- Certified AWS Developer Associate and Solutions Architect Associate having 8+ years of experience in IT industry comprising of delivery management, design, development, release & deployment, and cloud implementation.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as Chef, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, SVN, GIT, and Docker.
- Development and version control of Chef Cookbooks, testing of Cookbooks using Food critic and Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on premise ChefServer.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re - used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Used Chef and Ansible for server provisioning and automating infrastructure.
- Well versed with Ansible Playbooks, modules and roles.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms, EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Autoscaling, CloudFront, CloudFormation, ElacticCache, CloudWatch and SNS.
- Strong Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, and EBS, ROUTE 53.
- Experienced in cloud automation using AWS cloud Formation Templates, Chef, and Ansible.
- Good working experience on Azure ARM templates, Operations Management Suit, PowerShell scripting and creating Websites.
- Set up Continuous Integration for major releases in Jenkins.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Dockerized applications with Docker container by creating Docker images and Dockerfile.
- Experienced with build automation tools like Ant and Maven.
- Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT and Subversion (SVN) on Linux platforms.
- Used GIT to keep track of all changes in source code
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms.
- Experienced on Change, Configuration, Release & Build Management and Administration of applications in database, client/server and Web/Internet environments under Unix/NT/2000/2008 platforms.
- Extensive Support to the Technical team(off-Shore) for Deployment, Build, Configuration and Release Management
- Experienced in implementing and administering monitoring tools Splunk and Nagios.
- Experienced in using Automation testing tools like Selenium WebDriver/Grid and bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Extensively experienced in Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby scripting on Linux.
- Automated the process of launching and stopping/terminating EC2 instances on Amazon AWS with BOTO.
- Used Python fabric for AWS instance provisioning.
- Experienced in administrating, deploying and managing UBUNTU and centOS servers.
- Expertise in Agile Testing Methodologies &Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Methodologies & Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Extensive experience in UNIX performance tuning and Capacity Planning.
- Designing solutions for AWS services and AWS partner network solutions that can be used to achieve a secure, performant, and cost-effective Saas, Paas, Iaas offerings.
- Experience in deploying system stacks for different environments like Dev, UAT, Prod in both on premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Strong experience in working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and a hard-working team player.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, ECS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS CloudFormation.
- Used big data technologies like AWS Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS Glue, AWS Athena, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop, PySpark.
- Creating alarms in Cloud watch service for monitoring the servers' performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using CloudFormation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Worked in an IaaS environment called Terraform, to manage application infrastructures such as storage and networking.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure likeVPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Worked with my team to provide user stories and use cases of various modules of OpenStack data center deployments.
- Used Kubernetes for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes by accessing from outside, created Pods through new application and controlling, scaling and troubleshooting pods through SSH.
- Implementing Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins in Windows & Linux environment.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT/Maven as build tools and Jenkins as automation tool to move from one environment to other environments.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Worked on Chef and Ansible for the deployment of servers.
- Used Ansible Playbooks Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Wrote Python Code using Ansible Python API to Automate Cloud Deployment Process.
- Used Ansible to document all infrastructures into version control
- Worked on container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Responsible for configuring the apps to OpenShift v3 and containerization of apps using Docker.
- Familiarity with AWS Redshift, Postgres, MemSQL, and other newer database technologies
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP, Node.js.
- Design and development of the new Technical flow based on JAVA /J2EE technologies.
- Responsible for performing both Staging and Production deployments using deployment preparation and setup deployment Powershell scripts and via tools which includes like Octopus.
- Deployed code on WebLogic and Tomcat servers for Production, QA, and Development environments.
- Implemented the in-house testing engine to bring out the performance statistics in choosing the NoSQL vendors like Mongo DB and Couch DB.
- Experience in deploying the Cassandra cluster in cloud, on premises, data storage and disaster recovery.
- Implemented Hadoop clusters on processing Big Data pipelines using Amazon EMR and Cloudera whereas it depended on Apache Spark for fast processing and for the integration of APIs. At the end, we managed the above resources using Apache Mesos.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, Sonarqube, Chef etc
- Getting the list of issues from the components (project, module, file etc.) with the help of Sonarqube.
- Performed configurations from Jenkins to nexus.
- Performed configurations from Apache tomcat and web logic to Jenkins.
Environment: AWS (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, SQS, Route53, RDS), OpenStack, Openshift, Git, Chef, Terraform, SDN, Splunk, Bash, Shell, Dynamo DB, Java, CentOS, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Manage all aspects of the end to end Build/Release/Deployment process for multi Project.
- Was a part of Disaster Recovery exercise and actively involved in creating replica in another AWS AZ's.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Written CloudFormation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Strong experience utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments - checking out code from svn/git and use ant/maven to build war/jar artifacts
- Used MySQL, DynamoDB and Elasticache to perform basic database administration. Build out server automation with Continuous Integration-Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins/Maven for deployment and build management system
- Streamlined installation of OpenShift on partner cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Used JAVA SE, Java/J2EE and Groovy on Grails MVC, JSF web framework and React.js for rapid application development.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Ansible and created Ansible Playbooks to automate system operations.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes
- Installed and configured tool such as ChefServer / workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Developed Python Modules for Ansible Customizations.
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef.
- Deployed code on WebLogic and Tomcat servers for Production, QA, and Development environments.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection(VPC).
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Manage and operate the Big Data environment and Web applications.
- Configured plugins for the integration tools to the version control tools.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
Environment: AWS, Chef,Ansible, Jenkins, VPC, Route53, EBS, SQL, ELB, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Docker, Jira, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Unix/Linux, Python, Ruby, Shell scripting, Git.