- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life (SDLC)starting with project initiation, requirement gathering, requirement analysis, functional design, detail design, development.
- Proficient incomplex, usable, attractiveResponsive Design Layout applications and CSS Media Queries using Bootstrap supporting multitude of browsers (IE, Firefox, chrome and safari) and devices(IOS and Android).
- Experienced in building complex Single page applications with Vue.js components with Backbone Marionette wrappers for Routing.
- Working knowledge onlatest Frontend technologies such asAngular 2and implementation knowledge on Angular 4.
- Experienced in React JS, Node JS and working with React Flux architecture and Redux frameworks.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion - Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver and Illustrator and a sketch app Zeplin.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface in Visualization, UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designshandling whole project through its life cycle.
- Experience in Designing and creating wireframes, Mockups and Prototypes, Layouts and User Flows and translating business requirements into them.
- Experience in building MEAN applications using Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular-JS React.jscreating RESTful Web services with Node-JS, Express-JS and installing client-side dependencies using Bower.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage or install Node-JS, Bootstrap 3.x, React 15.x modules like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp,Express.js,require.js, underscore.js, crypto.js and mongoose.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture and Navigation Systems.
- Hands on Experience with Version Control tools like Git and SVN and Maven for Source Code version management.
- Experience in testing Angular, Angular 2,Angular 4 applications using Jasmine, Karmaandweb services like POSTMAN, SOAP UI.
- Actively implemented Multi-tier enterprise, Waterfall, Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development, Scrum.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, NetBeans 10, Microsoft Visual Studio and Web Storm
- Extensively involved in fixing production bugs and production support, worked in every phase of application migration from preparation to application transition being a quick learner and excellent team facilitator.
- Effective team player with an aptitude to learn and ability to prioritize, organize and accomplish multiple tasks, both as part of a team and independently.
Frameworks and Libraries: jQuery, BackboneJS, Express.js, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4 ReactJS, NodeJS
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MongoDB
IDE & Tools: Notepad++., Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Office, Zeplin, Adobe creative suite
Version controls: SVN, GIT
Application Server: Web logic, Apache Tomcat server
Package Manage: Npm, Bower, Grunt, Gulp
Operating Systems: Windows XP/vista/7, Mac OS
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Used twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Utilized ng-react module to bind React Components to Angular Directives.
- Implemented template-driven form validation using Angular 2.
- Worked on Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, using Angular 2.
- Implemented features such as routing, data binding, data updates without a page refresh using Angular 2.
- Extensively used mobile web application using Ionic 2with Angular 2 to deliver hybrid iOS and Android Applications.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2, Node js, Angular 4.
- Used React.jsfor templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Build Rest web services by creating ASP.NET Web API back-end to handle requests from Node.js and React front-end.
- UsedCSS pre-processorsLESS/SASS for styling,likeremovingcurly braces from the syntax.
- Worked within the confines of e-Commerce or CMS applications to edit, maintain existing system for B2C and B2B e-commerce experience.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac and debugged using tools like Firebug.
- Used GIT for version control andJIRA for defect tracking processes.
- Create unit testing using JUnit, Jasmine and Karma for each delivered module.
- Used Grunt,Bower, for building and deploying code to multiple environments.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Participated in daily pulse of the applicationsto come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Front end Developer
- Responsible for designing websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Developing Responsive Design Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Extensively used CSS3 along with Bootstrap for responsive design of web pagesfor mobile, tablet and desktops.
- Developed Single page applications using Java script framework Angular JS.
- Generated new and edited existing design with CSS to apply new changes in design and logic.
- Developed complete checkout process using different Angular.jsmodules andservicesby using dependency injection for creating controllers.
- Used AngularJS to develop the page level components and customized (Angular directives, services & factories) the out of box directives for additional functionalities.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used Jackson library to parse JSON response from Rest web service to java objects and bind to Angular JS model
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Angular JS.
- CreatedNode.js EXPRESSServer combined withSocket.ioto buildMVC frameworkfrom front-end side Angular.jsAngularJSto back-endMongoDB, to providebroadcastservice as well aschattingservice.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine and Karma,integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and work close to QA.
- Developed Wireframes, site maps and process flow for site architecture using Sketch App Zeplinanddeveloped fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop.
- Strictly followed Test-driven Development (TDD) approach using Agile Methodologies, which include daily Stand up's, Sprint Planning's etc.
- Used Git as version controlfor Source Code version management.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Contributed positively to the overall team and participated in stand-up meetings, planning, design and business-development working.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Front End/Web Developer
- Worked alongside with Business and Development teams to understand requirements, and to determine scope of development.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop web components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Developed customized CSS3in standardizing the styles of web pages for different modules in application which can be reused in other applications.
- Created own directives using Angular JS, crafted reusable components that fill our needs and abstracted away all theDOMmanipulations logic.
- UtilizedAngular.JS, bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid,router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Implemented flexible routing and nested usingAngular.JS-ui-router.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Created custom tables using Bootstrap Framework to build responsive web pages.
- Created sprite images, Compiled SASS with SCSS and minified JS and CSS to improve performance.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular JS.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Followedagile methodology, Site Troubleshooting for the software development.
- Worked with version control system (VCS) tools like Subversion(SVN) for source code management repository.
- Use field-tested best practices for packaging and deploying Angular.js applications.
- Involved in UI Testing which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces, testing application elements like fonts, layouts, buttons, images, colorsetc.
- Good understanding on writing Unit testing scripts using Jest and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.