- Around 6 years of experience in software development as a UI Developer and UI/UX Designer in various environments
- Excellent skills in building Single Page Application(SPA)using AngularJS, Creating the responsive Webpages and designing crossing browser compatibility for mainstream browsers and portable devices (mobile, tablet, laptop) by Bootstrap. Checkout product on the basis of MVC and Mobile modular design.
- Experienced in breaking up layered PSD into HTML using CSS.
- Experienced in designing, developing, delivering and implementing data - driven desktop and web applications for clients and assisting in the development and maintenance of company Web applications (Internet and Intranet)
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into team and work independently toward team goals.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
- Extensive experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Strong experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Progressive Enhancement.
- Exposure in Responsive Web Designing, Strong experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Extensive experience in attending client calls, Provide the estimate of effort required to complete a unit of design task to ensure the completion of job within given timeframe.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at the end of the course.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Strong team playing skills coupled with the ability to build excellent customer relations.
Framework: jQuery, AngularJS
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, sublime text, Visio, SVN, GitHub
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Dev Tools, Fiddler, JIRA
Languages and OS: C++, Java, Python, Windows, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Kansas, MO
- Built and maintained Web pages for the internal applications using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSP and j Query based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked on Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used Gulp to minify the files, reduce the load and boost the performance of the website.
- Extensively worked on various concepts of AngularJS like Services, Data Binding, and Custom Directives Etc.
- Experienced in using Jira and other Atlassian tools for project management and version management.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Used Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the Ajax response using JQuery.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- UsedRallyfor tasks tracking and follow up with user stories.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS and JQuery
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Extensive experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Environment: AngularJS, Java script, Bootstrap, jQuery, Jira, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, DOM, Tomcat, Rally, REST API, Eclipse, SVN, Responsive web design.
Confidential, SFO, CA
UI Developer /UX Designer
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Verizon
- Developed a core component of Analytics with AngularJS
- Assisted in formulation and clear definition of system objectives and overall scope.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Design with a strong background working in Wireframes (low fidelity and high fidelity) Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard and User Flows
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Extensively involved designing discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layouts.
- Developed and designed the front-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like HTML, CSS and Responsive Web Design.
- Developed non-functional HTML 5, CSS 3 pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architects.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on Windows.
- Degree in Design/Web Development Focus preferred; Android/IOS mobile UI/UX
- Involved in developing UIs using Java Server Pages and HTML.
- Experienced in using GitHub for project management and version management
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first, and adaptive design
- Extensively coding in Style Sheets to develop the template for all the applications.
- Coded in jQuery to make website for user friendly and interactive.
- Developed a site-wide web 2.0 migration service using Ajax framework using jQuery, JSP, and HTML5.
- Used Eclipse/Notepad++ as editor for designing new pages.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix all the UI bugs reported in the test track.
- Maintain medical inventory log for prescriptions in database.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Worked with testing team to fix the reported bugs and defects from front-end standpoint.
Junior UI Developer
- Design the UI layer for the application used for Legacy Migration.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of users.
- Participated in daily pulse of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.