- Competent in developing and designing web pages efficiently using jQuery, jQuery UI and jQuery mobile.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS framework.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap Templates for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Developed cross browser compatible pages using Modernizer to ensure proper working of CSS3 and HTML5 features.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery.
- Expertise in Bootstrap framework and building responsive website for both desktop and mobile browser users.
- Experience in Working with QT, QML.
- Experience working in Agile Development Method.
- Strong noledge of object - oriented programmingtowards front-end libraries.
- Solid noledge of complete SDLC.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of teh ongoing project status and issues.
- Strong experienced in debugging and troubleshooting teh existing code.
- Experience in Version Control tools including GIT and SVN.
- Experience in Defects management tools such as JIRA.
- Experienced in solving cross browser compatibility including Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome. Strong communication skills, with teh ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested, and improved.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-starter and good team player.
- Knowledge in client side interface using React JS.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Astana Studio, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text
Version Control: SVN and GitHub
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer toolbar, IE Developer ToolbarOperating System Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts
- Designed teh front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Implemented pagination using jQuery.
- Use JS framework such as AngularJS (for data driven apps) and Backbone JS (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using Backbone JS
- Used agile methodology for software development.
- Evaluate teh request for enhancements and analyze teh high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE DeveloperToolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Worked closely with product management teams to strategize design solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Integrated teh Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part Confidential client side for all teh applications
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery.
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated teh nodes in teh tree.
- Used SVN for version control for defect tracking.
- Designed teh user interface and navigation for teh whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Drafted usability evaluation as needed in planning, preparation, and follow up so dat, each design iteration was evaluated effectively, and Confidential teh correct time.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing jQuery library.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for making all teh content available for any type of resolutions.
- Acontent management systemapplication used for developing publishing, editing and modifyingcontent, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface. Developed next generation Homepage for Chase which is highly compactable for all teh browsers.
- Using Blue UI framework developed teh styling part for teh homepage.
- Using teh Bootstrap will be dividing teh component’s using teh grid layout system.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Extensively used Angular UI for ng-grid and UI components.
- Developed different jQuery Component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developing XML classes for loading teh data from XML files deployed Confidential teh server.
- I will develop teh styling part in stylus and grunt server will convert all teh styling part to CSS which was written in Stylus. We will be using this because to increase teh higher capability of teh web page.
- This is teh customization guide and guide for implementing business functionality and features into your Drupal site.
- I use controllers and views and their interaction with teh scope and model should be revisited and clarified.
- We will be using Node.js to build a scalable network application where it can handle many connections concurrently.
- Handled all teh client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation usingjQuery.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services usingjQuery,AJAX via JSONresponse and updating teh HTML pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in teh website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Responsible for teh process ofUIdesign for Internet sites and applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Involved and responsible for creating Daily and weekly status reports regarding teh progress of testing process.
- Tested teh GUI Application (online forms and screens) and did analysis on teh Paper based form to be as accurate as teh online application.
- Actively participated in Handover meetings,Business Analysisanddesign reviewsfor each release and identifyingCritical test caseson each release.
- Developed UAT test cases for End to End testing.
- UsedAtlassian JIRA for Defects management.
- Execute test data and regression tests scripts after a release to ensure system is functioning properly and no new issues has arisen and provided daily status updates to teh respective track leads.
- Upgraded of Manual test scripts into HP Quality Center for automation using QTP.
- Created Scenario based scripts and screen based Script using Quick Test Professional.
- Involved in Regression and System testing of teh application using QTP.
- Reviewed teh QTP Scripts developed by teh team members.
- Provided Test Matrix to management when each project completed.
- Analyzing, planning and developing Test automation using QTP and ALM
- Developed and conducted system and user acceptance test plans on completion of system testing before installation of teh application on user environment.
- Interacted with developers and team leaders on defect status and review of defects in daily meetings.
Environment: QTP, SOAP IU, Windows, MS Office tools, SQL Server, HTML, XML, VSS