- A Dynamic 5 years in User interface development and creative technologist focused on developing, engaging, Cross platform, and standards compliant digital experiences dat push teh limit of interactivity.
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end / UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Developed Responsive web Design from scratch wif HTML5/ CSS3/ MediaQuery
- Experience on working wif CSS Backgrounds, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Strong Knowledge in CSS Pre Processors like LESS/SASS.
- Expertise in developing and understanding of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Extensive experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- A very good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Good noledge on UI MVC framework like AngularJS.
- Used IDE’s like Netbeans, Eclipse and Sublime.
- Experience on different OS like Linux, MAC OS and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Hands on experience wif of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine and Karma.
- Expert in documentation using MS tools.
- Good Experience working wif High Traffic Websites.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem Solving skills and teh ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work on different applications at teh same time.
- Identify and implement design patterns and best practices dat promote scalability.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS,SASS, Bootstrap, Jasmine, XML, JSON, Media Queries, Responsive Web Design, CSS sprites, CSS grid.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer’s Tool.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Backbone JS, Angular JS
Editors / IDE Tools: Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Aptana Studio, Visual studio
Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Suite.
Operating System: MAC OS X, Windows-XP, vista, 7, 8.
Computer Tools: Microsoft office
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 for creating forms and custom modals.
- Angular JS has been used in RPP for creating reusable components dat can be reused. Pure MVC pattern has been incorporated for more robust coding and enhance unit testing.
- Used Less for semantic CSS which has been used to code CSS and create logical CSS.
- Bootstrap has been used to create responsive web pages. Teh pages in RPP will work for all teh devices including any tablet or mobile.
- Worked on tealium tags for Data analytics.
- Grunt is used to create UI builds and run UI tasks like compiling less files to generate a CSS file. Grunt is also used to run multiple tasks like merging small icons into a single image to use sprites. Grunt also helped to maintain teh code and check code quality.
- Used SVN as version control to check out teh latest code from codebase using ECLIPSE.
- Used Trello to fix UX Bugs and QC for fixing QA Bugs.
- Used Agile Methodology throughout teh work period.
- Worked on store support application, which is accessible only by teh store support agent in CVS Pharmacy.
- Angular $http service is used to load teh services from teh backend to get teh data, which is acquired by JSON.
- Used CRYPTO.JS for encryption and decryption for credit card details like card numbers, expiration date etc.
- Created Angular JS directives for multiple UI effects like sliders and custom UI validations like Date of Birth, Expiration date, Credit card number formatting etc.
- Create Angular JS filters for currency, uppercase, camel cases and price validations.
- Used Regular expression for complex data validations like date of birth where year doestn’t exceed teh current year.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Use of jQuery for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Form Validation wif error messages in a dialog box.
- Implementation of Google Analytics to track teh website traffic.
- Successfully handled and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Worked wif CSS3 components to create teh application theme and interactions
- Implementation of Responsive Web Design techniques to enhance user’s behavior based on screen size, platform and orientation.
- Developed handy version applications using Bootstrap Framework, HTML5 and CSS3
- Creating wireframes, interaction designs and process flows
- Created detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Implementation of AJAX to speed up web applications.
- Implemented teh Bootstrap components like Thumbnails, Progressbar, and Carousel in teh product details.
- Implementation of modernizer.js for HTML and CSS feature detection.
- Used git as version control and Jenkins as build tool.
- Used grunt as an automation tool in teh projects.
- Performed cross browser testing for assessing and validating performance of Items.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine.
- Used Agile Methodology throughout teh work period.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in teh team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively worked wif CSS3 to create website layout: sprites, animation, borders, positioning, and gradient.
- Developed Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms
- Developed website which is simple, professional, user-friendly, user-tracking, SEO-friendly, very less load time, link building and according to teh target audience.
- Worked on slicing Photoshop designs/layouts to HTML & CSS
- Used Tortoise SVN wif Eclipse to check in code to dev Environment and to avoid merge issues.
- Used ember.js for developing a custom app on one of teh products.
- Used Agile methodology for teh software development.
- Used JIRA as teh Bug Tracking tool.
- Used Ajax to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time.
- Created new functionalities according to teh project requirements under teh limits of website configuration.
- Successfully handled JSON /XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Worked as a motivated, pro-active team player voicing opinions and feedback wif facts.
- Resolved all teh assigned defects and interacting wif QA to resolve any issues.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Web UI Developer
- Worked extensively on JQuery and wrote custom JS modules for themes, calendar, form reports, tables, charts, grids, maps and surveys.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user’s behavior based on screen-size (mobile and tablet), platform and orientation.
- Used Bootstrapfor developing modules on front-end.
- Worked on data enhancement modules to create rating, custom events, calendar and profile features.
- Used JSON extensively for collecting data from server and sending requests to teh server from teh client-side.
- Used MSSQL as backend database.
- Used Eclipse IDE environment and as repository for checking in and checking out source code.
- Handled more TEMPthan 5 million page requests/month.
- Hands on experience of debugging wif cross-browser compatibility testing.
Environment: JQuery, RWD, Bootstrap, Eclipse, CSS3, HTML5, SVN, AJAX, JSON, Photoshop, ECLIPSE.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Worked wif content management tool to design graphical contents.
- Designed mockups and demo for clients.
- Used Google Analytics to analyze customer response.
- Ensuring teh compatibility of websites wif various website browsers.
- Analyzing teh website traffic and Search Engine Optimization.
- Design eye-catching icons and other graphical elements to be used in our client’s software products, online, and potentially in printed materials. These graphical elements will communicate teh personality and value proposition for product brand.
- Create interaction models in response to functional requirements and usability data, and produce both low- and high-fidelity interactive UI prototypes.
- Understand teh business of teh company.
- Extensive or high level of HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS implementation.