB, Cloud front Distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this Script creates stacks, single servers or joins web servers to stacks.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication and schema design.
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JS, Redux that meets accessibility of web browser.
- Developed the backend by using Node JS, express and Neo4j.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express JS, and Node.js.
- Involved in implementation queries to the back-end MongoDB database to implement the GET/POST functionality for JSON contracts
- Converted Photoshop designs to pixel perfect, working WordPress themes.
- Configured Role-Based Access Control with custom roles and privileges. Running MongoDB with secure configuration options.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage initiatives developing quick-wins and rapid feedback.
- Developed client side drop down menus, toggles and search bars using Twitter-Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation & storage purposes in the project.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format
- Used Local Storage to store & retrieve insensitive user data during transition between the different pages.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Responsible to for making the dynamic page’s using AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between HRMS and Finance.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.