- Over 8 years of professional experience in developing and database designing.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in PHP versed in PHP 5/PHP 4 in order to write robust and re - usable code.
- Experience in Production Support on Linux Servers, MySQL, Apache and PHP application servers
- Experience on Drupal 6/7, custom Drupal theming, experience with CCK, Views Form, Entity and Views APIs, Features module.
- Designed and developed Applications in all the major versions of the PHP5 and worked with XAMPP, WAMPP, and LAMPP environments.
- Experience with multilingual Drupal sites.
- Wrote module to import users and event content from old site into new Drupal 7 site.
- Created proposals, worked on project planning, estimating, requirements gathering, and architecture design.
- Experienced in Drupal themes, modules and familiarity with the Drupal API and hook system.
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible Drupal themes using valid HTML/CSS.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 Knowledge on responsive design.
- Experience with in Bootstrap for Front end Development.
- Having experience in Drush (Which is command line Shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal)
- Familiarity with large multi-server Drupal environments, administration, and integration with various third-party sites with open APIs.
- Knowledge on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web Applications like Zend, Symfony.
- Exposure writing complex SQL Queries.
- Solid understanding in latest trends, technologies and approaches for SOA based development and good understanding of SOA life cycle, SOA design principle, Service registry and various other SOA infrastructures.
- Experience as a Web developer along with expertise in Unit testing.
- Experience in Bootstrap CSS.
- Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using Tomcat and Apache Application server on windows platform.
- Experience in understanding the customer requirements and deriving the test scenarios based on the requirements.
- Experience in manual testing of the websites based on the customer requirement.
- Handled and managed data in Databases like MS Access, MySql and SQL in writing Stored Procedures, Constraints, Indexes, View.
- Experience in developing web applications with reusability of code using Object Oriented programming (OOP) in which each module of application is plug and play.
Frameworks: - ZEND FRAMEWORK 2.5, Codeignitor, CakePHP, Symphony
Mobile Web: - XML, JSON, HTML, JQuery Mobile
Database: - MySQL 5, MONGODB, NOSQL, MSSQL, SQLite, DB2, MariaDB
CMS: - WordPress, Magneto, Drupal
Tools: and Version Control: - GIT, SVN, CVS, DIMENSIONS
Sr. PHP Developer
- Developed/Design the application using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL5 and PHP) architecture using Magento/Zend Framework.
- Experience in back-end development withPHP7, My SQL, XML and light database design.
- Designed and utilized LAMP, PHP, MySQL, HMTL/CSS, jQuery.
- Developed front end using Bootstrap.js, Angular.js, Node.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, where back end is JAX-RS (Jersey) REST webservice.
- Developed and deployed scalable and appropriate website solutions using theMagento development (customization) framework.
- Experience improving existingPHPcode and make sure it works withPHP7.
- Designed and developed solutions for modifying existing and creating new features of a SaaS content delivery platform.
- Implemented bug fixes/features request to existing projects in various frameworks (Magento, Symfony,Shopify, WordPress).
- Develop and maintain a lead aggregation system for marketing leads on various verticals using the CakePHP framework on a LAMP stack
- Install, re-platform, debug and migrateMagentoecommerce platforms.
- Architected, designed, coded and tested Big Data applications for a cloud-computing platform.
- Working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Used Cucumber testing framework, Junit and Selenium for testing Digital Life Web Application.
- Develop and support existing web applications using LAMP and LEMP stacks.
- Wrote Vagrant Scripts to spin up servers on the Developer workstations and in AWS.
- Created REST application with C# Web API 2 including attribute routing, message handlers, signed JSON Web Token.
- Used agile for day-to-day application of scrum/XP and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and in effective use of Jira Agile to support product planning, development and management reports.
- Develop integrations with various third-party systems like Salesforce, Zuora, Avatax and Vertexby consuming their RESTful/SOAP APIs.
- Maintained a set of virtualbox servers for testing web applications before deployment.
- Built a real time, scalable data pipeline for Booster Fuels, Inc. using Java, AWS and Big Data technologies.
- Created algorithms to implement Machine Learning. Integrated with Java using existing Java libraries.
