- Strong knowledge writing code based on S.O.L.I.D principles and Software Design Patterns
- Experienced working on Docker/Vagrant and deployment in Amazon and Digital Ocean cloud.
- Experienced managing Amazon ECS.
- Experienced with Jenkins and Rundeck build tool
- Practicing Agile Development since 2008 and has professional experience implementing scrum and managing team as a Scrum Master
- Experienced in Test Driven Development. Writing test cases using PHPUnit since 2013
- Experienced in Behavior - Driven Development and writing behaviors using Behat framework
- Experienced working on RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) technologies
- Developed REST API and SOAP API using PHP and NodeJS
- Using version control system since 2006 and Git since 2012
- Worked on different frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Kohana, Codeigniter, ExpressJS
- Worked on different CMS such as Wordpress, Joomla, Expression Engine.
- Using Object Relational Mapping since 2011 and worked with Doctrine, Eloquent, PhpActiveRecord and Mongoose
- Strong knowledge of implementing payment methods including Paypal, Authorize.net.
- Strong knowledge of implementing different API's including facebook, twitter, Amazon, eBay, Magento API.
- Experienced on Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using Bamboo, Jenkins
- Sound knowledge about other technologies includes Android, JAVA, Python, C# etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, ability to manage projects, possess good interpersonal skills and key team player.
- Motivated and energetic individual to work independently as well as within a team
- Repeatedly demonstrated an ability to adapt to continuously changing business environment and new technologies
- Experience in presenting demos to stakeholders and negotiating tasks with the product owners
- Experience in resource management, task estimation, planning and budgeting.
- Worked on different domain including Bank, Game, MLM, e-Commerce, Education, Software Firm, Corporate Firm, Government and Private sectors.
Web Technologies: AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, DOM, Bootstrap, jQueryUI
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Testing Tools: PHPUnit, Behat, Jest
Framework: Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Codeigniter, Kohana, Lumen, Silex, Android, Angular JS, Node JS, Express JS
Paradigms: Agile, Waterfall
Methodology: TDD, BDD, Scrum, Continuous Delivery, Code Refactoring
Development Tools: PHPStorm, IntelliJ, Zend Studio, Eclipse, VI, Eclipse, Netbeans
Version Control System: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN
Operating Systems: Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows
Web Server: Apache, Nginx
Cloud Platform: Docker, Heroku, Amazon lambda, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, AWS EC2, AWS ECS, Amazon RDS
Platforms: Sonar, Sauce Labs
Management Tools: Phing, JIRA, Bamboo, Jenkins, Rundeck
Queue Job: RabbitMQ
- Dockerize existing micro-services and schedule jobs
- Move existing schedule jobs from Jenkins to Rundeck
- Remove/Reduce bash code, instead override docker container using AWS
- Write shell script for build
- Ensure migration of schedule jobs producing the same results
- Create Amazon ECS task definition for schedule jobs
- Modify code to make it compatible for new platform.
- Add more logs and ensure those are exists in logz.io
Environment: PHP7, MySQL, Bit-Bucket, Amazon ECS, Docker, Amazon RDS, PHP PCNTL, Bash/Shell Programming, Silex Framework, JIRA, Hipchat, Jenkins, Rundeck, Logz.io
- Responsible for adding different features into our back-end system, shop, photographer upload management system, statistics and invoicing system.
- Developed application using custom MVC Framework.
- Responsible for designing architecture by developing modules for the system.
- Implemented different design patterns like singleton pattern, factory pattern, registry pattern and model view controller pattern.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, PHP7, MySQL,.
- Experience with implementation of Zend Framework components including Zend Application, Zend Controller (for MVC), Zend DB, Zend Cache, Zend Auth and Zend Form.
- Involved in Database modeling and Optimized Queries.
- Integrated different client’s API into our back-end system.
- Code re-factoring, code review.
- Created REST API’s for our own products.
- Fixing bugs and legacy support of old features.
- Write test cases using PHPUnit and validate business specification.
- Image processing using Imagick.
- Actively involved in database upgrade and wrote script to migrate database data in batches.
- Responsible for optimization of databases, including database structure, stored procedures and server level tuning, reducing load by 55%.
- Optimized web and application to increase application capacity and reduce response time.
- Participated in all phases of the software development life-cycle, requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed multi vendor marketplace system for "City Deals Network" website using NodeJS, Laravel, Wordpress
- Introduced and used JIRA agile board for better project management, writing stories, managing agile board, issues etc,
- Introduced and used Bit-bucket for "City Deals Network" website project for version controlling.
- Designed the whole architecture of the marketplace micro-service
- Implemented Scrum practice and managing scrum meetings
- Website performance tuning and code cleanup
- SQL query optimization.
- CSS/JS load optimization
- Implemented Memcache caching for faster page load.
- Partially implemented continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins
- Used Docker with MEAN stack for the environment and deployment to digital ocean cloud and later to private cloud.
- MongoDB database used for order records
- MySQL database used for portal
- AngularJS framework used for front-end UI
- ExpressJS framework used for back-end system
- Developed REST api to communicate through different app.
- Json Web Token (JWT) used for token authentication
- Used Mongoose ORM.
- Paypal payment method implemented
- Developed order processing micro-service from scratch which initially planned to be a wordpress plug-in that helped to manage the system separately and scaling in mind
- Implemented load balancing.
- Contribution to the strategic decision, managing and adding resource, budgeting, estimation.
- Contribution to increase productivity through reviewing of scrum retrospective.
- After implementation of scrum, productivity increased to 40% and communication between stake holders become faster which helped us to get $1M more investment.
Environment: JIRA, Memcache, Varnish, Nginx, Agile/Scrum, DigitalOcean Cloud, PHP7, Wordpress, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, AngularJS, Ajax, Bootstrap, GitHub, REST API Development, Docker, Jenkins, Laravel, Gulp, Grunt, SocketIO