- Overall 8+ years of experience in developing professional web applications which includes front - end designing and hand coding with solid proficiency in usability, web and client / server applications.
- Experience in designing the interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good experience in writing various custom directives in AngularJS for both DOM manipulation and for repeated use of markup code.
- Good knowledge on creating ExtJS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Familiar with popular browsers development and debugging tools/plugins for IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Jasmine and Karma testing framework.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and also in client side applications using React JS and working knowledge on Grunt.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Used Node Package Manage (NPM) and Bower as package manager for installing backend and frontend dependencies.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services, Big Web service development and consumption. (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Involvement in using IDE's Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Sublime Text& Web storm.
- Proficient in various version control systems GIT, Subversion.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques.
- Experience in working with Application Servers including Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and experience with Agile and SCRUM.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, Jasmine, XML, JSON, Media Queries, Responsive Web Design, CSS sprites, CSS grid.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Backbone JS, Angular JS
Tools: SVN, GIT, Grunt, Gulp
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML
Editors / IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual studio
Database: MySQL, PL/SQL(Oracle), Mongodb
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, web logic.
Operating System: MAC OS X, Windows, Unix/ Linux.
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Confidential, Midvale, UT
Senior Front-end Developer
- Experienced in developing solutions using UI web presentation skills.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework.
- Created wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML5, CSS3 including Ajax controls and JSON.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, mockups and prototypes color scheme of the web site using HTML5, CSS3.
- Used HTML5 Application cache through which application is cached and can be accessible without internet connection.
- Worked onHTML5, CSS3, Angular2, Typescript and also additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design, less for preprocessing are used.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Mobile friendly Responsive Design using CSS/LESS Preprocessor and media queries.
- Reduced page load time by changing images to GIF and staticallycachingpage, faster 3.389% than before
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed inAngular2.0.
- CreatedTypescriptcontrollers for the different pages in the views usingTypescript.ts.
- Created SPAs with multiple views using route services and developed/tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 2 and TypeScript
- ImplementedAngular2component router for navigation and also the services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 2.0 framework and Node JS.
- Used UI-router to design a single page application and Angular, which is Angular bootstrap's TYPEHEAD to achieve auto-complete functionality.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- ImplementedAngularservice calls usingAngularFactory and also usedAngular for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Developed the application on GWT (for creating Widgets, Panel, Event Listeners and other Components and deployed the application on Weblogics Server.
- Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Extensively used Angular-cli to generate components, routes, services, pipes and to run tests.
- Designing and developingmicroservices, which is REST APIs orchestrating with backend systems to populate credit card customer's data at online login.
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Developed a core component of Analytics using with Node.jsmicroservices and consume them via Angular.js services.
- Extensively used Grunt as an associate to NodeJs to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with design and requirements and also created Restful web services/ API's using Node.js.
- Used Node Js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Developed and integrated web application with MongoDB.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases and unit testing using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like Mongo DB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Calabasas, CA
Senior Web/UI Developer
- Worked in Agile Methodology environment.
- Designed and developed the user interfaces with various tools and implemented ASP.NET validation controls, Java Script, JQuery, CSS for server and client side validations respectively.
- Implemented the responsive Web designs using the SASS CSS preprocessor, CSS3 media queries, and Bootstrap.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Created SPA Using web technologies ECMAScript 6, React.JS, Redux, Babel, Node and Web-Pack.
- Integrating React's Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data
- Consumed REST basedMicroserviceswith Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Designed graphics, buttons, and logos for the website to enhance the application features for the user.
- Used AngularJS to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters for patient data, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Used $http with AngularJS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used UI-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Leveraged two way data binding through $scope in applications built on AngularJS and also implemented different validation control on the web-pages using AngularJS.
- In React Js developed efficient updating of HTML document when data changes and it's a Single Page Application.
- Worked with several React elements, React node and React components in React Dom technology (ReactJS).
- Created Menus and Drawer component by usingTypescriptand React.js
- Used React-reduxto set State and props between Parent and child component.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Use Flux & Reflux to manage your data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Flux
- Created React JS components usingJSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow.
- Involved in customizing theJSXfiles for rendering the UI in implementing React JS.
- Used Backbone.js for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server. Captured the details and specifics of the website design via storyboards for prototyping.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Worked with Jasmine and Mocha in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUNIT.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Tested pages for cross browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Created test suites using Jasmine, karma and worked on tools like NPM, Bower with respect to the requirements.
- Coordinated with the teams for QA / UAT and issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Used JIRA for the bug tracking and project management.
- Involved in AGILE process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Senior Web Application Developer
- Worked in Agile Development and maintained good level of communication in team going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Developed Responsible Web Design (RWD) UI using HTML 5, CSS3 media queries, DOM, Ajax, JSON, Angular Js and Bootstrap.
- Developed the front-end for the Identity Guard member website in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and AngularJS, in a responsivegridlayout using AngularUIframework based on Bootstrap.
- Embedded new Media Elements i.e., video and audio files using the HTML5 mark-ups and used HTML5 file API for uploading local files from the client-side.
- Implemented latest CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes and Handling multimedia.
- Designed and developed web pages using CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SAAS.
- Worked with Twitter Bootstrap framework making use of grids, advance components like Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Created Angular components like controllers, services, directives and forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in Angular.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- UsingAngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed Custom directives to be reused across different modules in the application
- Developed Web API using MVC framework for all business logic and exposed to the front-end interfaces.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Used JQuery to make RESTful API calls and Designed/documented REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high data.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server and also Ajaxto reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Used GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project
- Used Jasmine framework with Karma to write tests cases and performed end2end testing using protractor.
- Used W3C Validator for testing and worked on Unit testing with Karma and Jasmine.
- Debugged the issues in firebug for Firefox, web developer tools in Chrome, Safari and IE 8, 9, 10 browsers.
- Create complex JIRA work flows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.