- Confidential is a Software Engineer with 15 years of experience with all phases of the software development life cycle including the design, development, documentation, testing and deployment of enterprise solutions in a Confidential Level 5 and Agile environments.
- She currently holds a TS/SCI with Poly Security Clearance and has experience working with government and civilian clients.
- She has excellent interpersonal skills along with strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Additionally, she is a very energetic and enthusiastic individual who is focused and responsible.
- Her position requires SharePoint solution development as well as expert - level troubleshooting in the SharePoint environment.
- She participates in the design and coding of new custom-built projects in SharePoint to support the Confidential mission.
- She also provides support to current SharePoint applications and solutions through maintenance and periodic upgrades.
- This position requires troubleshooting issues and technical back end knowledge of SharePoint when other resources are unable to resolve.
- Confidential developed applications for the Confidential and Confidential .
- For the Confidential, she supported third party risk management software and integrated the data with the risk team's SharePoint site.
- On the Confidential contract, she worked on the web application development team for a suite of software used to manage Army National Guard processes.
Microsoft Office Suite (multiple versions)
InstallShield for Windows Installer
Windows Script Host
Configuration Management Software:
PVCS Dimensions 9.2
Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS)
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Third Party Controls
Infragistics .NET controls
Component Art .NET controls
Oracle Data Provider for .NET
Software Development Life Cycle
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed a SharePoint 2013 Server application to perform custom site provisioning using custom site templates with a SharePoint Add-In to display a custom form.
- Created a SharePoint 2013 Server application with custom timer jobs and a web service to inventory all sites on the farm
- Created custom SharePoint Server application with jGrowl jQuery Plugin for pop up notifications
- SharePoint 2013 Designer Workflows (List workflows, Site workflows, Call Http Service)
- CSS, CAML, and Client Side Object Model code to manipulate SharePoint data & UI
- Angular/MVC 5.0/EF 6.0 app to manage data load of survey application
- Maintained and upgraded MVC 5.0 and EF 6.0 database driven survey application
- Wrote PowerShell Scripts to manage SharePoint functions such as setting up farm properties and downloading list items with attachments
- Participated in Agile methodologies and SCRUM for software development project management
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Developed an Intranet web application in C#.net with Microsoft SQL Server database backend.
- Created multi-page reports based upon user search results using Microsoft Report Viewer tools.
- Scripted SQL Server stored procedures in T-SQL.
- Developed in both classified and unclassified environments.
- Used Microsoft’s Team Foundation Services on a daily basis as a Configuration Management Tool for check in and check out of files.
- Created automated software unit tests using NUnit, an automated testing tool designed to use the .NET Framework to reduce errors.
- Increased knowledge of .NET and third-party controls with advanced usage of Repeaters, Gridviews, Custom Controls, and User Controls.
- Created SharePoint sites and corresponding lists, calendars, and custom HTML web parts with a user friendly, cohesive look and feel.
- Provided SharePoint user training to the customer.
- Used SharePoint Designer to edit style sheets, master pages, workflows, and other customizations.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Part of a development team for a key ASP.NET Web Application for the Advanced Information Technology Services ( Confidential ) Program, which provides role-based access to all other web-based applications developed for the government client (conversion from VB ActiveX Control to VB.NET Web Application)
- Designed and programmed a VB.NET Windows Forms Application manage the installation of all Confidential products for servers and workstations (conversion from VB 6.0 Windows Forms application to VB.NET)
- Key contributor to creating and updating SDLC processes
- Created and maintained .NET web and winforms projects.
- Created, tested, and documented installation packages for web, database, and workstation applications.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues for fielded releases
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Developed scripts (VBScript, WinBatch, .bat files) to handle executions such as creating NT users, groups, and share points.
- Created, tested, and documented Visual Basic and Windows Installer projects.
- Produced installation packages for web, database, and workstation applications
- Conducted training on internal processes and provided technical support.
- Programmatically configured IIS and MTS, created virtual directories, and manipulated the registry.
- Conducted peer reviews and code/design reviews.
- Conducted technical assessments on new or upgraded COTS software to be added to the release baseline.