- Managed Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
- Used Version Control Tool Git Bash to do version control of the development and some package manager like Bower and NPM to improve the developing efficiency.
- Developed within a cross-functional team building applications across a variety of platforms, including Magento, Drupal and Wordpress.
- Developed Front end for the various module in B2B E-commerce projects using Html, JSP, Angular.js, Ext.js, CSS, Bootstrap, free market template (FTL) and JSF.
- Designed and implemented a Java Rest service and its UI components using Vaadin and GWT.
- Created data model and web application for Java application for Salesforce integration.
- Developed vertical market auctioning platform based on a JSON REST API using PHP, Flask and SQLAlchemy.
- Developed and maintained multiple e-commerce websites utilizing Click Cart Pro 7/8 and the Shopp ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
- Expertise in using SOA & Web Services Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, JERSEY, Spring Restful, Spring REST Template, UDDI, SOAP UI.
- Definition and develop of database ER-model, architecture and services with MySQL, Api services and data driven website implementing LAMP stack environment.
- Design and develop web application functionalities with Object Oriented design, MVC Zend framework and LAMP, PHP library.
- Worked on servers including Web Sphere application server, Web logic Application server, J Boss application server and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Architected, engineered and deployed Web Apps using Docker, Nginx, HHVM andPHP7
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Used LAMP for hosting the word press application.
- Tasked withanalyzing the feasibility of upgrading tophp7, implementing an integration to marketing cloud, and adding a docker implementation to the codebase.
Sr. PHP Developer
- Development and customization of a wide array of opensource projects and frameworks, including;MagentoEE, Opencart, Ubercart,Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Develop web applications within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Developed the application on LAMP architecture.
- Migrated internal operational IT from a legacy mainframe to a custom web-based application platform using LAMP open-source tools.
- Develop of an API system to create/updateMagentoproduct catalog (price, inventory, product data).
- Strongly used LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) platform.
- Development of custom layered navigation in categories pages using LAMP, PHP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Development of custom modules using LAMP, PHP and XML.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, RAD and DevOps/Cloud processes.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry.
- Created a JUnit test harness to be used with Jboss Rules which is currently being utilized across an enterprise.
- Developed several UI pages in ASP.NET with server side validations using C# in Visual studio.NET.
- Evaluate the throughput and latency of this system on AWS using DynamoDB as indexing database.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing C++ and Java applications in SDLC as well as Agile environment.
- Applied the LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) to build websites.
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Worked on client’s Wordpress project that included Wordpress plugin building, customization, Responsive UI and theme design and coding.
- Developed responsive single page application using, HTML, CSS, Sass, highcharts, D3.js, JsPlumb, Canvas, AngularJs, jQuery and PHP.
- Implemented REST web service in Scala using Akka for log tracking application.
- Deployed and Developed Web Services and Integrating clients with services using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Experience and in depth knowledge in implementation of AWS Cloud-specific technologies like Elastic Servers, EC2 Instance and s3 Instance.
- Develop web application using LAMP, Magento, and PHP.
- Development of an interactive section to allow customers see earrings and piercings with the help of a virtual ear using LAMP, PHP / JS / AJAX / jQuery
- LAMP, PHP code refactoring and optimization according best practices.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Front end developer for proprietary PHP/MYSQL driven content management system
- Created cross-platform compliant e-newsletters for major organizations reaching thousands of recipients
- Build HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites
- Responsible for investigating and resolving application functionality related issues and providing first level support and troubleshooting.
- Involved in converting the website in different languages.
- Meet with clients to determine website goals and develop strategies for creating a strong web presence. Testing the website based on client specification.
- Involved in creating and managing databases using MYSQL
- Used WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture to develop the application.
- Involved in back-end coding to manage static/dynamic pages.
- Managing multi-level dependent dropdown to filter search results.
- Involved in preparing bug list and working on those bug areas
- Converted PSD files in HTML/CSS templates
- Created demos for the website and Used jQuery to create interstitial ad
- Worked in Drupal to create templates
- Participated in program meetings during the development phase
- Organized files in the development standards center.