- Over 7 Years of experience in Software Design, Development and Testing.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Web applications.
- Experience in developing Mobile responsive web design
- Experience in working JSON, AJAX, ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS and Bootstrap.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Experience working with routing framework libraries like Crossroads.JS, Sammy.JS, React Router ¾.
- Worked with templating libraries suchMustache, UNDERSCORE.JS, Embedded JS, HandlebarsJS, Redux, Glamor, Styled Components, MobX.
- Designed and developedRESTful Web Serviceslayers with NodeJs&Express
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Expert in working with XSLT,ExtJS, Prototype, XPATH
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Worked extensively in Agile Development process.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN.
- Experience with SiteMap Editor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, PHP
IDE, HTML Editor: Jenkins,Eclipse, WIX, Photoshop, MS FrontPage, MS Visual Studio, Atom, Sublime
Frameworks: Backbone JS, Node Js, Bootstrap, React, Webpack 3, gulp
Debugging Tools: IE, Firebug, Chrome Dev tools
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7, Mac OS X
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MYSQL, SQL SERVER
React JS Developer
Confidential, Union, NJ
- Worked on fixing defects in Bed Bath & Beyond, and Buy Buy Baby websites.
- Involved in developing presentational and container components using React and JSX.
- CreatedReactJScomponents, Followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow
- BuildReactcomponents and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React - Draggable
- Responsible for developing a front-end application usingReactJSand Redux architecture for internal teams productivity use.
- Worked on developing Components consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Used Redux Saga middle ware for asynchronous dispatch of actions.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using Foundation Grid system.
- Worked with NGINX as reverse proxy, and load balancer while working on multiple separate servers
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing of Issues.
Environment: React JS, Redux, Redux Saga, Nginx, Docker, Bass CSS, Foundation Grid, Enzyme, Karma, Mocha, Jenkins, Git.
Sr. Front End/React JS Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Upgraded our jQuery based app to React App.
- Implemented our React from scratch.
- Responsible for setting up React environment which includes setting up a build system with Webpack3, NPM, Babel for ES6 transpiling, React Router 4 for app routing, Redux for state management .
- Upgraded existing health care enrollment and registration process from jQuery to React.
- Involved in designing the registration and enrollment form. veloped initial mock ups to help existing designers and business people to understand the expected behavior.
- https://myteamcare.org/register/register participant totally redesigned and developed this in React.
- Developed reusable React components which can be used by other developers and other areas of the application.
- Used glamorous to implement styles for the components.
- Recently upgraded the build system from Webpack 2.0 to Webpack 3.0.
- Used Jest for React App testing.
- Used Bootstrap grid system to implement responsiveness.
- Automated functional testing with help of Cypress.
- Cross browser testing has been done with help of CrossBrowserTesting.com application.
- Followed front-end development best practices such as code to modules, unit testing, UI validations, peer reviews.
Sr. Front End Developer
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using AngularJS
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Developed AngularJS factories and services to handle REST APIs' and push data to the server.
- UsedJSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.