- Highly motivated IT professional with 10 years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer developing Web applications in Mobility, Banking domains.
- Vast experience in Agile, Scrum, TDD and Waterfall SDLC models and Played of role of Team Lead for multiple full life cycle projects.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Enterprise Web Applications using Spring Boot, Microservices, SOA Architectures.
- Strong Programming Skills in designing and implementing of Multi - Module applications using Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Angular, Hibernate ORM, Restful, SOAP.
- Experience in Responsive web design by using Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks.
- Implementation of SPA application using AngularJS.
- Having knowledge of Typescript and NodeJS.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors LESS.
- Experience of Anular4 CLI commands in application to create Components, Services, etc.
- Knowledge of Redux Store, Action and Reducer in Redux.
- Experience in application development as per Accessibility standards like talkback, voice over, narrator, ChromeVox and NVDA.
- Having knowledge of different mobile browsers.
- Experience in working with content management systems like Adobe CQ5.
- Expert knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) using DevOps tools Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Groovy scripting etc.
- Expertise working in various Application Servers like Web logic and Tomcat.
- Excellente documentation of Business Requirements gathered using Client interactions, Brainstorming Sessions ; Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Business Use Cases.
- Highly proficient in the use of various RBDMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server. Good knowledge in NoSQL DB like MongoDB for querying and reporting purposes.
- Developed several REST and SOAP web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Solid SQL skills, ability to write complex SQL queries, work with stored procedures for Database Testing and Performance tuning by verifying indexes, optimizing queries in Java batch processes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in Design Patterns.
- Experience in designing class diagram, sequence diagram, component diagrams and activity diagrams.
- In-charge for knowledge management/transfer to Ensure technical and Production Support from offshore
- Good experience with Build Tools Maven, version control tools SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in Unit Testing using Junit. Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business requirements have been fulfilled.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical thinking, Critical thinking, Problem solving ability to translate technical requirement to test plans. Ability to work seamlessly with Onshore/Offshore teams
- Strong communication and team skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: Java 1.8, Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, Filters, JSP
Server Side Frameworks: Spring 4.x, Hibernate, SOAP, Adobe CQ5, RESTful, Jersey, JPA
Cloud Technologies and Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic
Databases and OS: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL
DevOps and Test Tools: Jenkins, Junit, Mockito
Development Tools: Eclipse, Rally, JIRA, SVN, Git, Maven, Log4j, WSDL, Soap UI, Postman
Lead/Sr. Full stack Developer
- Development of code as per the business requirements.
- Responsible for creating the Templates in Adobe CQ5.
- Involved in architectural discussion of the project.
- Played Onsite coordinator role and closely worked with client.
- Involved in Detailed Level Design of difference services and UI web pages development.
- Worked on AngularJS, HTML, Java Script and CSS to develop WAP Portal.
- Involved in developing common components to use throughout the application.
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Used AEM to get content on the page.
- Implemented the common components in AEM to make reusable in the application.
- Developed code using typescript and converted to java script file with ES5 code to support on all the browsers.
- Used Angular4 CLI to create the angular components easily and efficiently for fast development of the Application.
- Used Angular4 Pipes to format and transform the result data.
- Created different common components in Angular4.
- Involved in development meetings related to user experience design development and testing.
- Designed use case diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed several JUnit test cases for the applications.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Developed Restful and SOAP web services.
- Consuming SOAP, REST services, Data base using Spring DATA JPA and exposing as REST web services.
- SOAP UI test client used for testing the web-services.
- Responsible for createUIscreens within branding guidelines.
- Worked in Agile and DevOps methodology. Attended Grooming, Sprint planning, Retro calls and every day status call to provide day to day updates/impediments to scrum master to complete assigned user stories of the sprint.
- Used Continuous Integration tool Jenkins to run the auto build after certain amount of time.
- Used LESS to develop CSS classes.
- Handled complete layout designing and styling of the page of this WAP portal.
- Responsible to create responsive web design pages by using 12 column grid system with custom media queries (mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Enhance the team by demonstrating best practice throughout the software development lifecycle: testing, code review, accurate status reporting, and focus on application resilience.
- Actively participate in the definition, design, development, testing, test automation support and implementation of functionalities.
- Have designed all code using on/off functionality so that we can avoid deployments.
- I am responsible to make sure all front-end pages are CATO complaint.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C and WCAG guidelines standards.
- Developed a complete front end application to make easy-to-use and high-performance websites.
- Used Bootstrap for responsiveness.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility (Mobile, Tablet and Desktop) using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created a CSS library for responsive web designing of the project.
- Responsible to check the Accessibility on the mobile (IOS, Android).
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Implemented the controllers, to make modals, useful to display result on view.
- Have worked on creating directives in angular JS for common functionality across pages.
- Have worked on minification of all JS files into single minified file using Grunt JS file.
- Developed a single page cross-device/cross-browser web and mobile applications by using AngularJs, NodeJs frame works.
- Involved in performance analysis and improved it by minification of number of files and reducing the number of angular js variable.
- Have worked on resolving auto merge issues in git repositories.
- Implemented the services to communicate with external web services and get the data from back end.
- Implemented recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity.
- Consuming REST service, Data base using spring, Hibernate and exposing as REST services.
- Used Hibernate to connect with database to store and fetch data.
- Implemented TDD using Karma/Protractor to test controllers and services, resulting in a shortened testing cycle and lowest defect rate.
- Used Jasmine to implement the protractor code, to test the application.
- Performed device level manual testing for mobile, tablet and cross browser testing for web pages.
- Studied and Documented device setting, limitation and capabilities document to help other teams getting understanding of mobile web.
- Actively involved in the defect fixing, CR implementation and Rapid Developments modules.
- Responsible for creating JUnit test cases for the newly added functionalities.
- Unit testing and system integration testing of the developed code.
- Providing fixes to the issues identified in testing phase.
- Received client appreciations for the minimal defects delivery.
Skills Utilized - Java 1.8, Web Services (SOAP & REST), SOAP UI, Junit, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap, Type Script, Angular4, Java Script, jQuery, XML, JSON, npm, json-proxy server, Grunt, Karma, Protractor, AEM, WebLogic, Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Agile.
- Used React CLI to generate modules and components.
- Involved in developing common components to use throughout the application.
- Involved in Detailed Level Design of difference services and UI web pages development. Used LESS to get use of Mixins in CSS to make page Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in ReactJS.
- Used nodeJS npm to install required software’s like React, Webpack…
- Used Webpack to bundle all the files in to single file.
- Used Redux architecture to store the state globally in the Redux store to be available for all the react components.
- Created Redux Actions to get the information from store.
- Developed Redux Reducer to update the state.
- Used ES6 features like arrow functions and etc.
- Used Protractor to test the application.
- Used fetch API to call the REST API from react application.
Skills Utilized - ReactJS, Redux, Java 1.8, Microservices, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Junit, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap, Java Script, JSON, npm, Mocha, Protractor, WebLogic, Babel, Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins.