- Worked in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), application design, functional and technical specs, and use case development using UML.
- Developed and DesignedAngularJS Migration toAngular2 and Angular 4.
- Worked on Angular 4 with typescript2.1.
- Great Knowledge in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise applications.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Designed web applications and Web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap, CSS media queries.
- Excellent understanding of React.jsconcepts and experienced in writing components and JSX concepts.
- Immense knowledge in developing J2EE applications on different IDE’s like Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, Rational Application Developer (RAD), JBuilder.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Visual SourceSafe, Macromedia Home Site.
- Experience with Performance tuning tools like IE8 JS Profiler, Fiddler and Debugging tools like ULS viewer.
- Created Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps. Working knowledge of wireframes tools like Balsamiq Mockups, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Mockingbird.
- Worked on application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, DOM Layout, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Extensive experiences in UI Development, Web UI analysis, Web design, coding, testing, implementation and Support working with various projects.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using Oracle, My Sql, and SQL Server. Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and Data Models.
- Basic Knowledge in cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used Fiddler, Postman and other Rest clients to test the functionality of Web services.
- Successfully improved the performance of page in lot of occasions.
- Experience in performing Code Reviews and advice/Guide the subordinates to do efficient development.
- Provide QA support and Implement Different Varieties of testing (smoke, unit etc.). Give Production Support as well. worked with apache server to set up the application
- Used WAMP package for windows to set up Apache, MySQL and PHP to support the application
- Worked with Linux terminal to run task runners and test runners.
CMS & Mobile Technologies: Twitter, Bootstrap, Media Queries, jQuery Mobile
Development & Publishing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools (wire frame) & NPM Modules: Adobe Illustrator CS3, NPM, Bower, Grunt, Mockups, Fireworks and Mockingbird
Defect Tracking & Testing Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Rally, ALM, Junit
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer, Web Developer, JSLint, Fiddler, Batarang
Databases: ORACLE, My SQL, MONGO.DBApache Tools & Repositories Jenkins, Maven and ANT, Git, SVN
Methodologies & Cloud: Agile, Waterfall, Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr UI Developer
- Created HTML5 and CSS3 from Photoshop mockups. Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D /3D animation, Shapes, handling multimedia files and many others.
- Experience in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by using Angular2/4.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Developed Single Page Applications using Angular4 ng-route module.
- Implemented .ng-if with new else statement and used separate animation package using Angular 4.
- Achieved client -side scripting which helps reduce server side trips and thus helps in performance boost.
- Responsible for design and developing Health care application for hospitals using AngularJS,HTML5,Less, PHP.
- Designed functional blocks of code in the project usingAngular2/4for writing the application logic.
- Created UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST/SOAP API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application.
- Implemented interfaces using type script 2.1.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Built Angular 2 components using Typescript and UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Imported angular libraries from angular-core to work along with the project.
- Designed UI pages usingwireframesas needed. Developed new functionality for parts of the project and integrated with existing code seamlessly based on wireframe designs.
- Designedgulptasks to build the project and worked withkarmaTestRunner as needed.
- Worked with GIT command line and Bit Bucket for writing and maintaining the code
- Has worked with Node.JS for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Used Oracle as the back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Prototype design experience in Adobe Photo shop, Fireworks and Microsoft Office.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr Web/UI Developer
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Used Bootstrap along with HTML5 and CSS3 to make the user pages more interactive and responsive.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for automated test along with using Gulp and Bower for automated tasks.
- Involved writing in client- Side code by using React.JSand used NPM & gulp directories to generate the server environments used browserfiy, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- Performed basic SQL query operations to update stationary data to be displayed on the website.
- Implemented security on the front end using CORS and created cookies for web storage on the client side.
- Designed the application with REST API and other web services such as JSON and AJAX.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used Ext JS4 for charting data and for supporting a wide array of browsers.
- Used Backbone.js for communication to the server through Restful API.
- Worked with several third-party APIs using jQuery to add functionality to CMS platforms that had no native support for such systems.
- Used Dreamweaver tool for developing Web Pages. Unit testing is performed using JsTest.
- Used MVC software pattern for developing web applications.
- Developed detailed mockups, prototypes and wireframes to illustrate interface and design concepts of the website using Microsoft Visio.