- Strong experience in SDLC with Waterfall, Iterative, Agile (Scrum) Methodologies (TDD) for Object Oriented applications and web based Enterprise Applications
- Experience in developing and designing user experiences of Internet/Intranet applications using UML Modelling (unified process), Entity Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Data flow diagrams using UML2.0, Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expert in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) methodologies
- Apache CORDOVA for building hybrid mobile apps for various mobile platforms like IOS and Android.
- Configured and deployed an assortment of Portals, software design patterns and UI Applications and experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap
- ReactJSto build your components, and implementsReactJSunder the hood.
- React nativeusesReact framework for building components
- I have a good knowledge in Angular2 and Responsive Design and on how to implement User-centered design (UCD) methodology and Human Centered Design
- Worked on Node.js for easily building applications.
- Experience using Typescript and ReactJS to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing Confidential increasing performance. Have used jQuery/JSON using for retrieving data
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS
- I have a broad skill set including hi and low fidelity frameworks, Mockups, user testing and analysis, best practice recommendations from a usability/user experience perspective
- Good experience in developing web Applications using MVC, implementing Action Controllers, Action Forms, and Product Design
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors, Google Polymer and IE Developer Toolbar
- Worked extensively on both Linux based and Windows Environments. Extensively worked on methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation
- Experienced in using FLEX for development of rich internet applications
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and also Used SVN and Git for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing
- Graphical user interface is used for window frames where you create that contain buttons, text input fields, and other onscreen components
- Experience writing, reading, and interpreting technical specifications, test cases, and software requirements
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and Ability to learn and experienced developer lead
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment
IDE/Development Tools: Net Beans IDE, Eclipse IDE, MS Visual Studio 2012,Sass, Github, GWT, Dreamweaver, Firebug, JIRA, SOAP, JSLint, Jasmine, Product Design, Google Polymer, Celery, Human Centered Design, Maven
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Server 5.5, EJS
Framework: JQuery UI, Ext JS 4.0, Require.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, ReactJS, Knockout, bower, Struts, Express
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, UML
Databases: MY SQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Solaris, UNIX, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, Vista, Windows NT and Linux
Confidential - Dallas, TX
UI / Application Developer
- Actively took part in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
- Contributed to development of company web and app projects.
- Participated in the decision to utilized Apache Cordova to build the application.
- I wrote unit tests in karma.
- Used cloud devices for mobile development and testing like Perfecto.
- Built IOS, programmed and tested the app using Xcode.
- Working as Android developer for all Android development.
- Android: Developed Android application and working as point of contact for all Android related development. Working on creating Android applications, widgets and additional tools.
- Build Automation: Automation of Android & iOS builds for both Dev QA environments using Appium.
- Token-based authentication and authorization which allows a user's account information to be used by third-party services, without exposing the user's password.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- OAuthis an open standard for authorization, commonlyused asa way for Internet users to log into third party websites
- Design and build advanced applications for the different mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Collaborate with Director of Mobility, product managers, business analysts and mobile developers to identify problems and creatively solve complex problems
- Creating mobile development resources and guidelines for other teams across the organization to follow.
- Write good quality code including Unit testing by applying best practices, and software architecture guidelines.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Used Responsive Web Design (RWD for effective design of Web pages
- Developed server-side RESTful services and called them from angular controllers for architecting networked hypermedia applications
- Angular2 / angular4 / A5 comes with theRx.jslibrary, which allows you to arrange a subscription-based processing of asynchronous data and eliminates thecallback hell .
- Angular2/4 replaces directives and controllers with components
- I wrote unit tests in karma, mocha, chai.
- Developed REST APIs for PaaS (Platform as a service)
- Developing large-scale applications using MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using Angular2 / angular4 /angular5(Typescript), GWT for an existing webpage
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality
- Node.js is an open source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side and networking applications.
- Apache web server is one of the most commonly used web servers. It is an open source project.
- Animation in Angular4 is available as a separate package
- Created RESTful web services using WSDL, SOAP, Flex UI
- The server moves to the next API after calling it and a notification mechanism of Events of Node.js helps the server to get a response from the previous API call.
- Done testing for cross browser functionalities so as to confirm the application consistency across various browsers
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Module Patterns using Human Centered Design
- Experience in Azure, Azureprovides cloud-based solutions to support the demands of your business.
- Data management can be done by using SQL server Database component or the simple data storage module offered by Windows Azure.
- Node.js is a single-threaded application with event looping, but it can support concurrency via the concept ofeventandcallbacks.
- A major part of creating a graphical user interface in Java is figuring out how to position and lay out the components of the user interface to match the appearance you desire.
- Used AGILE development techniques in all the development process and exposed to tools for tracking bugs, and Rally to track the agile development
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements
- Co-ordinate project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Maven lets you get your package dependencies easily, Maven forces you to have a standard directory structure.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing
- React.js with Redux helps me to keep track of my status & to update it on the DOM
- React views can be treated as functions of the state, so we can manipulate with state we pass to the ReactJS view and take a look Confidential the output and triggered actions, events, functions.
- Used Redux to dispatch actions, to make changes in the initial state, store in the redux store.
- Utilized various interactive plugins, less and sass to designUI. Increase front-end development by using React.js
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse forweb2.0.